A Youtuber's Life (In Elbiana) A Homebrew Pathfinder adventrue [cLOSED]

Started by Petrus02, March 20, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrus02

Hello and welcome to my little thread. First things first, here is a "short" summary of what this thread contains, what i'm looking for etc.

Posting frequency
: Very slow! I've found that i cannot, for various reasons post consistently once per week, and i write rather poorly under pressure of time, thus i will promise only 1 post per month, with more that MIGHT be comming your way, but no promises there. on the plus side, I'll be waiting for a full month for you to answer, before i'll take over your character temporarily, and i'll wait even longer before i call you off the game.

Posting length: the minimum is around 5 sentences of normal length. If you want to, you can write more. Inside view of your character, thoughts and plans, facial expression, bodily reactions,actions, an outside view or judgement of your characters actions, remember: there is always enough you can describe! That being said: it WILL happen for me that i will have not as much time to write as i'd like to, so you will see said 5 sentences now and then from me, so i won't count it against anyone if he(or she) writes only the bare minimum.

Posting quality:
basic gramma is apriciated. Everyone makes mistakes, and for everyone for whom english is not their native language it can be quite tricky at times, (english is NOT my native language btw) so i will be quite forgiving, and i hope you will be too if your willing to write with me. A good guideline is my written english: I'm sure my old english teacher would flail me were he to see this, but it does work somehow, right?

How long does this game play? : Players start at level 7, and might go up to level 20, possibly beyond that if i find the Inspiration and like the characters enough.This does mean that this is intended to go for quite a while :-)

Looking for  a number of players: 2 For now. I'll be running an introductionary adventure with only the main characters, both to get a feeling for them and for the intended power level. When the Introductionary adventure reaches a certain point, i'll be opening a second thread, recuiting as many side characters as possible, with the main characters having the option to elevate up to two of them to main characters. But thats for later. So for everyone thats interested but did not get chosen: Keep your character in mind/keep his sheet ready, you surely can salvage him or her as a side character later!

Plot vs smut: i'm planning for roughly a 30:70 maybe 40:60 split.

Kinks that are pretty likely to happen include, but are not limited to
Vanilla sex (consensual) exhibitionism, humilation,, dubcon, rape, Tentacles, Monster sex, Mind or body Control, impregnation, Insects, size play, age play, cum inflation.

Kinks that will be shunned: Anything toilet related.

What i am looking for:
An anime like game, like the second season of sao in Alfheim, where the whole world became much more „game-like“ if you get what i mean.A Bit of Log Horizon maybe, with me trying to build a semi-realistical world complete with anime flair. I'd like more women than men as characters, but a few would be nice.

You said houserules...?

Yes, and the list will be quite long.
- Homebrew races (which are stronger than vanilla races)
-Many homebrew Items
- a set of homebrew feats( which do not interfere with normal feats, are gained separately and some are quite powerfull)
-Pregancy system
-rape system
-no chrafting feats but mastercraftsman, slight changes to  crafting related skills
-clerics get 4+ int skillpoints
-Some mechanics to speed up and ease dicerolling:
no Initiative rolling, GM rolls for traps/ambushes and the like,possibly hidden rolls
-Initiative slots instead of a fixed order of acting.
-Story based ban of all necromancy spells and abilities at character creation
-banned material: Mythic rules, psionic stuff, ultimate intrigue. Some classes wont be available to play right now, in particular this goes for arcanist, brawler, hunter, bloodrager and warpriest, which i feel are too good compared to options from older books. This may be reversed later, but for now they are off limits.
-Power attack, Deadly Aim, and Combat Expertise are not feats but basic mechanics open to everyone. If a feat has one of those as a preq, treat every character as though he had all three feats (even if he does not fulfill the requirements for them) to compensate full casters, who wont get too much out of those i recon, fullcasters get a spellfocus, Spell mastery. or elemental focus of their choice for free.
-Flanking and positioning in combat in general: There will be no maps. If you wish to flank, there is the following option:
If your not in meelee range, you need to get into meelee range. Once your in melee range, you can spend an additional move action to get into flanking position. If moving into meelee range would provoke an AoO, moving into flanking position will do so too (eg. if the foe has superior reach) Bot AoOs can be avoided with the acrobatics skill as usual
-Just to stress it: there will be NO maps. so please don't come up with an godwizard type of character and then feel trolled, i did gave you a fair warning.

And now onwards to the Setting^.^ I kinda wrote an introduction, but its far from complete.

Still a bit dazed, you let go of the paper in your hand, carefully slipping it onto the table. You've found a job. You've found education.You've found your way up, from absolutely nowhere to the bright side of life... if you can hold your end of the contract in front of you. Leaning foreward, you re-read the contract, to assure yourself you're not dreaming – to assure yourself that this chance does not vanish right before your eyes:

Quote from: LetterDear Youtuber,
preparations are completed to enroll you at Engine-University, the engine into the future producing Engineers of the future! Enclosed you will find
-an invitation into the university
-a stipendium to show the university's secretary
-two copies of the contract of employment for Genius Industries
- a short guide to Elbiana: Kingdom under siege

please send a signed copy of the contract of employment back to us, and move into student quarters as soon as possible.[...]
Of course theres more written there, details on when and where to move, a few words on the university's dresscode(Students receive a uniform for special occasions like the founding day of the university, sports festival and a few others, they are required to wear it on those days, but are free to wear "apropiate" clothing of their choice every other day), monetary concerns, but you can't tear your eyes away from those lines. You, an practically unknown youtuber with only a small base of viewers, got an exclusive contract with Genius Industries to play their newest VRMMORPG! The contract, although made of multiple sides basically only says you've got to play it 7 hours a day, study 7 hours by attending University, and may do whatever you want the rest of the time.Your forbidden to bring politics, religion, current events and some other stuff into the game, you should strife to never fall out of role while in the game itself, but within those 7 hours of "work" a days, you are also responsible for editing, commenting and uploading, in addition to all of you playtime being lifestreamed. Whats a bit more unusual is, that you will be assigned a partner, ingame and as a room-mate in university, and your everyday life will be recorded and lifestreamed too. Basically you've been made into a small version of the old series of "Big Brother", Jungle Camp", or such. You get paid, in addition to the stipendium, but its only a small sum, just enough to make a living as a student, and your forbidden to ask for charity from your viewers.

Finally tearing your eyes away from the contract, you look at a small prospect about the game you will be playing: "Elbiana: A Kingdom under siege". From what you know, its classified as a vast open world role playing game. It contains a map centered on Elbiana, with only portions of other Lands showing at the borders all around, the distribution of Land inside of Elbiana for the Factions, notable places and currently non-traverseable countries. A short summary showing the 8 different races of Elf, with "Half-Elf" being a collective term for more than one sub-species, the "Common Enemies", Humans, Orcs, Demons and Undead, The Land is pretty big, encompassing almost all terrain types from the Frigid Plains in Elbiana, bordering onto the eternally Frozen North, home to barbaran tribes of humans and Ice- trolls, to the last free dunes, borderin onto the Demon plaged Desert known as the Demon Wastelands in the South. From the neverending Sea in the west, which is currently off limits, to the endless Orc Plains in the east with fractured and eternally warring small human Kingdoms in the northeast, and a vast, unexplored jungle in the souteast, rounding things up nicely. You skip the short descriptions of the Land, jumping straight to the 8 races, which are complete with a few pictures presented:

-High Elf
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-Wood Elf

-Wild Elf

-Arctic Elf

-Dark Elf

-Drow

-Half Elf

-Grey Elf

Browsing ahead, you find a topic called "Background". Intrigued you begin to read:

