News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like to dance with me? - F for M

Started by Moraline, April 24, 2015, 07:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

STATUSCLOSED
I'll bump it with new ideas when I'm ready for more. Thank you for checking me out. Feel free to send me a pm just to say "hi."

Writing is like a dance and I want you to lead.

How are you doing, guys? I've been away for a awhile and I missed you all. It was fun to travel and explore the world but now I'm home again and I have a desire to curl up and do some erotic reading and playing with you.

Would you like to be my playmate? I would very much like to be yours.

I'm feeling naughty... I would like to find a literate partner that also wants to let loose his passionate side. I prefer a confident mature male partner.  What I seek for erotic role playing is mostly vanilla with playful kinkiness. I have an extreme side and we can talk about it if you wish but that's not really what I'm after at the moment.

Me:

• I like to converse. I enjoy flirting in and out of the story. Life is short, I want to have fun and enjoy it. So it's nice making new friends and renewing old friendships.
  • When writing, I make mistakes. So, don't worry if you make them occasionally as well.
  • I'm a little bit dyslexic but most people don't notice it much because I have extensive writing experience both here on the forums and outside.
  • I usually prefer original fictional story based role playing. Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern Fiction, Action/Adventure, Super Heroes, Urban Fantasy, etc...
You:

• Exceptionally Literate and Articulate 
  • Confident 
  • Masculine both in and out of character 
  • Relaxed
  • Creative
  • A leader but cooperative
  • Flexible with story and character (Perhaps your writing style could be described as a gardner, where you like to plant seeds and just watch them grow and blossom. )

Our Writing:

• Fast posting, I get bored quickly so if you go several days without a post you will probably lose my attention.
  • With that in mind, I like posts that are a couple paragraphs long or maybe one paragraph and a scattering of dialogue. A few paragraphs are alright as well. If your posts are the length of short stories then it will be too long. If they only a couple sentences then they are probably missing far too much.
  • Always keep in mind to set the scene, tone, and pace in every post. Highlight the important environmental details and accent the emotions of your characters.
  • I very much work off of what others give me. Writing is like a dance and I want you to lead. Take me to that place that you want to go and let me share it with you. We'll go with flow together to explore our characters lives and sexuality.

Alright, do I have your attention yet? Was that to much? I hope not. It's been awhile since I've posted a request thread and I'm hoping that at least one strong male writer will answer my call.  See below for a couple of my ideas.

(( Contact me via PM to talk more. I also have YIM if you'd like to request that for faster conversation or even possible RP. ))

See Below for some Sample Story Ideas

Urban Fantasy...
Urban Fantasy Thoughts...
A modern city with our characters involved in some supernatural dealings. Maybe we are ghost hunters, maybe we are a pair of thieves or con artists? One way or the other we stumble on something and together we have to deal with the ramifications of that and the impact it will have on our lives. Are we friends to begin with and become lovers? Maybe we are lovers already? Perhaps I am seduced by a supernatural something.. Would you like to be that seducer? These thoughts are very open ended... Let's talk.
My Character in brief

NameAlyssa Anders

Alyssa's Personal Notes
I've always felt attracted to stories about supernatural things. When I was a teenager my mother took me to see a fortune teller. The whole thing was a sham, no better then some fortune cookie or the Sunday paper's horoscope section. I was hooked though. I read everything I could find about stuff and by stuff I mean anything and everything supernatural. I read Bram Stoker's Dracula and everything up to and including alien abduction biographies. It's been my dream to explore every so called haunted place and abandoned town in the country...    Well, guess that's me.. A perfect princess and socialite one minute and deranged ghost chaser the next.
TAKEN

Modern Setting - College Coed / Gym Girl
Modern Setting...
I'm a college coed that works out at a gym near you... Perhaps you'd like to ask me out? So then let's have an awkard or better yet, fun first date.

Selena (you overheard a guy at the gym say good bye to her), appears about 20 years old. You saw her books one day and It looks like she is a college arts student as well as obviously an avid gym bunny because she is there twice a day. Travels back and forth to the gym alone accept on that rare occasion where she is dropped off by a female friend. You probably over heard them, the other girl is her roommate. Selena's cell phone ring tones are a mixture of classical and hip hop. She rarely puts her hair up into a ponytail and prefers to just let if flop into her face when she works out.  She never stands and stares at herself in the mirrors but occasionally if you are in the gym with her, you'll catch her peeking at some of the guys in the mirrors but it looks like she is laughing at them, not admiring...
TAKEN

Moraline

Super hero story has reopened - my last partner fell through so I'm looking for a new one!

NOTE: This is currently posted in "Bondage: Human Solos" but I can move it to another section if desired. I'm open to anything from Light to Extreme if you are interested in playing out the roles of villains etc...

Super Hero...    *** This is probably the one that I want to do the most ***
I've just discovered my super powers and now is the world ready for me? I really don't think so. 
There is a natural disaster and I decide that this is the right time to to introduce myself to the world. With my phenomenal abilities I save lives and end up all over the news.
Who are you? Maybe you're a reporter that wants to get my story.. Will you expose me? Will you fall in love with me? Do you want to find out if I'm really a hero or if I'm a villain in disguise.

I would like the male to play the role of an ordinary person.

... At this point, you know nothing about her other than what she looks like.

