Your Mistress is Calling [MistressRhyssa, beckoning her next slut to be broken]

Started by MistressRhyssa, December 26, 2012, 10:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressRhyssa

Hello my future pet, your Mistress is calling. I take fiendish delight in taming girls, training and breaking them into the pets they were always destined to be. Do you feel a rush through your blood at the thought? The thought of  creating a story where your character will be mine, mine completely, taken and trained to be a lovely little cumslave… Thoroughly against her will…

Exciting, isn’t it?

I don't bother with men, I find them boring. However, if you're a lovely girl like these delicious bitches in the above image - I'll do all manner  of unspeakable things to you. Tell me what dark fantasies you crave and I'll make sure you face the full thrill of your darkest desires... Whether you crave a Mistress or a Monster to ravish you and make you scream in ecstasy... Cumming all over the floor. As long as I'm breaking a delicious, twitching little bitch into a cum-hungry slut, I'm happy to play a great number of twisted and dominant characters.

I enjoy doing a great many things to my bitches, so it's likely that I'll be narrowing my writing to your Ons than you needing to concern yourself with my Offs. As long as there isn't any excessive blood, gore, vore or anything that belongs in a bathroom... I enjoy forcing it on a helpless girl. From toys to orgies to collaring and kidnapping, forcing you to lick me and drink my cum, having my dog or horse mount you, casting transformation spells to make your breasts grow and lactate... A great, great many things may I enjoy. However, I prize my writing partner's enjoyment over all other things. I am not enjoying myself if you are not. Strange paradox, I delight in fulfilling the writer's darkest and most twisted fantasies while I break the character down into a slut-driven cumpuppy for my amusement.

Delicious.

If you want to be my next victim, post below or send me a message. We can work out a story concept from there.

-Mistress Rhyssa.

Vergil1989

Hey Mistress.  I'd be willing to give this a go if my PM was anything to go by lol.  Get back to me when ya can.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

MistressRhyssa

Hello my pets, I'm opening options for new stories once more. If you have a delightfully dark fantasy you'd like to play out, leave a post.

Miroque

Greetings Mistress, If you would have me, I would love to be corrected and driven into my rightful self.

Esseria

I'm very, very interested in being taken, broken, and trained into your perfect slut.

PrincelyPup

...h..hi Mistress. I'm a slutty femboy outside but 9/10 I play slutty girls. So please would you letting me be one of your slutty little bitch girls.

Angie

I can't express my desire to be broken any harder! Oh, dear mistress, if you'll take a hermaphrodite in, i'd love to give a few darker desires of mine a try while you take me and break me!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MistressRhyssa

Roxy Rocket

*blinks back them tears*

Yer making the whole team proud Rhyssy, the whole team...

*salutes*

whtbitch4u2own

I'm probably going to regret this but....here goes nothing :) 

*raises hands*
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

MistressRhyssa

Story opportunities are open once more. Submit your fantasies to me.