"Elbiana" an extract from the historican Istalanian Allhallu

The Fall of the Grand Empire
And then it came a time, where the great and wise ruler, the golden Emperor grow old, and tired of his rule. He appointed one of his many sons as his succsessor, and one sad, fatefull day he just vanished. While not as chaotic as one may expect, the following years nontheless were diffcult times, as the news spread through the realm like wildfire, and minor rebellions had to be quelled. The new King, King Archides, the first of his name did well, and might had even evolved into  a ruler as capable as his father, had he ever gotten the chance. Alas Fate decreed thas this was not his time, and he succumbed to Illness not even 5 years after he ascended the throne. To Ill to even name as Successor, the realm quickly devolved into many nobles fighting for supremacy, a dark time lasting over 50 years, until finally another one of the late emperors Sons united the four great spires of the High elves, the newly formed Kingdom of the Wood elves, and the eternally squabbling tribes of the wild elves, and conquered the rest in a long and bloody war. While He, who would soon be known as the Red Emperor was not as gifted as his father too, he was a talented tactitian, and a fearsom general, losing not a single battle in his war to unite the land. It is still a miracle, But strangely no outside power intervened in those troubled times, and peace once again came easily to the citizens of the newly forged Empire. 67 years of peace, in which the youths were produced, that still live today... But everything comes to an end, and the peacefull times enforced by the sword were bound to be cut short by the sword. A Coalition  or Orcs, Demons and Men, various races of men, as the author wishes to stress, invaded the realm, laying waste to its borders before quickly retreating back into their own territories. While nothing new, the realm had border squabbles and raiders for the whole time of its existence, these raids were something new, as they were coordinated.Whereever the Red Emperor chose to go, leading an subjugation army personally into the field, he would succed, reaping a bloody bounty from his enemies, but on multiple other places, the borders would have been breached, homes burned,men on the fields killed, women raped, and children abducted. And although those incursions were shallow if looked upon the whole size of the  Realm, they generated fear and distrust in their king in the subjects, especially those living near the borders. And Thus, the Emperor decided on a fatefull day, to send envoys to all those opposing him, inviting them to settle their differences once and for all on the battlefield... He send envoys to the Frozen North and the splintered reaches, to the Orc plains to the east, and even to the few known tribes of Humans and Orcs living in the Jungle. Many came, honorably answering the call knowing fully well they could be the next to be crushed alone, and so they united into the single largest army to ever oppose Elbiana. Reports speak of well over 6 million fighters against the united Elven army of roughly 1,8 Million. The battle was said to have raged for 6 whole days, before the remaining Elves, along with the Red Emperor could be cornered. Even then it took a whole more day to break into the Red Emperors personal body guard's formation and slaughter the remainder of the troops. Of all the Elvish soldiers, less than a hundred were willing - and managed - to flee...This was 10 years ago.

Petrus02

A bit of the mechanical side, heres what i've done so far on the different races:

High Elf:
The Nobility of the Elves,and the fraction with the smallest numbers. Seeing a high elf is rare, for they live reclusive lifes in their crystal towers, devoting themselves to the study of obscure or esotheric knowledge, ancient lore, or earth shattering magics.
Physical Description:
High elves have alabaster white skin that never seems to get brown from the sun. Females stand at 150 + 2d6 cm heigth and weight 41 kg average, while males stand at 155 cm +2d8 and weight 47 kg average. Their ears are only slightly prolonged and most, if not all have a perpetually innocent look on their faces, regardless of gender. Many high elves prefer to underline this by wearing white clothing.
Most High elves have hair ranging from Gold and silver to blonde and white, while their eyes are usually deep blue or purple with just a few having green eyes. High elves can live up to 1000 years if not meeting an violent end before. They are physically mature at the age of 100, but High Elven society accepts only those who are at least 200 years old as adults.

Society:
High Elvish society is organised in circles, extended families of the same general profession and outlook banded together for protection, pooled knowledge or added influence over their fellow citizens of Elbiana. Families are ruled by the most capable individual, regardless of gender or age which creates a great deal of diversity in leadership, and ultimately acceptance for others in most high elves. Usually three or more circles with non directly opposing philosophies band together to form a conclave, building and maintaining the typical opaque magical crystal tower they live in. Those Towers may be found anywhere in Elbiana, but as High Elves are few and far in between, only a handful of them are still occupied by a sizeable population.

Personality:
High elves are extremely curious and willing to learn new things – even at danger to their life and limb. To them their entire life could be one great school and they would be content.Many of them are innocent and ignorant of the ways of the world because of their sheltered upbringing. For other Elves, the sight alone of a high elf is enough to inspire hope no matter the situation, but some high elves are actually able to inspire even further with their own personal eternal optimism.

Notable Locations:
   Godsend Conclave

The Twintowers of the silent Watchers

Everburn-Torch by the Sea

The Akademica of Ages

Classes available:

Wizard(except necromancer), Cleric,Inquisitor,Paladin
Other Information
+4 Int +2 Wis +2 Cha +2 Dex -4 Con
Lightborn: Imune to the dazzled Condition
+4 vs any blindness effect and any effect with the light descriptor
Superior magics: +2 on Caster level checks to overcome spell resistance
Females can choose between Eternal Virgin or adaptable as a free feat at first level. Males can choose between small wonders, honorable or balls of steel
Bust size: Females start with AA cups

naming conventions:
high elves do not possess family names. Instead they add „of the circle“ followed by the name of their circle to their name.Likewise they do not accept nicknames, instead a community may grant an individual an „honorname“, which replaces his or her old first name.

Wood Elf:

The „Wise men“ of the elves, Wood Elves seek to live in harmony with all things. They alter the woods to create living space for themselves, but without destructing or even disturbing nature in the process.
Physicla Description
Female Wood Elves stand at 190 cm heigth, weighting 55 kg average while males stand up to 2 meters tall, weighting around 60 kg average. Wood elves tend to wear intricate ornated clothing designed for maximum comfort and ease of movement as well as keeping their modesty.Almost universally drawn to the percieved purity of silver, many wood elves readily wear trinkets made from this metal.
Most woodelves have hair ranging from black to brown, with those possessing green hair frequently joining the ranks of rangers or druids, with only a few possessing hair the red of fallen leaves. Eye colors range from the same black and brown of their hair to grey with sprinkles of sliver or green to fully green eyes. Almost unheard of, but still possible are silver eyes.
Wood Elves generally  can grow up to 700,years old, with a select few having been reported to even have reached 800 years. Wood Elves mature in around 80 – 90 years, depending on the individual, and are treated as such, as soon as they behave that way.

Society
Wood Elven Society comes in two ways: Big, fairly open minded city-trees like the capital Yggdrasil, or small, isolated communities hidden in remote locations throughout the Glowwood. The later usually consists of only a few tightly knit families, sometimes no more than two pairs of wood elves seeking a peacefull life in harmony with nature.

Personality

Wood elves almost universally pride themselves to stay calm in any and every situation,thus their eldest claim its the duty of their youngsters to even stay calm and composed through ordeals such as rape, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike and free themselves. Some wood elves, especially those not drawn to positions of advisors, develope a shy personality, those who are drawn to positions of power are usually mediators, seeking to balance and mediate the fragile peace between the different factions in Elbiana.

Classes available:
Druid(with Domain), Ranger(ranged combat styles only), Wizard(illusionist only) Fighter (ranged Combat only), Monk, Cavalier, oracle (of nature, lore or life)
Notable Locations:

Yggdrasil

The glowwood and the glowwood depths

Other Information
+4 Dex  +4 Wis  -2 Cha
Gain Woodland stride, if you already get it from your class, gain an improved version that even applies to magically compelled vegetation.
Can choose between Big is beautiful, Small Wonders, adapable, or „A kiss from the princess“
All woodelves gain „Fertility Control(decrease)“ as a bonus feat.
Lowlight Vision
Keen senses
Elven Imunities
Bust size: Females start with B cups

naming conventions:
Wood Elves are fond of extremely long and difficult to ponounce names, and thus choose a name the other races may call them by the time they are about to leave their home towns, whenever this time will be. Many Wood elves choose flower- animal- or naturebased themes for their names.