See spoiler below for more details of the world and where we start...
Link to my first post

Quote from: Moraline on April 26, 2015, 04:41:15 PM
URGENT WEATHER WARNING

Extremely Dangerous Category 5 Hurricane Juarez is approaching the East Coast and is expected to make landfall at New York's Manhattan Island about 6:15pm this evening.  Devastating damage expected, most of the area will be inundated for weeks. Approximately one half of all structures will sustain heavy damage, partial to full roof collapses and industrial and commercial centers will be inoperable. Wood frames structures will be completely destroyed and high rise structures will sway dangerously, a few to the point of total collapse. Blown debris will include small vehicles, power poles, and all objects smaller causing winds to contain deadly flying objects. All livestock and people exposed to the winds will be killed. 

Please stay indoors or at your emergency shelters. Wait for the Red Cross and FEMA workers to bring aid.

This has been a WARNING from the National Weather Service and FEMA

The voice of the young woman pitched and howled with wild abandon as she danced about on top of the apartment complex. With wild winds howling about at over one hundred and seventy five miles per hour, debris flying, she belted out lyrics to music that came from her ear buds. The buildings frame below her creaked and groaned as it swayed dangerously. The old building had not been built for such an intense hurricane.
What am I going to do?  I can't do this!" She screamed fiercely. The salty drops that ran down her cheeks hidden by the rain pelting her face.

"Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need..

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life..."

She had known of her epic powers since she was a teenager but hid them and tried so hard to pretend they didn't exist. It's not that there wasn't epically powered individuals in the world but most were dangerous criminals. These so called Epics took whatever they wanted and held themselves above the law. It was said by some that the powers themselves corrupted the minds of those that possessed them.

So late at night she dreams of heroes who would come to rescue the world from the Epics.

But today, there were no heroes come to save the city or rescue it's people. It was just her. Alone she stood out there trying to find the courage to take the leap. In her heart she knew there would be no going back once she did it. The whole world would see her, everyone with a cell phone would get this on video and that was it, her life as she knew it would be over. She would be hunted as a dangerous Epic and feared by everyone. If she didn't help though -

Her epically enhanced senses picked up the sounds at a distance of a building coming down and the screams of it's tenants. Scanning quickly she spotted it several blocks away. A large old brick project building in the Hell's Kitchen quarter.

"Damn this storm, you'll not have my city. Do you hear me?" She paused looking outwards, her sharpened vision yielding a full view of the drama unfolding all around her.

She knew what she had to do. There really wasn't any other choice.

Her entire body glowed as energy from the cosmos drew into every cell. Knees bent than reflexively sprung as her body launched into the air. A faint lighted streak followed in her wake, like the light trail left when you twirl a sparkler in the air. Energy sizzled and snapped around her body, giving her hair a look of dancing flames as she flew. 

It was fast, one minute she was in the air high above it all like a great glowing star that lit up the streets below then she was streaking across the sky to the crumbling building and it's terrified occupants. It was more instinct then anything else, she had no formal training nor any idea what the limitations of these powers were but flinging herself up against the tenth story brick structure her hands braced for the impact. It felt to her as if the weight of the whole building was leaning against her hands. Every molecule in the building vibrated and hummed of it's impending doom. Either through strength or sheer willpower she held it together and upright... mostly. It was a losing battle.

"GET OUT!" Her small voice wailed against and was drowned out by the storm and the sound of brick crumbling as it crashed to the ground below.

Inside the people realized their fates were not sealed yet and they began to try to evacuate...

... This is where we begin. During the storm of the century in Manhattan. A young woman with a lean athletic frame, golden hair, and bronzed skin reluctantly tries to become a hero. Her Nike pros the only super hero uniform that she could think to wear...

It was over a decade ago when the so called Epics started to show. Or at least that's when they believe it started. There was a great cosmic cloud of dust that appeared out of nowhere in our galaxy. As Earth circled the sun and approached it, all of the governmental bodies sent space probes to see what it held for us. By all accounts it appeared to be a non-reactive cosmic dust made up of inert gasses. The suns UV radiation caused it to glow like an aurora and when Earth finally made contact with it later that year the skies lit up with Aurora's for weeks. Then it passed.

Now scientists and research study and probe it's mysterious origins. A great cosmic mystery.

It wasn't long after that, when the first strange things began to happen on our little planet. Reports came in of people lifting cars, walking through flames, .. It all seemed so silly at the time. Just the paranoid rantings of ratings hungry media outlets. But it was true. 

The first famous Epic, as we call them, made news when he walked up to the side of a bank in broad daylight and melted the concrete structure with a touch. Then he proceeded to robe the bank, fill up an armored car and when law enforcement made contact with him, all media watched. Bullets melted in mid air before touching him. Then he slowly and methodically made his way around them and began to melt the people. Everything that came close to him just turned to gelatinous goo.  They tried to stop him for months and eventually they just gave up on him. He set up his own little kingdom on the west coast just outside of LA. He took over someones mansion then upgraded to the largest one in the neighborhood and there he sits untouched as governments just watch him and try to figure out what to do.

The goo man wasn't the last though, others showed up. They are dozens of them out there, set up in their own little mansion kingdoms.  The government has stopped a few here and there, lots of what we call Minor Epics with very limited epic powers get themselves thrown into jails and disappear into military detention centers. They are treated as terrorists.  Occasionally Major Epics come along to set up their own mansions or semi-kingdoms in various parts of the world.

But out of all of those with powers that show themselves, none of them ever seem to use that power for good. The media reports that the powers corrupt the minds of the Epics.