Abducted by Tentacle Monsters

Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Sooooo... I wanna post, but I think I might be the only active girl posting... and I don't wanna get jumped by every single tentacle monster that's still active...

ViperFang

Partly tempted to whip up a female character...if it isn't too late, that is XD

AndyZ

Not sure how we're doing on monsters right now...Ill ask in the OOC
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Swordsman18

I can help out the roster in either way if necessary. So do not feel surrounded Datawych. Also i can do GM things if necessary.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Innocence

Name: RE -SB - 0042 (a.k.a Arie)
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2042
Personality: Default personality is set to logical, calm, reasonable. (Arie is a sex bot that was manufactured to please it's owner.  Her personality program is built to be self-learning and adjustable.  She will adapt her personality to what her program configures to be most appropriate for her 'owner'.)
Current Clothing: Compound graphene-polymer black skin suit, as seen in picture.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).
Oviposition: Nope
Pregnancy: Nope
Copious amounts of cum: Sure
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure

AndyZ

RE -SB - 0042 (a.k.a Arie) - Approved

I think we're pretty set for girls for now.  We need more monsters.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

MissFire

Shoot. I guess I missed my window. Well, hopefully more monsters will hop on board.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

LeSane

Name: SCP-105-27|JERICHO
Appearance:
Jericho is a monster of copious shades of blues resembling the ocean. It's body is amphibious in appearance, yet doesn't need water in other to survive. When it makes an attempt at communication the dark section will ripple or in another way to explain a visual display. It also has a multitude of tendrils which can do the same effecr, but used as a angler fish does. SCP-105-27 is a bipedal creature that can stand over 7'0" tall when standing straight up. Despite its carnivorous appearance it's actually a herbivore.
Personality:
Jericho is a monster of complexity. It knows how to use it's appearance for all purposes of gaining what it wants. It can be friendly, but will not unless a established relationship is made. Usually this monster is protective of its territory not allowing anything to enter without a toll to be paid. If not compensatedit will become aggressive and see this as a act of challenge. The subject is rather quickly to assert it's dominace over others despite its herbivorous nature.
Oviposition: Rarely
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Rarely
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

AndyZ

Quote from: LeSane on October 26, 2015, 08:42:35 PM

Name: SCP-105-27|JERICHO
Appearance:
Jericho is a monster of copious shades of blues resembling the ocean. It's body is amphibious in appearance, yet doesn't need water in other to survive. When it makes an attempt at communication the dark section will ripple or in another way to explain a visual display. It also has a multitude of tendrils which can do the same effecr, but used as a angler fish does. SCP-105-27 is a bipedal creature that can stand over 7'0" tall when standing straight up. Despite its carnivorous appearance it's actually a herbivore.
Personality:

Approved
Jericho is a monster of complexity. It knows how to use it's appearance for all purposes of gaining what it wants. It can be friendly, but will not unless a established relationship is made. Usually this monster is protective of its territory not allowing anything to enter without a toll to be paid. If not compensatedit will become aggressive and see this as a act of challenge. The subject is rather quickly to assert it's dominace over others despite its herbivorous nature.
Oviposition: Rarely
Pregnancy: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Rarely

Innocence

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2015, 06:40:16 AM
RE -SB - 0042 (a.k.a Arie) - Approved

I think we're pretty set for girls for now.  We need more monsters.

Woot thanks =]

MissFire

What's the count of monsters and girls? Add more monsters so I can submit a character and throw my girl to them!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

MissFire

That's AndyZ's call, I don't know if you can play multiple characters.
    - Sima Yi

LeSane

Hopefully I can I have another idea for a monster.

AndyZ

You can make multiple characters.

MissFire, I will warn you that this game has people playing characters that don't match up to their RL biological sex.  I don't know if that's still an issue for you.