Wild Elf
Trained by the need to survive by hunting, Wild elves are the pinacle of physical prowess for elves. They did adapt to their environment though, which consited mostly of animals, which led to a sharp decline in their ability to think logically. They rely on instinc far more than rational thought. Wild elves are the closest to the primal world of the Fey.
Physicla Description
Almost unversally tanned, wild elves come in 2 different kinds:
Wild elves that live in the jungle are comparatively small,Females stand at 150 + 1d6 cm heigth and weight 41 kg average, while males stand at 155 cm +1d8 and weight 47 kg average.
Wild elves that live in the plains  stand 165 cm + 2 d6 (d8 for males) tall and weight 45 +1d6(d8 for males) kg
Ritual scarring is big in wild elven society. They are seen both as a test of courage and actual decorative items.  Wild elves tend to wear light clothing made of self- hunted animals, in fact a wild elf is only ackowledged as an adult when he or she brings his first self-hunted prey home.
Wild Elves have a wide variety of hair, from the green or brown of the jungle to black or grey of the stones to fiery red of an bush fire.
Wild Elves life for around 500 years, with single individuals having been reported to live up to 700 years, but this may be due to the strong influence of mother nature in these elves. Wild Elves mature incredibly quickly – at least for Elves – and are considered mature physically at the tender age of 25 and mentally when they reached 50 years.

Society

Wild elves tend to live in small, wandering clans made of one or two tighly knit families. Once a decade all wild elves gather at a secret location, only to reemerge roughly a week later, with a newly wed couple of King and Queen. Nothing is known about  the location of this meeting, nor the proceedure of gaining new regents, the few traitors to the wildelven course even claim that both is erased from the memory of all but a few select, trustworthy individuals.

Personality
Suspicious by nature, wary of strangers even more, most wild elves tend to live by themselves and their family, prefering to wander the seemingly endless plains of their „reservate“, which they protect fiercely. As the wild elves were the ones to suffer from constant raids the most in the past, many older elves exhibit a strong hatred towards both orcs and humans. At the same time, fitness is big in Wild Elven society, and nudeness is very common, with each individual being proud of his body, wanting to show off as much as he or she can.

Classes available:
Barbarian, Ranger(with animal companion), Druid(with animal companion), Cavalier(beast rider only), Skald
Other Information
+4 Con +2 Dex +2 Str+2 Wis -4 Int
Increased fertility
may never take the „Fertility Control(decrease)“ or „eternal Virgin“ feats
can choose between „Big is beautiful!“ , „adaptable“, „Fertility Control (increase)“, or second wind as a bonus feat.
Lowlight Vision
Keen Senses (+2 Perception)
Females start with D Cups

naming conventions:
In adition to their normal, guttural naming conventions, every wild elf recieves a „soul name“ from the great spirit of the heavens, the superiour spirit of protection. Usually only close family members and lovers know the soul name of an wild elf. Those who do know see slighty, translucent outlines of wings at the back of the wild elf.Those names actually carry power: calling out the soul name of an wild elf during intercourse actally gives a +5 bonus to the impregnation test.

Grey Elf
Once upon a time, the grey elves had only grey eyes, different shades of grey skin, and a matching temper, hence the name grey elves. Nowadays, after meeting and venerating a certain godess, the race is as diverse as humans, although they sacrificed a part of their elvish longevity
Physicla Description
Sometimes called Common Elves, they can never ever gain the golden or silver hair and eyes of the high elves, nor can they gain the grey, black or blue skin tones of the drow, but other than that, they come in all skin- hair- and eyecolors, but Pink hair is somewhat prevailing. They can have the heigth and weight of their chosing within reasonable boundations. Common Elves mature at the age of 16, and can reach an maximum age of 200 years.
Society:
Common Elves tend to flock together in big cities, much like human cities. In fact, their society isn't much different than the human one: they have Kings and Queens, Knights and Peasants. The only real difference would be their unificating Faith in the Goddess of Love
Personality:
All Common Elves abhor carnal pleasures without love, stemming from their unshakeable faith in the Goddess of Love. Aside from that, they are just as diverse as their human counterparts.

Classes available
All, except as noted here:
Paladin (Sacred Shield Archtype or Oathbound with the oath of chastity only) Cleric(have to take the Charm and Protection Domains and channel positive Energy) Inquisitor(Charm or Protection Domains only) Forbidden Classes: Wizard, Sorcerer, Shaman, druid, Witch, all of the advanced class guide classes, vanilla Summoner
Other Information
+2 to four ability scores of the players choice -2 to one score of the players choice This CAN be the same score, up to a maximum of +4
Females may start with anything from A to D cups
„Blessing of the Godess of love“
Your Faith protects you from most forms of forced intimities: You cannot be forced to activate adult mode for another player(but you can be tricked into doing it). You are imune to commands of any kind of mind or body control magic used to make you  take part in carnal pleasures. If you refrain from using violence, and spend your whole time in combat praying to the Godess of love, all sentinent foes will spare you from any form of rape, unless they are heretics or fanatics of another religion(which you faith will reveal to you at the start of the prayer).
At some point of the story you will have to fall in love with someone. This may be a named NPC, a unique monster, an important Foe, or a fellow player character. You have complete choice over the race and gender of all children born from a union of love.  All sex between lovers, even only one-sided love, incurs no ability damage or drain, no matter the size differences.

Dark Elf(Not drow)
Native to the desert, these elves have dark skin – and some say and equally dark temper
Physicla Description
The name Dark Elf stems from their universally dark skin. From the color of a slight tan to the deep satisfying brown the color of chocolate, every Dark Elf is easily recognized by his skin. They either have black or white hair, with a few possessing brown hair instead, but recently hair dye made an appearance in society, with especially the women following the traditional ways wearing colorfull dyed hair frequently.
Society
Dark Elves live in tribes – small nomadic communities bound together by blood and oaths of loyalty. They mistrust all strangers, but once earned, a dark elves loyalty lasts until his death or until his trust is betrayed – a point at which he will hunt down the traitor even if it costs  him his life. Because of this mentality, Blood feuds between different clans of dark elves are not only common, the emnity runs millenia deep. Dark Elven society is heavily Patriachic. Women are seen as immature - a thing to protect and treasure – while they exhibit power only in secret and behind the scenes. The Inquisition searching for Demons has considerable influence.
Personality
Dark elven males are extremely passionate, proud, and prone to responding with violence at even the slightest of percieved insults at their person or their tribe.The only time they can be patient is when women of their own clan are around, with whom they can have astonishing patience. Women usually come in two ways: either they submit to the society, becoming docile and compliant, wearing the heavy, traditional dresses society wants them to wear, or they rebell against it, wearing nothing - or the most revealing dresses they can find - in public to show their defiance of the old ways, constantly testing their strength.
Classes available Samurai, Swashbuckler, Cavalier, Ranger (must select desert as favored terrain, must select an animal companion that can be ridden and fits into the desert) Ninja, Antipaladin, Inqisitor
Other Information
+2 Dex +4 Con -4 Wis +2 Cha
Desert Nomad: Dark Elves gain Fire resistance 10 and a bonus on all checks and on all saves against Fatigue and exhaustion. They are accostumed to high temperature areas and need not make any checks regarding nonmagical heat.
1 Bonus Combat Feat
Females start with D cups
Males can choose 1 from the following list: Lionheart, Not on my watch!, Sadist or Thirst for Life
Females can choose from exhibitionist or tease(for a female not following the traditions) or Majesty( for a female following the traditional ways)
Notable Locations

The Last free Dunes: A network of hidden Oasis, connected by secret underground passages. The Last free Dunes were made for conducting a guerilla war. they are acting as a last resort for the dark elves and as alast line of defense against the demonic hordes bend on invading Elbiana.

