The deal was made, now the price must be paid. Our seven sexy sins.

Started by CurvyKitten, December 20, 2011, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St0rm

Any chance I could reserve Demon of Greed? I'll make a bio shortly.

Haloriel

rachelongaku

Wow. Demon of Envy is definately going to get on Hitomi's nerves! She likes being the best pianist.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Haloriel

Username: Haloriel.

Character name: Dr. Gareth Morgan Blackwood

True Name: Rasoreth.

Title: Demon of Greed.

Personality: How does a demon devoted to the greed of humanity behave?  What makes him tick?  Is it that extra book one just has to purchase, or the murder of a supposed loved one for the insurance payment?  All of the above, and certainly more garner this man's attention, one that seems to be a gentleman, satiated by the desires of others, and often their loss of control due to greed.  Dr. Blackwood is charming, and has the appearance of being patient, even perhaps kind ... which are all means to an end.

Bio: The persona of the gentleman, Gareth M. Blackwood, is of course, a fictitious one designed to keep souls in his pocket, humans ever needing only what he might be able to give.  Blackwood is easily half a millennia old, if not older, though he isn't intending to discuss it any time soon.  Humanity intrigues him, so the deal made with seven gentlemen to have their greatest desires was right up his alley - for all that each of their kind likes to believe that they were the broker of said deal, Gareth is patient in his greed, expecting to eventually have everything he desires and more. 

He enjoys literature and the sciences, having chosen this most recent 'employment' simply to lure his prey ... or rather, potential bride directly to him, fears of her father aside.  His persona, rather than reflecting what he is in true, is deliberately understated to ensure he more easily is able to get what he wants.  It seems as though 'Gareth' was born to a kind family of middling wealth full of those that have respect and adoration for science and the arts.  He appears to be a widower, and his family is now all deceased, leaving him alone, and trudging through life - yet has many important connections in the academic world due his prized work.

He is both a full time lecturer, and researcher at a fairly important university - that just happened to have been attended by the ladies his fellow 'acquaintances' intend to claim very ... soon.  Time and patience matter, says he, even when one must have it all.

Ons+Offs: Bathroom play, and other such proclivities, brainless women.

True form: Gareth's true form is not terribly different from his supposed human form, with noted differences of far longer hair - it falls to the middle of his back - and eyes that are a brilliant, otherworldly blue.  His true form has been influenced by the mortals in his service, so over the centuries, it has shifted and changed with the whims and dreams of captive souls.

CurvyKitten

Sorry I have not update the list, got sick suddenly and it knocked me on my ass. All fixed now, we still need a Demon of Sloth.

Kokaine

Username: Kokaine

Your characters name: Samara Delfino

Title: Bride of Lust

Personality: The face she presents to the world is confident, sharp, intelligent, and focused when it comes to her causes or her chosen career path. In fact, Samara can often appear to have a one track mind to those who don't know her since she rarely seems to deviate from the plans she has set for herself. In her daily life logic and reason are very important to her and though she does have a temper that will go off like fireworks, her fuse is quite long as her patience often appears to be boundless. She is always careful about any decision she has to make, weighing the pros and cons and making lists until she feels she has reached the correct conclusion. However, while on the outside Samara almost always appears cool, calm, and collected, deep down below the layers of caution and self-restraint lies a passionate woman full of longings and desires who so rarely gets to come out and play. Due to her lack of experience she is most certainly naïve when it comes to lust, love, and relationships and in purely social situations she can become a bit shy and awkward.

Occupation: A Pre-Law student, double majoring in Political Science and Communications

Bio: The only child of a doting father, Samara was (and still is) indeed daddy's little girl. Growing up the daughter of a successful entertainment lawyer, she knew early on that she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and she was determined to see it through. Driven to make her father proud, she spent much of her time focused on her studies and the many extra curricular activities she was involved in. Her father whole-heartedly encouraged her busy schedule as it seemed to teach her the important values while keeping her somewhat sheltered. With her focused on so many causes, events, and studying, he never had to worry about her wanting to date knuckle-headed boys he would have to hunt down with a shotgun or being exposed to the troublesome things teens always seemed to get into.

It wasn't until college that Samara truly began to realize some of the things she'd missed in being so focused in high school. Freshman year was certainly an eye opener for her but it was easier for her to fall back into her habits of studying and throwing herself into extra curricular activities than it was to branch out.

Now that she is in her last year of undergrad, Samara has decided its time to live a little. To maybe get a taste of all the things she's been missing so at least she can say she's tried them before she goes to law school and is forced to buckle down even more. You only live once right? She just hopes her daddy doesn't find out.

On's+Off's: Samara is pretty innocent and doesn't really know what all she likes and doesn't like, though would be open to trying almost anything with the right motivation. See player Ons and Offs for a list of offs.

