Frost's Twisted Tale of the Week

Started by EGFrost, May 18, 2008, 11:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGFrost

So I'm looking for some more games, so rather than keep bumping my general thread, I thought I'd try posting one idea, concept, or game each week.  As a general rule, I prefer longer games, not single scenes, and characters who have time to grow, change, and develop.  I tend to post between 3 and 5 paragraphs, though I go longer or shorter depending on what input you give me.  That being said, I suppose I'll start the first ball rolling.

Week 1: The Will and the Word

Words have power.  Everyone knows this.  Wether it's the contract signed in blood, the wish you make on a star, or the promise you make at the crossroads at midnight.  Looking for someone to play a predatory contractor.  One of the dread Keepers, who lurk beyond the hedge.  An infernal lawyer, with a million dollar smile.  The actual devil.  One of the dreaded Anathema Eclipses, with the ability to turn words into chains.  The scene can progress from that point onwards, as we play out the faustian bargain.  I'm looking for the devil in the details, the letter of the law, and someone to dom with an ironclad, supernaturally enforced contract.  The consequences are ... dire.  How far can the signee be pushed?  How far will he go, and how can the words he uttered, or put to paper be twisted?
“It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” - Abraham Lincoln

delle

I could play a good corrupter... I hope :D
Something like Liz Hurley in Bedazzled?

Though I'm thinking of a male for a change. Maybe some paunchy old guy who just seems to have everything, like Jack Nicholson? :D