Drow

Physical Description
Age: Drow tend to live up to 600 years, and are considered mature at the age of 120
Society
There is no „family“ in drow society. Rather than that, everyone living in a spire city belongs to the same noble ruler, working for the whole city to thrive. Drow society is a big Pyramid. Down below are the slaves, enslaved criminals and strangers who've run out of money to pay their dept, half- elves without an certificate from the high council, attesting them to be free citizens of Elbiana, monsters brought in by the frequent slaving raids to the surface, sometimes even other elven races are found here. Then there is the average citizen of an spire-city. They are living poor lives in bad conditions, are frequently called to armes to defend against things that emerge from the lightless depths below, and have few ways to escape their fate.Next is the personal household of the nobles. Servants,Maids, sextoys (although that requires to have never been touched by anything else but a drow before. One has to answer a lot of questions about his background while under the effect of truth inducing spells. Those who lie here are usually executed on the spot.),guards and envoys.Living conditions are good, but one has to endure the often extravagant personality of the nobles.Lastly there are the low-nobles. The goal for all drows to reach eventually. Given a house, some servants and toys, and a way to get a stable income, these chosen few have only one duty: to answer the call to arms of their masters when the need arises. As such, they spend their days between rigorous training and lavish orgies.
Personality
Drow society cannot function without slaves. Bearing an half-elf child is not seen as a shame here, but as a necessity, a sacrifice to society, and definitely something worthy of praise. In fact drow who fathered or birthed many children have an easier time to climb the social ladder in drow society. This lead to an interesting social developement in the past, with almost the intire drow race now being hedonists, playboys and bitches willing to fuck everybody and anything. Some drow work and live in slave-like circumstances, being at the beck and call of their noble, little more than a servant and toy to pass the time. These Drow have an extreme low self-esteem, but see it themselves as a price to be paid in order to climb the social ladder.

Classes available:
ranger, rogue, ninja, bard, alchemist, samurai, swashbuckler,
Other Information
+2 str +4 Dex + 2 Con +2 cha -2 int -2 wis
Darkvision 60 Ft
Keen senses (+2 Perception)
Skilled: Social predator (+4 stealth +4 Bluff)
Poison use
Light Blindness: As normal for drow
Hedonist: Drow learn from a very tender age to use sex as a weappon, and gain a +4 racial Bonus to Con only for the purpose of how long they can go on before cumming.They receive a -2 penalty to resist being forced to cum because of this.
Females start with DD cups
gets „loose down there“ as a bonus feat and can coose between
„Fast-talker“ or „Fertility control (increase)

Fleshwarped
Physicla Description
Every Fleshwarped is unique. The only thing they have in common is that they are either stunningly beautiful or hideous.

Society
There is no such a thing as a fleshwarped society. They are the product of drow alchemists and wizards trying to find a solution for various problems, or maybe create the ultimate soldier. They can be created from anyone who has elven blood flowing through their veins.
Personality
As such, every fleshwarped is unique.
Classes available
All, except full casters, but martial classes are heavily favored
Other Information
+4 Str +4 dex +4 con -4 Int -2 wis -2 cha
May choose 3 of the following advantages:
-Breasts. May have breasts as a male. They are even able to lactate.Choose what cup size they are. As a female, choose what cup size you are.
-Dicks. Females may grow a dick and balls, and even shoot sticky goo out of it, but the whole procedure renders the character sterile. As a male, the character can have multiple dicks which all are rendered sterile too.
-Pussy. Males can grow a pussy in addition to their dick and balls. Both are rendered infertile, but otherwise fully functional including the ability to cum.
-Claws. Gain a claw attack for 1d4 damage. Yes, one.The Claw is treated as a primary natural weapon. The character is unable to manipulate objects with this claw, so taking the advantage twice is not recommended.
-horns. Gain a gore attack for 1d6 damage. This is a primary natural weapon, but prevents the character from wearing a helmet. (the character has no head slot for magic items, but can still wear a headband)
-hooves.Gain two hoof attacks dealing 1d4 damage each. These are secondary natural weapons, and prevent the character from wearing boots (other than horseshoes)
-scales. Scales cover some part of your characters body. Gain a +4 bonus to ac against critical hits. Taken twice, the scales cover most of your body. Gain a +3 natural armor bonus instead.
-wings. While not enough to actually fly, you can use them to increase the maneuverability of spells and abilities that grant fly speed by one step, and gain a +8 racial bonus to fly checks.Can't be taken more than once.
-gills. Gain the ability to breath underwater. Come with small webs at hands and feet, which give you a +8 to swim checks, and the ability to take 10 on swim checks even while distracted or fighting.
-Tentacle. Gain a tentacle attack. This is a secondary natural weapon dealing1d4 damage. Gain +4 on any attempt to grapple (but not to resist a grapple)
Choose one of these disadvantages:
-Broken mind: -4 on all will saves
-fragile: lose the +4 to Con
-tempered physique:Lose the Humanoid type, instead gain the Monstrous humanoid type. While this means you gain darkvision 60ft, it also means you are a monster, and are treated as such. No one will let you sleep under their roof, merchants willing to even trade with you will charge much more, and you are even treated as a monster by the system. Adult mode is always on for you, and you don't need anyone to activate adult mode for you, you only have to defeat him or her, and you double all prices with NPCs. You can never gain prestige with any faction in Elbiana aside from the drow.

Drow-noble
Drow noble are the Leaders of their kind, and the biggest rivals of the high elves for leadership of the entire elven nation. Unlike their common brethen, they can keep their head cool at all times, but lack the physical durability because of millenia of incest. They negotiated for their caste to retain the possibility to use necromancy, but had to pay a high price: Only those willing to be enslaved to a high elf who monitors them, may retain and use their magics.
Physicla Description
Age: Drow nobles can reach ages of 900 and beyond, not quite reaching the legendary lifespan of the high elves. Drow nobles mature slowly, and are even slower recognized as mature, leading to extreme cases where the acknowledgment came at the late age of 300 years, but normally Drow are mature with 200 years, and are ackknowledged up to 50 years later.
Society
Heavily Matriarchial, all power in drow society accumulates in the hands of three individuals:The high priestress, the Archwitch and the Princess. The first supervises the various cults and manages their interactions, making sure they do not inflict too much damage to society with their squabbles. The second supervises the Academy of multidimensional rule, better known as the academy of pleasures. A place where young nobles learn ettiquette, everything they need to learn in order to be a competent ruler, and of course the use of magic in various forms. The last is ruler and envoy in one, managing the relationships to the rest of Elbiana as well as making the most important decisions for the Drow as a whole.
Personality
extremely prideful, hedonistic(for anything but sex), and yet cold blooded, the Drow noble are proud of the purity of blood of their caste. Proud enough to kill, even their own brethen,  should they discover a moment of weakness by chance.
Classes available:
Wizard (necromancer or conjuration(summoning)Cleric(with the undead domain or undead Lord archtype or anything demon/daemon related)Antipaladin, Witch
Other Information
+4 Dex +2 int +4 Cha -4 Con
Darkvision 120 Ft
Lowlight Vision
Elf Magic: +2Casterlevel on checks vs Spell resistance
Either Spellfocus (Necromancy) or Undead Master
Females start with C cups
Can chose between „Eternal Virgin“ or „Exhibitionist“
Necromancers of any sort are prohibited from taking Eternal Virgin and instead gain the following
Slave: Must have a high elven master, or someone the high council deemded worthy and trustworthy enough to entrust a necromancer to. A Geas/Quest has been cast upon you, but with more drastic measures should you refuse to obey.
Curse of enslavement:
our slave has to obey you, or suffer the effects of a broken quest/geas, but you can freely choose what punishment your slave suffers, up to anything a greater curse could do.(which could be triggered for each time your slave disobeys you, but you cannot choose the same punishment twice  in case of ability penalties or such, unless the first penalty was removed or has run its course
Non- enslaved drow noble gain the following weakness: lightblindness (improved):
As deep underground dwellers naturally, drow suffer from light blindness. Abrupt exposure to any bright light blinds drow for 1 round and stunns them for the same amount of time. After 1 round, for as long as they remain in bright light, they take -5 on all skill-, attack-, and ability rolls

Notable Locations

The Spire of Pleasures (capital of the drow)

The meatpit(first and only Colloseum in Elbiana, surrounded by a large slavemarket)