Your true form: Pierced ears, a trail of tiny paw prints that start on her lower back and trail over her hip
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kingmaster1

lore

Username: Lore
Your characters name.: Abella Moreno
Title: Wife of Sloth
Personality: Bella's a fairly relaxed, laid back individual - slow to anger and short on ambition (at least when it comes to financial gain). There is no pretense to her. The girl will tell you precisely what's on her mind with a lopsided smile and a wise crack to boot. She's a dreamer and an idealist whose idea of a good evening is planting herself on a beach and enjoying the roll of lapping waves. 

Fascinated by all thing marine, she's dedicated her life to the preservation of the planet's oceans, but is surprisingly un-militant about her passion. She never preaches, lectures, or offers advice without it being solicited, knowing that approach does more to harm the cause then help it.  She's the kind of vegan that would grin and eat the tuna sandwich with extra mayo from the lady next door who is entirely convinced fish isn't meat for the sake of sparing her feelings.

Throughout her youth, she was content bumming her way from one ship to the next, but the loneliness of her lifestyle if beginning to wear thin. She listens to bluegrass and collect sea stars, and dreams of one day having a home to fill with music and decorate with shells. 
Bio: Richard Proctor of Prestige Leisure Inc was the CEO and majority share holder of private company whose main source of income is a chain of exclusive resort and cruise ship vacation services. His success is entirely owed to a pact made with the Demon of Sloth made some two decades ago, which in his arrogance believed would never truly come back to haunt him.

He fathered three children, all boys, by his wife Monica. Unbeknownst to any of them he also carried on numerous affairs with his house staff. Abella was the first daughter had by one such women, Maria, a member of the kitchen staff who had be coerced into the affair under the threat of exposure to INS. Upon discovering her pregnancy, the power dynamic between the lovers shifted. Maria was bribed with a modest living stipend, a private jet ride to a sleepy faraway town up north, and a trust for the girl's education.

Abella knows nothing of the clandestine arrangements between her biological parents, or the demonic pact that preceded them. She remembers only a happy youth spent in a modest seaside cottage on Canada's east coast. When she was old enough to ask her mother about her father, she was told he was a fisherman who last his life at sea, and that his life insurance policy provided the means for their simple life.

Abella was a poor student, day dreaming her way through lessons, but her easy going all inclusive attitude earned her a number of friends. She managed to scrape through high school with grades just good enough to slip into the University of her choice in the aims of becoming a marine biologist. When given the opportunity to study the subject of her passion, the academic in her awakened. She excelled, and was accepted into the crew of a non-profit organization dedicated to the study of algae blooms. Her career choice is a continuing source of tension between she and her mother, who believes Abella squandered her trust so that she could be a penniless "seaweed doctor". What's more, her mother is convinced her daughter will never find a man at sea. 
On's+Off's:Ons: Kissing, foreplay, teasing, Smart people, Strong poeple. Abella is a romantic at heart, win her over and she'll likely yield to pretty much anything. I can't imagine her in any dom role, and she's more inclined towards men.
Offs: Definate nos: Maiming, pregnancy, urine/scat, orgies Could learn to like: Public settings/risk of being caught, light rough play, dirty talk, hair pulling.
Your true form: What you see is what you get.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: rachelongaku on December 21, 2011, 06:10:17 PM
Wow. Demon of Envy is definately going to get on Hitomi's nerves! She likes being the best pianist.

Heh, yeah. I intent play him both annoying and lovable invindual :). He's kind of guy who could and can say; 'Sorry dear, I cannot help I was born to be perfect.'

lore

My suggestion for sloth, a tussled-haired bohemian beach bum

just sayin... XD

Faustus

Oh, Haloriel~ I am completely in love with Greed, and Hallie is going to be driven insane by him at some point -- I just foresee that! He's wonderful!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Haloriel

Quote from: Faustus on December 22, 2011, 12:45:45 AM
Oh, Haloriel~ I am completely in love with Greed, and Hallie is going to be driven insane by him at some point -- I just foresee that! He's wonderful!

~steeples fingers~  We are ... so overjoyed that you're pleased.  ~twists her halo out of shape to make  >:) ~  Now if we can get that awesome Mr.Sloth, much fun can be had by all, yes, yes!

Sanai

Mr. Sloth is late for the party...... how surpising. Someone go knock on his window and wake him up.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

CurvyKitten

Just bumping this to see if we can't find our Demon of sloth.

Haloriel

He's probably sleeping. :D  Or has a massive hangover from the latest awesome party.

Faustus

I'd check the warm and cozy places near a fire... Probably curled up on a nice, soft, plush blanket...

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

kingmaster1

*clap* come on sloth *rings bell* wake up we've got work to do. *to other demons* as usual...

Chasseybaby

I think we need some bait... *looks at lore* got anything on you to entice a lazy demon? what does he like? pop rocks? Sour straws? skittles?

