Days of our lives-Super Hero edition

Started by Jecht, May 19, 2010, 01:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I saw Iron man 2 the other night and was thinking about this last night when i was in bed. What is life like for the average super-hero or super-villain? Do they have love? Sure, Tony has Ms. Pepper Potts and Spider-man has Mary-Jane, but what about others? What if a superhero was dating a super-villain and they never knew it? If one found out, would they turn them in?Leave them? kill them?

here is my idea for the plot.

The city of Metropolis is widely known for it's super-heroes and villains. It's greedy and it's kind. What happens after the super-heroes take off their capes and tights and go home to sleep.

I'm looking for about 4 or 5 people for this. As far as content, I wouldn't want it to get too extreme but it's whatever your hero or villain is into. I want to make this as dramatic as possible, like a soap opera so a lot of love-triangles and stuff.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Oh me, pick me! ;D

Can they use their super powers in normal, every day life at home? Like if someone could control fire, could they cook with it?

Jecht

yeah, I mean if you had fire powers, wouldn't you do that? lol I would.

I just don't want the powers to be crazy powerful. And of course, don't want to give your identity away unless you want everyone to know.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Urbanzorro

Just wanted to say nice idea, and I may be interested depending on how busy I wind up being in the next few days. I also wanted to mention that as far as superheros dating supervillans and never knowing you should look into the relationship between bruce wane and selana kyle. (aka batman and catwoman)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Wolfy

Jecht

Nice example. I was trying to think of examples but nothing came to mind. I'm sure there's more examples out there.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Now I just need a Super Villainess for my hero to date...or should I be a villain? Lol.

Crovonovin

I'd be willing to throw my interest in as well.

Jecht

Half the fun is deciding what your character's power will be. I'll make the profile outline so you guys can make something....now we just need some females

Name:
Nickname (optional):
Sexual Orientation:
Powers:
How did the powers come to your character:
History:

(history and the powers thing can be combined if needed)
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Name: Raiga/Hitomi
Nickname (optional): SuperVolt
Sex: Both! (See powers)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Powers: Self Duplication, and control over Electricity. Raiga can also change his Gender into female or Futa on a whim.
How did the powers come to your character: Born with them. :P
History: Raiga has been defending Metropolis for a long time now, but he does hold a secret..he's dating a super-villainess!...or she coud be called that, anyway...But he can't help that he's fallen in love with Tina, can he?
Weakness- Tina, of course. :P
Job- Nothing..Tina seems to bring in all the money, some how.

Incomplete for now.

What ya think, Jecht?

Jecht

Why that is an interesting character and power lol.

It would be pretty funny if he/she couldn't control their gender change. One moment a guy is talking to a girl and reaching for something and suddenly he gets a surprise. haha

Do you know any females that would be interested in joining
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Quote from: Jecht on May 19, 2010, 02:55:17 PM
Why that is an interesting character and power lol.

It would be pretty funny if he/she couldn't control their gender change. One moment a guy is talking to a girl and reaching for something and suddenly he gets a surprise. haha

Do you know any females that would be interested in joining

I do not..but worry not...I'm sure with myself and You, we'll soon have to beat them away with sticks! lol

But seriously...o-o..I hope we do get some more females...and one for my Character, a nice female who is Bisexual and likes group sex a lot..xD

TheLovelyMaid

I'm willing to take a stab at it. 

Name: Tina Nitus
Nickname (optional): Riot
Sex: Female
Powers: Sonic Scream
History & How did the powers come to your character:  Bullied and teased in school, Tina was always the choice favorite to be picked on by others, mainly because she had scars wrapped around her throat from laryngeal surgeries when she was a child.  Before the surgeries, Tina was incapable of speech, but thanks to a revolutionary surgery, was able to speak again, even if it was softer than the regular human pitch.  During the senior prank, her 18th year, she was locked into a magician's clear trunk, where snakes were slowly released inside.  Her worst phobia, she screamed and screamed, while trapped and her post-surgery voicebox morphed into the ultra-high pitched weapon it is today, shattering the glass around her. For four years, she's created havoc around Metropolis, able to shatter nearly any object with her vocal chords (which includes glass cases, security camera lenses, and even non-plastic guns if she screams loud enough.)

When out amongst others, she's usually wearing a scarf to hide her scars, and is very, very soft-spoken.

Never again would she be picked on for the way her voice sounded.  Dedicated to using her powers only for gain and punishment, rather than help and service, Riot sometimes straddles the thin line between good and evil, almost always moving towards evil if it gives her an advantage.

Is this okay? Let me know if I should add anything.

I wonder how a sonic scream could be used during sex... ;)

Wolfy

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on May 19, 2010, 03:37:00 PM
I'm willing to take a stab at it. 

Name: Tina Nitus
Nickname (optional): Riot
Sex: Female
Powers: Sonic Scream
History & How did the powers come to your character:  Bullied and teased in school, Tina was always the choice favorite to be picked on by others, mainly because she had scars wrapped around her throat from laryngeal surgeries when she was a child.  Before the surgeries, Tina was incapable of speech, but thanks to a revolutionary surgery, was able to speak again, even if it was softer than the regular human pitch.  During the senior prank, her 18th year, she was locked into a magician's clear trunk, where snakes were slowly released inside.  Her worst phobia, she screamed and screamed, while trapped and her post-surgery voicebox morphed into the ultra-high pitched weapon it is today, shattering the glass around her. For four years, she's created havoc around Metropolis, able to shatter nearly any object with her vocal chords (which includes glass cases, security camera lenses, and even non-plastic guns if she screams loud enough.

When out amongst others, she's usually wearing a scarf to hide her scars, and is very, very soft-spoken.

Never again would she be picked on for the way her voice sounded.  Dedicated to using her powers only for gain and punishment, rather than help and service, Riot sometimes straddles the thin line between good and evil, almost always moving towards evil if it gives her an advantage.

Is this okay? Let me know if I should add anything.

I wonder how a sonic scream could be used during sex... ;)

"Damn it, Tina, I JUST FIXED THAT ROOF! D:<"

xD

Wolfy

So Maid, if you don't mind, I'd love for my character to be in love with yours when the RP starts..or soon after, perhaps..^-^

TheLovelyMaid

Okay. :D

And, did no one get the Tinnitus reference? Get it? Tina Nitus...ringing in the ears...

*laughs alone at the joke, /nursing student*

Wolfy

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on May 19, 2010, 04:13:30 PM
Okay. :D

And, did no one get the Tinnitus reference? Get it? Tina Nitus...ringing in the ears...

*laughs alone at the joke, /nursing student*

Lol...xD

I hope Tina likes Group sex...:P

TheLovelyMaid

She enjoys it a lot. If it's with the right crowd...her body is normal for a human being...it's just her throat...

Wolfy

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on May 19, 2010, 04:20:38 PM
She enjoys it a lot. If it's with the right crowd...her body is normal for a human being...it's just her throat...

Well, since Raiga/Hitomi is a Crowd all to himself, expect a lot of it..xD

TheLovelyMaid

Wolfy

Lol...:P Yes, A lot of it...with both Male (Raiga) and Female (Hitomi) Sometimes at the same time! lol.

TheLovelyMaid

Wolfy

So yeah..now I need to come up with a history..lol...Can't wait for Jecht to start this...So which would you like, Maid..for them to already be a couple living together, or..?

Major Major

TheLovelyMaid

Well, do we want them to be aware of the other's powers/secret identities?  Because if they live together, then I'd think they would figure it out...but if not, they should be oblivious...

right?