The Temple of the Ancients(graveyard and monument to the greatest drow of the past. Its a special honor to rest in peace here)

The lightless depths (Monsters from below, Main reason why the drow were accepted into the Alliance. Wave survival can be found here)

Half-Elf
Physicla Description
Half-Elves usually have the lifespan of their non-elven parent, lengthend by 50 to 100% depending on what kind of Elf the parent was.They usually adopt a few features of their non-elven parent, with the long ears of their elven part always showing through.
Society
Half-Elves usually have no own society, even though they are many. They are forcefully integrated into the existing communities. Most Half-Elves in Elbiana are enslaved.
Personality
Ranging from Fatalistic to stoic to optimistic, Half-Elves can express an unusal wide range of emotions in a very short amount of time.
Classes available:
barbarian, rogue, swashbuckler, bard, skald, slayer,

Other Information

+2 to two ability scores of the players choice this CAN be the same score
1 Bonus feat of the players choice
2 sex bonus feats of the players choice for which you fulfill all preqs including other feats.
1 skillpoint per level and all classes count as favored classes
enslaved: Everyone who has full citizenship in Elbiana may order the character around with a successfull Diplomacy or Intimidate check against 15 +your level + cha mod. Anything but suicidal orders has to be fulfilled as per Geas/Quest with a caster level of 20. starting status is always 0
Females may start with anything from A to DD cups, depending on what kind of other species their parents belonged to.
Similary, half- elves may gain the unique abilities of their parents. Ask your GM. For example, a half elf bred by the humans of the frozen wastelands and an arctic elf might experience the same seasonal changes as her parent, even if lessened a bit.

Special Sub-species of half- elves

Children of the Fey
Children of the Fey gain just 1 Bonus sex feat and no bonus skillpoint per level. In exchange they gain the following:
Curse of the everchanging body:
Whenever a Child of the Fey has sex, voluntary of not, it changes its gender to match that of the last person it had been sexualy touched by(after the action has taken place.the change occurs in a resting phase of at least 1 hour of length. After 24 hours, if no suitable resting phase has been provided to the Half-Elf's body, he or she will simply drop unconscious for 1 hour, in which his or her body changes.) Furthermore, its new body takes up features his or her last partner finds especially pleasing to the eye. (EG if fucking an Grey-elven female as a male, and the female is especially fond of her own deeo blue hair and blue eyes, the male's body will adopt at least one, if not both features when changing into a female)

Greenkin
Greenkin have the following ability modifier:
+4 Str -2 Int -2 Cha – 2 Wis + 2 Dex
They gain the following:
Low-Light Vision
Ferocity Universal monster ability
Fertility control(increase) x2

The Fallen
The Fallen can choose to start with any one Advantage from the Drow- Fleshwarper advantages except Breasts or dicks. If they do, they gain the following:
Destined for damnation:
-4 on all saves against Denizens of the lower planes, increases to -8 when on a lower plane.
All Fallen gain+2 Con to their Ability modifiers,(in addition to half-elven modifiers as normal)
All Fallen gain +4 vs poison
All Fallen have Low Light Vision
All Fallen have only 1 Free bonus sex freat, additionaly they gain a special Form of „Loose down there“ instead:
Loose down there (Fallen version):
Rape does not inflic drain, and ability damage to physical ability scores is halved.You never die from Con Damage, and recover twice as fast from it (only con damage, not all ability damage)
Female Fallen always have at least C cups, and may never gain smaller breasts, no matter what Feats or abilities they take, or what effects they are subject to. Their Blood simply rejects any Attempt on manipulating them.

The Chosen
Chosen are always Female
The Chosen loose the extra skillpoint per level
The Chosen have only 1 Favored Class
The Chosen get no Bonus Feat
Instead, The Chosen start with wings which give them a natural fly speed of 40 ft and good manueverability
All Chosen gain a special version of Eternal Virgin and the following:
Bound to purity:
As Long as the Chosen is a Virgin, gain the following:
Gain a glowing halo that acts as an continual flame centered on the The Chosen's head.Caster level is equal to the character level, and Spell level is equal to the highest level spell a cleric of the characters caster level could cast.
As soon as a Chosen looses its virginty, it becomes completely blind in any lighting beneath bright light. Double all ability damage and drain from rape, but death is no escape for the Chosen:they never die from ability damage or drain, but all effects when an ability is reduced to 0 by rape is more extreme than for everyone else.
Eternal Virgin, The Chosen version:
heal back their hymen when they are subject to a healing spell or ability that heals at least their level x3 points of damage. When subject to rape that includes breaking the Chosen's hymen, double all mental ability damage or drain.
All Chosen gain „Sensitive Spot“ two times.
All Chosen gain a +4 racial bonus on saves against hostile transmutation spells and abilities.
Female Chosen can never have anything smaller than C cups, and nothing bigger than D cups, no matter their feats or abilities, or whatever magics they are subject to, their bodies simply revert back to their old form after a while.

Arctic Elf
Physicla Description
White skin, white hair or blue hair, hinting on the temper hiddin within, Arctic Elves are almost universally slim, gaining fat only in the summer months.
Society (wip)
Arctic society is actually two different societies in one.

Personality
All Arctic elves have two sides within them.  The first one is the one everyone thinks of, when the name Arctic Elf is mentioned: Cold blooded,shy,logical to a fault, frigid even in the most capable hands. What is almost unknow to the world, is that arctic elves have a second side, one they would love to be able to supress and forgett forever: when the short warm time comes, they fly into a mating frenzy.Forgett about shy, the arctic elves have no time to waste, as the summer is short, even if their lives are long. Their attitude changes drastically enough to make them not only bold, but utterly brazen and rash, prone to follow their instincts rather than their head, and easier to bed than a  common tavern whore.

Classes available

Ranger, Fighter, witch, Paladin(with a weapon bond), druid (cold themed archtypes only)

Other Information

Bust size: Females start with B cups
+2 Dex +2 Con +4 Int +2 wis -2 str -2 Cha

Seasonal changes:
In Fall and Winter, Arctic Elves are frigid,timid, and prone to think everything through excessively.
Use normal Ability modifiers in this time. They gain „Small wonders“ two times and Fertility Control (decrease)in this time. Come spring, their body and mind drastically changes.
Their ability modifiers change to
+2 Dex +2 Con +4 Cha +2 str -2 Int -2 Wis
and they gain two instances of „Big is beautiful!“, „Fertility Control (increase)“, and either „Balls of steel“(men), or „adaptable“(women)
Females impregnated by foreign races have a 25% +5 % per level of Fertility Control (increase) to birth a pure blooded arctic Elf in spring and summer.

Please note, that this is what happens in their home, the frigid plains near the border to the frozen wastelands. Should they wander off to a more mild climate, their bodies surely would adapt...

As is already shown, next up will be feats, but they are not far enough developed for me to show em to anyone yet. they will be added in the next few days, together with some other stuff like complete explanation of houserules, pregnancy system etc.

Petrus02

All elves think necromancy is repulsive. As such, necromancy in any form is banned for all characters.This means, that no necromancy spells may be used at character creation. They may be found later in spellbooks or scrolls from defeated enemies, but no NPC sells them AT ALL in Elbiana. Its the biggest Taboo for Elves. For the one exception to this see Drow noble

Initiative: Will be split only into player and enemy slots. Its not  „Character name XYZ may act“ but „1 player may act“this will be first come first serve, but feel free to talk it up in a side thread or pm. Please note that this does goes both ways. I'll be mostly sticking to real monster initiatives, but if i feel a specific monster is better used at another point in initiative, i have no qualms moving it to an earlier slot.

To reduce rolling, initiative will now be a fixed value, not a rolling stat. To determine initiative order I'll simply put the values in order. Ties will be decided by dex mod, then the higher amount of dex, then if someone has improved initiative, then by higher Wisdom mod.

