Hi... again... I think? ((Dave's RP ideas)) [MUL]

Started by Dave, August 15, 2009, 07:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

For those of you who remember me... though I doubt anyone does. I might a brief appearance on this website... a while ago, before I was whisked off in real-life matters, and completely forgot about this site... almost. But now I'm back, and I have a few Roleplays I'd like to try out, so uhm... PM or post in this thread if you're interested at all, I suppose.

.:Superheroine:. NC
Taking place in a small, growing city, where the main form of justice comes from a (Rather attractive) masked super heroine. Unfortunately, her secret identity is discovered by a criminal, who threatens to unmask the vigilante to the public, if she doesn't do exactly as he says...

.:Riverfield High:. NC, Multiplayer
Inside Riverfield highschool, there is a girl. Straight A student, head of the Cheerleading squad, and total tease. She's taken many a girl's boyfriend, only to lead them on and crush they're hearts. A group of students (2 boys, and a girl, but this is more than likely to differ) have decided to teach the little slut a lesson, and find the perfect opportunity when they plant a bag of Marijuana in her locker...
Needed: 1 dom boy andor girl, and a sub willing to play the cheerleader

.:Aliens Exist:. NC
A young woman, living a completely ordinary life is suddenly abducted by a mysterious group of intergalactic slavers and is sold onto the planet Terra, where female species from all over the galaxy are taken and sold, and used by a variety of (Humaniod) aliens as pleasure toys.

.:Turn of the tide:. NC
A young, aspiring female cop is patrolling the highway when she notices a man speeding in a car, and pulls him over to give him a ticket. Little does she know that this is a setup, and the tide is turned when she is bound, gagged, and forced away into the car to a group of underground criminals who delight and using cops or other law enforcement agents as pets.

Surrender

Interested in Turn of the Tide if it's still avaliable :]

Butterflykiss

Interested in the sci-fi, alien scenario. Shall pm you~