5e or Pathfinder 2e GM Choice

Started by oberkommandoderdan, January 01, 2021, 02:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oberkommandoderdan

Hello All!

I am hoping to find a GM/Group for a preferably 5e or Pathfinder 2e campaign. If I am going to be selfish, it would be a Greyhawk, Lord of the Rings, or other lower magic item setting (not gone just a little more rare). However, if I am going to be honest, I will take any sort of setting with a dedicated GM. I know people get busy, but if we could get a post every 2-4 days would be great. I would also love something long term like from level 1 to 15. Adult themes and non adult themes of every stripe is okay. I do prefer third person past tense, but again will work with whatever the GM/group prefers. For characters I am caught between my all-time favorites (been playing them since 3e) of elven wizard or dwarven fighter.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Xurtan

PF2e is a great system. I'll keep an eye on this.

FroggyBoi

I don't want to say I would for sure GM a game for you, just because I've already got a game on my hands. But I have been hankering for some Pathfinder 2e.

If anyone is interested in playing and can come up with some good story seeds/ideas or themes or whatever that catches my interest I could be convinced to run some 2e.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: FroggyBoi on January 13, 2021, 12:59:45 AM
I don't want to say I would for sure GM a game for you, just because I've already got a game on my hands. But I have been hankering for some Pathfinder 2e.

If anyone is interested in playing and can come up with some good story seeds/ideas or themes or whatever that catches my interest I could be convinced to run some 2e.

I won’t lie, I’d like to play some Pf2e.  Had one character made up only to have th GM vanish on us

Stiltzkinator

Pathfinder 2e has quickly become my favorite system, but I've had so little chances to try it as a player (currently GMing my third game in a row of it).
That said, I'd be happy to provide whatever forms of support would be desired to get that opportunity again. if FroggyBoi remains interested, maybe we can talk campaign ideas? I certainly have some I haven't gotten to yet.