Passive/Hidden dicerolls:
To reduce needless rolling further and speed up many parts of the game, any roll where your character is not aware of that its made, will be made by the game master. For example riding into an ambush/walking into a trap without stating beforehand that you are on the lookout/you are searching for traps will result in a hidden roll that will be revealed to you at the beginn of the combat/triggering/spotting of the trap, unless you have an ability that allows you explicite to get a roll to notice this (eg. Trap spotter rogue talent /stonecunning dwarven trait etc)

Clerics: Clerics have 4+ Int skillpoints per level by default.

Crafting:
There are no crafting feats aside from Mastercraftsman, which every Player character (meaning non NPC Non- monster character) has by default. Please note, that there is no craft: armor or craft: weapons. Its craft:
-Cloth (for enchantable clothing as well as normal clothing and all armor that has cloth as its basic material such as ceremonial robes)
Leather( for leather clothing and all armor that has leather as its basic material. Please note, that this does not confer the ability to turn hide into leather. Thats profession: tanner
Profession: Blacksmith (weapons mostly made off Metal)
Profession: Armorer(metal Armor)
Craft: Bows( also includes the crafting of ammunition)
Profession Herbalist(to gather herbs)
Craft: Alchemy(to turn herbs in to potions. Herbs are only one aspect though)[A more complexe system for Alchemy is in planning, but far from completition for now]
Profession: carpenter( weaponry mainly consiting of wood like spears, simple buildings consisting of wood only, wooden shields, staffs and wands)
Craft: jewlery
profession: scribe (contains crafting paper and books and writing magical scrolls)[please note that you need to be able to actually cast the spell you want to write down, or at least be well versed in spellcraft and have someone available who can cast it]
Profession: architect/engineer (planning a building.for big military buildings like a castle both are required)
craft: stonemasonry (to actually build a building)

Power attack, Deadly Aim, and Combat Expertise are not feats but basic mechanics open to everyone. If a feat has one of those as a preq, treat every character as though he had all three feats (even if he does not fulfill the requirements for them) to compensate full casters, who wont get too much out of those i recon, fullcasters get a spellfocus, Spell mastery. or elemental focus of their choice for free.(they should consider carefully what to choose, for this will determine what NPCs call them in the beginning. For example:take elemental focus: Ice, and people will think you are an apprentice ice mage)

Cup sizes: Females will have Cupsizes acording to their race, class and charisma as follows:
Starting cup size will be mentioned by race
Classes with a good fort save (+2 at level 1) get +1 Cup
Classes with a bad fort save (0 at level 1) get -1 Cup
A nat 16 Charisma (or higher) after racial bonuses gets +1 Cup
A nat 20 Charisma after racial bonuses gets +2 cups
A nat 22 Charisma after racial bonuses gets +3 cups!
Magic is sexy! Arcane magicans get +1 cup
Only the small chested serve the gods. Maybe you prayed for bigger boobs but your prayers went unheard?
(all!)Divine magic users get -1 cup (drow clerics are excepted from this)
Players may adjust the cup size up or down by 1 at the end of character creation.

Flanking and positioning in combat in general: There will be no maps. If you wish to flank, there is the following option:
If your not in meelee range, you need to get into meelee range. Once your in melee range, you can spend an additional move action to get into flanking position. If moving into meelee range would provoke an AoO, moving into flanking position will do so too (eg. if the foe has superior reach) Bot AoOs can be avoided with the acrobatics skill as usual

Again: there will be NO maps. So a spellcaster build on area attacks might work, but is heavily dependant on the GM, a spellcaster built for  environmental shaping spells such as pits and fogs would pretty even more dependant, and in my experience this always leads to frustration, so i cannot recommend to play this.

Rape:Every rape inflicts 1 drain to all mental ability scores. Physically abusive rape adds 1 drain to all physical scores. Sex between different size categories is always considered abusive rape, unless both partners take great care and pains to not hurt the smaller part. Multiply these values by 2 for every size category difference

-What if the ... score is reduced to 0 by this drain?

Strength
You loose consciousness. The beating was simply too much, and now your out cold until your body recovered at least a bit.The heavy trauma punches through all discipline and meditation, All boni from fertility controll(decrease) are negated. Whats more, the long supressed fertility now comes back full force, adding an additional +10 for each level of fertility control to all pregnancy tests made within the next month

Dexterity
You were so thoroughly overpowered and tamed, that your body takes some time to recover from it. You are stunned for as long as your dexterity score does not reach at least 5 again. This does not mean your body cannot move on its own, just that you have no conscious control over it, it completely refuses to obey you.

Constitution
As with all Con drain: you die. You were raped to death.

Intelligence
Your at your wits end.You are completely broken, retreating into your head, hoping your ordeal is over soon, You become a soulless flesh-doll. You follow all orders – even suicidal ones are acceptable to your tortured mind – and connot follow any agenda or course of action n your own any more. In combat you skip your rounds.

Wisdom
Your mind shatters, transforming you temporarily into a nymphomaniac obssessed only with sex. You cannot be raped in this state, but you are able to rape others, and will do so if no suitable, willing mate is at hand.You will do anything to have sex, you cannot think of anything else. This state lasts for as long as your in your rapists presence plus a number of hours equal to your Wisdom modifier (negatives count their positive value too, Minimum 1 hour). Should your rapist return to you before  you've regained your true self, the duration is reset.

Charisma
All will to fight has gone out of you. You will always go the way of least resistance, following the orders –  orders from anyone – that are not immideately suicidal to you or bring you in more conflict than you can reasonably expect from the one who ordered you. You always expect the worst from your original rapist, meaning you will choose to follow his(her/its) orders first and foremost.In combat your rapist can command you to do anything that does not make you fight your allies directly or makes you suicide, as a move action. You have to spend all your actions and ressources available to complete your orders, but are otherwise yourself.

How long... do i have to endure this?(Aka Battle of Sex, who can go longer)
Compare Con scores. The one with the lower score finishes quicker than the one with the higher score, with 1 point of difference in the ability score(not modifier) equalling 1 minutes of time the superior part can go on. Endurance adds its bonus to this comparison

Cumming
A creature can be forced to cum a number of times equal to the highest of its strength or Constitution, Wisdom or Charisma modifier after that, its mind breaks, reducing 1 or more of its mental scores of the assailants choice to 0.. A creature can cum a number of times comfortably equal to its the lowest of its of constitution, strength, wisdom or Charisma score. A creature that cums more often than it comfortably could is exhausted on the following day, with healing magic only supressing this effect, removing it only temporarily for 1 hour. A creature that cums more often than comforably allowed has its number of times cut by half for the following day.
A creature that cums more than 2/3 of its maximum cofortably alloted times has its number reduced by 1 on the following day, this effect is cummulative.

A creature can be forced to cum by comparing the results of the forcing creature's dexterity check against the to-be-cumming creature's higher of Wisdom or Charisma check. Consensual Cumming is resolved only by roleplaying. A Creature can be forced to cum while being raped, but the forcing creature takes a -5 penalty on the attempt

Seduction:
Seduction has three steps:
1. If one wishes to show his intended target his interest, he first introduces himself, maybe making his intentions clear, making himself available to his target with a fitting social introduction, hoping to leave a good first impression. The seducer makes a diplomacy check with a dc equal to his targets Sense Motive check (or if the target does not possess ranks in Sense Motive, 10 + his targets Wisdom Modifier) [This step is skipped for long aquintances, friends,family former lovers who wish to seduce one another again  and so on.] The seducer gains a circumstance bonus equal to +1 for every 5 he exceeds the dc of this check to all subsequent rolls to seduce his target up to a maximum of +4
2. The next step is to actually seduce the target, appearing mysterious, or stimulating the imagination, going to an romantic date... whatever suits the target, the seducer adapts. The seducer pits his Sense Motive Check against the targets Bluff check.
3. Is the final push needed for your target to actually engage in something with you, be it the impersonation of your targets desires, promises or oaths of loyalty or even a firm hand commanding your target to obey you. The seducer makes a bluff check against the targets sense motive check. Alternatively, your target can make a will save against half your check result to delay making the final roll, but each subsequent delay is made at a cummulative +1 to your halved roll. If the save excels the halfed check by more than 5, the next check is delayed by a week instead of a single day.