MissFire

- Sima Yi

LeSane

Name: SCP-217| SIREN
Appearance:
It had two initial forms which consists of its base and the doppelganger. The basis of SIREN is a large hovering cocoon with a natural plating aligned along its entire body. There is a large halo like structure upon the upper half with a white mask. When prey is close it will emit a dark substance from openings from the back that it uses as tendrils. They are mistaken for creeping shadows or shadow hands. There was a former to SPC-217 prior which means it is evolving.

The Doppelganger is meant to be its means of capturing prey. This form is nothing but it's sensory means and mainly lures others to the main body via songs, games, and teasing. It too us made outhe of the same substance SIREN produces yet acts as if it's own conscious at times.
Personality:
Not much is known about SPC-217 since it rarely moves about any other location other than the one where it took this form in. Before it was quite lively and seemed to protect those that entered it's area from other monsters, but now it seems to be either changing or asleep. Only waking randomly. As it wakes it will emit pheromones to attract others for a unknown purpose.
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: No
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

AndyZ

Quote from: LeSane on October 27, 2015, 01:41:47 PM
Name: SCP-217| SIREN
Appearance:
It had two initial forms which consists of its base and the doppelganger. The basis of SIREN is a large hovering cocoon with a natural plating aligned along its entire body. There is a large halo like structure upon the upper half with a white mask. When prey is close it will emit a dark substance from openings from the back that it uses as tendrils. They are mistaken for creeping shadows or shadow hands. There was a former to SPC-217 prior which means it is evolving.

The Doppelganger is meant to be its means of capturing prey. This form is nothing but it's sensory means and mainly lures others to the main body via songs, games, and teasing. It too us made outhe of the same substance SIREN produces yet acts as if it's own conscious at times.
Personality:
Not much is known about SPC-217 since it rarely moves about any other location other than the one where it took this form in. Before it was quite lively and seemed to protect those that entered it's area from other monsters, but now it seems to be either changing or asleep. Only waking randomly. As it wakes it will emit pheromones to attract others for a unknown purpose.

Approved.

MissFire

Name: Shawna Davis
Appearance: Average height and weight with a slender, if 'top heavy' sort of build. Shawna is definitely a buxom sort of girl, sporting a fine hourglass figure with a bountiful chest, torso slimming down at her waist and then plumping once more with a full backside and long legs. She is of african-american descent with smooth, cocoa-colored skin, brown eyes, and straight black hair usually kept in a ponytail. She has a full back tattoo of a cherry blossom tree.
Year abducted: 2005
Personality: Personable and friendly, Shawna is always outgoing and eager to make friends. She is ready to explore new things and is the type of girl who will try anything once before passing judgements. College girls are usually open to experimentation, after all.
Current Clothing: A white tanktop under a green hoodie, black shorts, knee socks, sneakers, and green half-rim glasses. No bra. Black lace panties.

- Sima Yi

AndyZ

Quote from: MissFire on October 27, 2015, 02:14:05 PM
Name: Shawna Davis
Appearance: Average height and weight with a slender, if 'top heavy' sort of build. Shawna is definitely a buxom sort of girl, sporting a fine hourglass figure with a bountiful chest, torso slimming down at her waist and then plumping once more with a full backside and long legs. She is of african-american descent with smooth, cocoa-colored skin, brown eyes, and straight black hair usually kept in a ponytail. She has a full back tattoo of a cherry blossom tree.
Year abducted: 2005
Personality: Personable and friendly, Shawna is always outgoing and eager to make friends. She is ready to explore new things and is the type of girl who will try anything once before passing judgements. College girls are usually open to experimentation, after all.
Current Clothing: A white tanktop under a green hoodie, black shorts, knee socks, sneakers, and green half-rim glasses. No bra. Black lace panties.

Approved

SilentFox

Hello, I might be interested in playing a trap type character for the monsters. Just checking if there are enough interested monster types before I whip up a character for it. Just don't want to upset the balance of 'volunteers' to monsters. :)

AndyZ

It's okay by me if we get enough people playing monsters who express interest.

SilentFox

Alright, thanks, I'll whip together a character for this then, I just figured it was polite to check first. :)