Haloriel

Pop rocks are possible.  As are skipping stones across lakes and napping all day long for no apparent reason other than: because I can!  On a more serious note if we do not find someone - as in an additional player for Sloth - perhaps one that we have can play two characters?  Not sure what CK would prefer here though, but its an idea!  8-)

Kokaine

I am thinking that it might be easier to find another bride than the demon of sloth. That said i would be willing to withdraw my bride and submit a sheet for sloth if it would help. I dont mind either way.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Haloriel

Quote from: Kokaine on December 24, 2011, 07:39:44 AM
I am thinking that it might be easier to find another bride than the demon of sloth. That said i would be willing to withdraw my bride and submit a sheet for sloth if it would help. I dont mind either way.

While your Bride is awesome, Kokaine, you make a good point - thought I'd say its entirely up to you whether you decide to swap roles.  I'm sure it will be fun writing, regardless.  >:)

lore

QuoteI think we need some bait... *looks at lore* got anything on you to entice a lazy demon? what does he like? pop rocks? Sour straws? skittles?

uhhhhhh -skillfully lays out some burritos, a six pack, and lawn chair-

Flower

~ponders~ I've had my eye on this thread for a while. Sloth sounds like an adorable character to play. I just wanted to know what the expected posting schedule for this story might require since I don't want to hold up the story from other writers. :)

edit: Never mind, I'm throwing my hat in since I'm intrigued with the idea lol. Plus it reminds me of my favorite romance series.

Flower

Alright, here's the darling. Oh, Lore let me know if you don't approve since you have to deal with him.

Username: Dancing Flower

Your character’s Name: Lucian "Luc" Deveraux/ Desidiae

Title: Demon of Sloth

Personality: All good thing come with patience. Some people view Lucian’s nonchalant attitude towards all things living and dead as laziness, but only he views his tactics as the only reasonable way. He waits patiently, allowing more interesting subjects to fill his mind, rather than worry about impossible task. He can sleep for days at a time without noticing the shift in time while other days he indulges in the words darker pleasures. He enjoys the world’s grimier side so often times you can find him in the worse places for a human’s safety. Crack houses are his hospital while a whore’s bed provides amble entertainment. His temper isn’t easily inflamed, but when Lucian feels wronged or betrayed, he holds that grudge for a long time. He smiles as if nothing is wrong before waiting for the right time to strike and ruin the person.  Lucian, sometimes, has the attention span of a fish when he’s not interested in something or someone. If a person requires some type of substance to mellow out their mind, Lucian is a good person to speak with. He's very observant to the point of staring at tree for hours without moving.

Occupation: Sometimes he's a musician, other times a writer, and occasionally a sculptor. Lucian has been a bum on the street along with a singer in train stations. For a short time, he sketched people out on the street for a little coin. He is a lover of the arts even though his work isn't feature in museums. Since he is very critical of his work, he locks it away in a room, and doesn't allow anyone to go in there. Out of all his occupations in his lifetime, the job of being a university student has amused him the most since it allows amble time for activities of his choice. Plus, there are lots of people put in one place for him to find out about for inspiration during his own hobbies. He doesn’t like the restraining schedule of regular jobs so he finds himself indulging in the many facets of arts. It’s a passion of his to create during various times of the day. Sometimes when he sleeps, he sleep walks to the studio in his pad to create without being aware of it. One of the occupations that has survived over the years is that he is the owner of a popular strip club, and he is prone to popping up there to check on things every now and then. In his opinion, there is nothing better than just sitting and watching a woman dance for him.

Bio: Raised in the pits of hell, he has become accustomed the hearing the sad tales of those poor unfortunate souls that burn for their deeds against mankind. Despite the allegations that Desidiae is pure evil due to being a sin, he really doesn’t care for taking over humans or even corrupting them. He uses some of them for mere senseless entertainment since certain situations amuses him. For example, causing a student to sleep and snore during a lecture. His first time on the earth plane felt a bit overwhelming so he decided to stay underground for a bit longer than other since the business of humans disturbed him. After some convincing and hearing more stories of humans on Earth, Lucian emerged to see these tales for himself, and has been addicted every since. The deal with the family for their daughter wasn't necessarily he wanted to do, but for a bargain that huge only human life would suffice.

On's+Off's:
Ons: Silence, cuddling, kissing, quickies, story telling, talking, and routines
Offs: Chattiness, Pushiness, Annoying people, workaholics, surprises, invasions of privacy (Detailed description in offs. Linked in signature)

Your true form: His true form is similar to his human form, but there are a few adjustments. His eyes turn light grey, almost silver in color while two horns emerge out of the sides of his head. There are two piercings both of his ears along with the image of a naked, smoking woman on his back.

kingmaster1