Two types of Battle:
Subjugation battle:
HP as clothing and will to resist:
the first 25% of your characters HP will be your characters armor and clothing - certain enemies will be able to molest or even rape you midcombat after your armor has been breached and your clothing torn(this will be represented with combat manoevers) – the rest of your characters HP will be His or Her will to resist – once it drops to zero your character will be raped with no effective means to defend him-or herself. Thy may struggle, but it will be a futile attempt at this point.
Lethal Battle:
50%(75% for heavy armor and shield) of your HP represent your armor, and ability to nearly dodge an attack to only suffer minor bruises and scratches. After that, you'll suffer from broken armor(and shield), wardrobe malfuctions or in case of clothing that grants an armor bonus, it gains the broken condition too. Furthermore, you'll suffer heavy wounds, who will only heal in time, or with healing magic, natural healing is equal to your level per week (meaning you'll heal 4times your level per „rl“day as long as you rest or only engage in light activities)

mooks don't give XP:
There will be only fights at APL+2 at the very least, But you will have the stats to survive it. This means you can expect rather hard fights, and when there are mooks there will be many and they won't give you anything aside from (meager) loot. Generally, an enemy with a cr of -3APL or less is considered a mook.
Mooks cannot score a critical hit, and always use minimum damage on weapon damage dice, but roll spells and spelllike abilities as normal. A mook that is subject to a critical hit from a player character is considered dead or dying, and can be written off by the player in a manner fitting the attack in as many words as he or she would like.

Armor as damage reduction (only for bosses)
There will be so called WorldBosses, who will have an exhaustive number of resistances and imunities, and very high damage reduction. Part of that will be, that those bosses will add their armor and natural armor bonus as damage reduction. You may be able to overcome some or even all of this bonus by wielding certain weapons or casting certain spells, or by other circumstances, but this will be a case to case basis. Worldbosses will be fought with more than a 6 man party.

fertility system:
Impregnation
Male
1d20 +str  + Con +1 per additional Male cumming into the same woman+1 per additional round +1 per size category larger

vs
Female
11+ bab +con  +higher of wis or cha

Elves usually only get a single child.
for every 10 above the impregnation threshold, theres a 50% chance to add another bun to the oven ( baby to the pregnancy)

Pregnancy:
As a rule of thumb: there is no rule of thumb. Offspring from different races will induce different penalties, and take different amounts of time.It IS possible to go adventuring while pregnant, but the mother-to-be will suffer penalties according to what kind of baby she carries, and in what state of pregancy she is.Due to the extended need to care for herself, a pregnant Avatar is not able to command her host to work for additional income.
Avatars are blessed with a body made for battle. As such, they don't suffer as many detrimental effects from pregancy, and pregnancy time is vastly reduced. Avatars are pregnant only 1/3 of the time anyone else would be, and reduce penalties by half.

NPC Pregnancy
NPC take the full penalty, although time-warping spells have been invented to bring pregnancy time down to what avatars are experiencing, if one can pay the cost of a mage willing and able to cast that spell.

Legacy System:
There's bound to be a time when an Avatar is out of money, out of luck, or when his body is utterly unreachable. For those times, thats when the legacy system comes in. An Avatar can choose to not be revived in his usual host's body, but instead in of of his children. Although the new body will have ney modifiers, he will be able to play on, with no penalties at all, at least if he spent enough money on the training of his child. Or he could have the child learn something else entirely and switch to another class

Titles: WIP

Social Rank
Social Ranking for now is mostly roleplaying, with the following rules:
On character chreation, a Player can choose to allocate Ability-points into social standing, to improve the social standing of his host. The Avatar will be given to work his way out of his initial social standing, but only after hard work and showing much promise and loyalty.
0 points:   slave,  Thralls, Indentured laborer, common street whore
2 points:   bottom of the free society: Day laborer,free farmers,Street performer, wandering preacher, Members of the old Military
3 points:   Artisans, merchants,sucsessful artists,rich land-owning farmers,low clergy(nuns, monks,acolytes, informal clergy), Members of the new military
5 points:   low nobles, filthy rich merchants,Priests
10points:   Prince or princess, Highpriest, other high nobility

divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus on all social tests against everyone of lower standing than your own. Jobs are examples.
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the malus  someone on higher status incurs on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of lower status, or from someone of lower status
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus someone of lower status gains on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of higher status, or from someone of higher status.

Feats: Aside from the ones given by race, players are able to choose one of the following feats every 3 levels:

„Lewd Spell Metamagic“
You can turn an harmfull or harmless spell into a lewd variation of it.Let your imagination run wild! This modifies the spelllevel by +/-0, but this cannot be reduced in any way.

„loose down there“
preqs: must have been raped by at least 3 creatures at the same time 3 times in total with 3 different types of creatures
Maybe its a special form of self preservation or adaptation... maybe you secretly (or openly) just like it... in any case, rape does not traumatize you as much as most others.
Rape does not inflic drain, but  ability damage. You are never killed by Con damage, but con-damage is still counted, and you need the appropiate time to recover.

„adaptable“
preqs: must have been raped by a creature at least 2 size categories lager than yourself at least once.
Elves are famous for the ability to adapt to anything. You have the ability of dubious value, to have your body openings adapt to invaders far more than anyone could reasonably expect. Subtract 1 from the size multiplier of the creature initiating the rape for the purpose of ability drain taken.
Can be taken a second time, but the preq for that is to have been raped by a creature 3 size categories bigger.

„Beg for your life“
preqs: female, Cha 16, 5 Ranks in diplomacy, 5 Ranks in Bluff
When things go sour, you can quickly adapt, going the way survival lies, even if it means going through the darkest corners of the world...
When one of your allies falls unconscious, dead or dying, as a full round action that does not provoke AoOs, you can beg for your or your fallen allies life. In the process, you disarm yourself of all weapons,tools, and items which with you could defend yourself, mundane and magical. If you do, no check is needed, if you don't, make a bluff check, or a diplomacy check -5 for each fallen ally against 10+ the highest cr of you enemies + the highest Wis mod of your enemies. On success, you have successfully offered your body in exchange for your own life, or the life of your fallen allies(choose one, they will either spare you, or your allies). If you chose your own life, you will be raped, might be hurt in the process, humilated for sure, might even be tortured for the amusement of your captors, but they will take care to not kill you, and will leave you – bleeding, broken and humilated – but alive in the end. If you chose your allies, they will be allowed to retreat. Should they commit any hostillities, then the peace you bought with your body and freedom breakes. Should they peacefully retreat, you are taken hostage and most likely be subject to a whole world of pain... but you wanted to be a matyr, right?

„Traitor“
Preqs: only at chargen
While you cannot start outside of Elbiana, you can gain the potential to one day leave its boundaries. When your whole party is defeated by another Faction, gain the ability to switch sides. You still need to convince your new allies of your trustworthyness, but the simple act of raping one of your former allies is all thats needed to switch sides.

„A kiss from the princess“
preqs: Cha 18, 10 ranks of diplomacy, 10 ranks in Bluff
You can turn a deadly battle into one for submission by offering yourself as the price. As a full round action, strike a pose you feel shows off your body in the best way, then in only a few words, swear an oath to offer yourself up to the winner, but only as long as no one dies in this fight. For a number of rounds equal to the highest of your Cha or Wis mod, all damage is converted into non-leathal damage of its kind (eg even a fireball would be treated as inflicting nonleathal fire damage.) You must not participate in the battle after you've sworn this oath, or its effects immideately end.You have to actually go through with your oath, or you cannot use this feat again, serving all victors until they are completely satisfied. This feat does nothing to save you from rape or torture, if thats what the winner wants, then thats what you swore to endure! - but at least no one died in the fight, and most monsters will be contend to drag you off to their lair, not bothering your fallen comrades.

