D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Tricia

Insanityenviesme

Why, are you averse to making new friends?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

isn't hate and love separated by a very thin line?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Tricia

maybe on the right mood and with the right partner?

Hefftcinchsak

Wouldn't that be best done in a padded room?
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Sybl

Tricia

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Sybl

Ignis

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Ignis

Tricia

Ignis

Would antimatter play a part?

Exactly like a mass effect, I had someone loan me a copy of ME1 but still havnt played it.

Tricia

Do I look like I could know the answer to that? ~giggles~

Ignis

Do I look like I know the answer to that? :P

Berek

Tricia

Ignis

blackdeathskulls