Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Ceralilly on June 02, 2016, 12:26:24 PM
I looove that Anime!

Me too. It's violent but it's pretty and Werewolf-themed.

Ceralilly

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 02, 2016, 12:32:43 PM
Me too. It's violent but it's pretty and Werewolf-themed.

The best kind for sure!

Eyes Aiden suspiciously
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Mintprincess

Random, but usually posting isn't allowed in the game thread during the night phase. Guy is that the case here? 

Verasaille

(yeah I was wondering the same thing. We are all supposed to be asleep)
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Esoteric Myobi

It's okay, we can all just blame Aiden. He started it after all ::)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Galactic Druid

Mint is indeed correct. Sorry for the delay, just catching up. Don't forget though, the OOC exists and us always open for fun chats exactly like this! ^^
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

The night was not as quiet at the villagers had hoped. It started innocently enough, the sounds of animals in the forest just beyond the village. The later it got, however, the louder it became, until the blood curdling howl sounded through the village, waking even the heaviest sleeper. It was nearly midnight, and the villagers could hear the terrifying sounds, the snarling and howling through the streets of the village. No one dared leave their homes for fear of what was out there. Several villagers could even hear the crashing of fists and claws on their doors.

As morning came around, it was by some miracle that nobody appeared injured or missing, but it was obvious there was a problem within the village; one that would have to be dealt with swiftly if any of them were to survive.

The Second Day Phase has begun!

Everybody survived the night!!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game. All players are required to vote, though during this day, you can vote for no lynching. As before, please put all your votes in bold. Multiple posts, vote changing, and role playing is welcome as always, though please do not edit your posts. If you want to change your vote, please do so in a new post.

Players

Players

1. Rel Mayer
2. Seranova
3. Mintprincess
4. yugi006
5. Remiel
6. Madame Professor
7. SunshineSparkle
8. Intimate Ink
9. Verasaille
10. KatKwik
11. Ceralilly
12. Christa
13. Aiden
14. AmberStarfire
15. EmyKat
16. Saffron!
17. Deamonbane
18. Derwaysh
19. Esoteric Myobi
20. NightOwl35

Roles in play At the beginning

Alpha Wolf+, Wolfman, Werewolves X2, Seer, Bodyguard, Witch, Healer, Priest, Lycan, Villagers X10
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Stretching and yawning, Vera crawls out of bed and gets dressed. A cautious look out the window shows the town as normal. Opening the door she notices the long scratches on it and gasps. "I better get to the expresso stand and get the news!"

Hurrying out to the stand, which is right in front of her house, she flips the on the open sign and makes her favorite expresso. Soon the aroma of fresh hot coffee fills the air. It is still early, surely there is someone up and around?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

Kat wakes and sees that the Sheriff has done well and they are safe for another day. Wonders if she she caught the culprit?

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Mintprincess

Morning my lovely villagers! I think our bodyguard either nailed their target perfectly or the healer chose to use their power night one.  Either way, someone now knows something about someone and that's a great help to team village.   :)

AmberStarfire

That's interesting and very good to know. I'm glad we're all still here.

Seranova

Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

AmberStarfire

Verasaille

Vera sighs in relief. "I am so glad we are all alive still! I hardly know any of you!"

The sound of the expresso machine grinding and making the delicious coffee fills the air, along with the aroma. "Who wants a nice cup of coffee? I also have chai tea and iced drinks for those of you who like their caffeine chilled."

"I am glad the Sheriff is doing such a good job. And whoever saved someone last night! Good job!"

Aiden

"The Sheriff didn't do shit! An attempt on my life was made last night and I didn't hear a peep from no Sheriff! My vote of no confidence continues!"

"Also to all you wolves, suck it bitches!"
-Makes inappropriate gestures at his crotch-

AmberStarfire

Mint is awesome. She's on the side of what's good and right.

I wonder if this means a number of the werewolves are in fact male.

Mintprincess

-raises eyebrow- is that so Aiden? Poor sweet little Aiden. Why would the wolves want to kill you? And how do you know I wasn't there.  ;)

Thank you Amber.  I pride myself on this hat.  (Ignore those ears Sera added!!! I swear I don't have any!!)

Rel Mayer

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 03, 2016, 01:43:50 PM
Mint is awesome. She's on the side of what's good and right.

I wonder if this means a number of the werewolves are in fact male.

That's an interesting accusation...

Aiden

If you were indeed there, then you were foiled. So I will take that as an admission of guilt

Hang the Sheriff! Or shoot her if we want to get poetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRgcwT9X2J8

Verasaille

That is awesome, Aiden! Congratulations on surviving the attack! You big strong manly man!!" (swoons)

Vera eyes the sneaky Sera, is he trying to tell us something? "None the less, someone was attacked last night, and we need to root out those beasts!! Problem is, I have no clue yet, though I have lots of suspicions. Usually it is the quiet ones that don't say anything at all that are guilty!" Looks over at the ever suspicious Remi and yugi. "What were you doing last night? Howling at the moon?"

Raises a brow at Aiden's accusation. "Well it would not be the first time the Sheriff was guilty of being a wolf!"

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 03, 2016, 01:54:33 PM
That's an interesting accusation...

There is logic to it, of a fashion.

NightOwl35

Morning already? Blah can't I just sleep for five more minutes? No? Fine...

So...no one died, and since wolves can't turn someone night one (according to RPGuy, in the OOC), that means either the bodyguard got really lucky with their pick or the healer used their ability night one.

I'm more so hoping that it was the bodyguard since the healer's ability is a once per game type of ability, unless they used it on themselves (if they can even?)

Also RPGuy, I don't see a time for when votes should be in by?