News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantasy Football!

Started by LunarSage, November 04, 2015, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on February 03, 2016, 01:10:22 PM
Why all the Manning hate? :O
I've always loved him

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on February 03, 2016, 01:14:47 PM
I like that Cammie gives all his TD footballs to the little fans.

Love that too! The panthers are awesome about that in general.

Gadifriald

My local cable company is having a dispute with our CBS affiliate that is trying to use the Super Bowl as leverage to get much higher carrier fees out of the cable company and recently pulled their channel from our cable. Just got an e-mail from the cable companying telling me that the Super Bowl will be available on a free preview of ESPN Deportes with English audio available on a couple of local radio stations. Or I can stream it on my computer. Screw it, I'm just gonna watch the Puppy Bowl! LOL
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Lady Sakura

3 More Days til SB50!

I can't wait.

Is anyone throwing a SB party? I can't cause I don't have any friends in his new state.

Last year I made. Jalapeno Sliders, Buffalo Chicken Dip, home made pizza.

Mintprincess

We are going over to a friend's for crawfish boilin' and superbowl fun!

Beguile's Mistress

I'll probably stay home but have some neighbors over and make some chili, homemade corn bread and one or two other things.  Everyone else will bring food and drinks.  While they are watching the game I'll surf E. ;D  At least there will be a party. ;D

Remiel

Congratulations, Denver Broncos!!!

I knew it would come down to Cam Newton vs. the Denver defense, and it did.   Von Miller's stripping the ball from Newton not just once, but twice was truly a thing of beauty.

Mintprincess

Congratulations Remy!!!! Well deserved!  Denver's defense played superb!  I'm happy for you <332

Deamonbane

Newton and his O were completely outmatched. Not helped by the fact that Manning was lost in the field made this Superbowl the most boring game of the season. I'm all for a solid defensive game, but when there isn't a decent offense to go with it, make things interesting, it was just punt punt punt punt fumble, interception, field goal, punt punt punt...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

It's that time of year! Woot Woot. Were we planning on doing something fun this year like last year? Or just talking about our teams and such?

Mintprincess

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on August 22, 2016, 12:19:07 PM
It's that time of year! Woot Woot. Were we planning on doing something fun this year like last year? Or just talking about our teams and such?
I'd love to do an E-league <3

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Mintprincess on August 22, 2016, 02:47:41 PM
I'd love to do an E-league <3

That sounds like a fab idea. Do you think we'll get enough players to make it worth it?

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Remiel on August 22, 2016, 04:20:41 PM
I'd be in.

Awesome. How are you feeling about the qb situation with the broncos. Looks like you'll need the defense to carry them again lol

Mintprincess

How many people do we need to have an effective league?

Remiel

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on August 22, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Awesome. How are you feeling about the qb situation with the broncos. Looks like you'll need the defense to carry them again lol

Yeah, we're not going to be winning the Superbowl again this year.

Quote from: Mintprincess on August 23, 2016, 12:18:05 PM
How many people do we need to have an effective league?

I would say at least 6?

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

So that's four so far.

Sakky
Mint
Remiel
Bane

I wonder if BeMi would join. I think she was a Steelers fan no?