„Big is beautiful!“
Increase Bust size by one/increase cock size by half a size category. This feat can be taken up to three times.

„Small wonders“
Decrease Bust size by one (size category)/decrease cock size by half a size category.Can be taken up to three times

„Sensitive Spot“
Con may not be 10 or 11
You have another sensitive spot on your body. This may be as (un-) usual as eares, bellybutton, feet, or hands, or as common as breasts or mouth.Choose one spot. You can cum from simply and only having this spot stimulated.You incure a -5 pentalty on the resistance test to resist being forced to cum if this other sensitive spot is recognized or accidentally stimulated.

„Fast talker“
Preqs: Cha 20, 5 ranks in Bluff
You can talk somebody into agreeing, before he or she even knows what she agreed to.
Make a Bluff roll -10. This roll is the dc for your target's Will save to avoid enableing adult mode for you.(to allow you to have sex with him/her). Getting your target to accept any kinks modfies your bluff roll by another -10. Getting your target to accept a creampie modiefies your roll by -5 for most races. No modifier for drow and other races that value slaves highly or din't mind pregancy(cumulative for multiple kinks. Eg to have your victim accept a gangbang in the middle of the market, you'd make a bluff roll -30(-10 normal sex,-10 gangbang,- 10 in front of everyone. You'd need to take great care to have everyone not cum into her, for that would break this feat's effect immediately.

„Fertility Control(decrease)“
Preqs: Con 18, Wis 16
Some Elves are just lucky... These blessed individuals are able to will their reproductive organs to cease functioning. Doing so requires 1 week of uninteruped meditation and sexual abstinence.Can be taken up to three times. Each time you take it, you add +4 to the DC to impregnate you (as a female). Taken twice as a male renders you sterile for as long as you want to be.

„Fertility Control (increase)“
Preqs: Con 18, Wis 16
Can be taken up to three times. Each time you take it, you reduce the DC to impregnate you (as a female) by 3. As a male, add 3 to the roll to impregnate a female

„Eternal Virgin“
Preqs: Female, Fertility Control (decrease)
Sometimes called „Eternal Maidens“ a few elven females possess the ability to heal back their hymen when they are subject to a healing spell or ability that heals at least their level x2 points of damage.Also, if you took Fertility Control (decrease), add 8 to the DC to impregnate you

„second wind“
Preq: Iron Will
You find strength where all hope is lost. After you loss, after (all) the foes had their way with you, when they leave you battered and broken, or maybe when they are about to dragg you into their lair... you somehow find the strength to fight back once again.
After the rape szene, your HP are refilled to  ½  of their max value, and you ignore all ability drain and damage, and delay all status effects. Both effects last for a number of rounds equal to twice your level, after witch all status effects/ability drain/ ability damage come back in full force for how long they normally would last.

„I WILL have my revenge!“
Preqs: second wind, improved Iron will, Endurance, Con 20, bab of +8, must have triggered second wind at least two times.
You can trigger second wind after a single instance of rape of you person has happened, and it lasts for times your level of minutes and heals you completely. You must first enact revenge before you can think of anything else.

„Lone Survivor“
Preqs: second wind, Con 24, bab +12, must have triggered second wind at least once and failed to escape, but still surviving the ordeal.
You can trigger second wind even before rape of your person has happened. You gain temporary HP amounting to 3 times your level, an bonus to attack, AC, saves, Skillchecks, Ability checks and spell dc's of 3,Imunity to fear and death effects, and any class ability with dayly uses(such as spellcasting, channel energy or arcane pool) uses restores all uses in addition to second winds effect of supressing all ability damage and drain.. All of This lasts for hours per level. Such power comes at a price however. Every time you activate Lone Survivor your Con and one of your mental stats of your choice are permanently reduced by 1. You must try to escape at the very first opportunity while under the effects of lone survivor, disregarding any thought for your teammates, friends, even loved ones and can only fight in self defense, when other methods are less effective (for example fleeing from a flying dragon seems impossible, so you would be allowed to fight if your stealth failed and you got no other means of escape) After reaching safety, you will remain in a state of paranoia, prefering to shut you in and „improving“ your defenses and own personal saftey. After the effects of  Lone Survivor run out, all supressed ability damage and drain, and all status effects come again, at full force, as well as severe exhaustion, possibly making you fall unconscious where you stand.

„Masochist“
Con mod of -1 or lower (eg -2, -4.)
Calculate hit points as normal for your constitution. You lose your will to fight as normal, but the pain and humilation  of what follows after your loss turns you on! Regain half your hitdice per level + temp hp amounting to your negative con mod times your level after you achived release through your ordeal. Note that you will be seeking release, even begging for it if its denied to you, and you cannot think of anything else until you came.

„Exhibitionist“
Preqs: may not be proficient with heavy or medium armor. Cha 16
While wearing no armor, no clothing, and no shield and making no move to cover yourself, you gain a deflection bonus equal to your Cha mod that stacks with any other deflection bonus to your AC (except abilities that let you add your cha mod to your ac).You recieve a -2 circumstance penalty to reflex saves due to not wanting to cover yourself.
Special: the penalty to ref saves always applies, even when wearing clothes or armor due to the habbit of not wanting to cover yourself.
Special: The lack of clothes may impose circumstance bonuses or penalties that are independent from the bonuses and Mali from this perk.

„Tease“
Preqs: Female, Cha 18
You like to show off your body, using it to distract foes in battle.
While wearing clothing or armor designed to show more of your body then appropiate, gain half your Cha mod as an untyped bonus to your AC. You may not make any move to cover you,including using supernatural, extraordinary or spell like abilities, or casting a spell to grant you concealment or having such an effect cast on you, or that bonus to AC is negated, and instead all opponents who might be sexually attracted to you instead gain a morale bonus to Attack and Damage equal to your full Cha mod. Thiss effect is not triggered by breaking line of sight (for example by diving into cover), but only by all active means of covering you up, intended or not, and regardless of your being the one initiating it or one of your allies.

„Going Commando“
preqs: exhibitionist or tease, female
You like living always on the edge. At the beginn of a day (at the same time you prepare spells or do similar once a day recharge activities like communing with nature, with your familiar etc) you can decide to spend the day with your most private parts easily accessable – and in plain view of you doing so, for everyone to see or at least suspect so. If you do, choose one of the following effects. You may choose a different effect each month
Arrousal:
gain temp Hp equal to 4 times your level, and temp Hp regeneration equal to your level per hour, but at the same time reduce your CMD against all grapple attemps, all attemps to sexually harrass or rape you and your resitance tests against being forced to cum by 10
Confidence
Increase all your saves by an amount ranging from 1-5 at the same time decrease you Hp your level times the number you've chosen to increase your saves by.

„Balls of steel“
preqs: Con 18, Str 16, male
Yout balls are much more productive than others. You can cover the face or chest of a female your own size completely with your cum with ease .Gain +1 to any roll to impregnate a female. gain +2 if the female is smaller than you. Taken a second time, you can easily inflate the belly of a female your own size, or make her almost suffocate on your cum, or cover her from head to toe. Gain +2 to any roll to impragnate any female, gain +4 if the female if of your size, gain +8 if she is of smaller size than you are.

„Lionheart“
As long as you are wearing no armor and not using a shield(not benefitting from any shield bonus) you are treated as if you were wearing any medium armor of your choice for the purpose of AC bonus. This „armor aura“ is enchantable at triple the normal cost of enchanting armor. If you are not proficient with medium armor,  and would suffer an arcane spell failure chance when wearing medium armor, you are suffering from the same arcane spell failure, If you are proficient with medium armor,  and would suffer an arcane spell failure chance when wearing medium armor,you suffer half the arcane spell failure chance rounded up.You can never retreat from a combat on your own volition, no matter how unfair the fight or overwhelming the opposition.(Although being knocked out and dragged away by your allies is fair game,but you are still holding it against them if they do)

„Not on my watch!“
preqs: male, bodyguard
As a full round action, pledge to defend an adjacent female, even at the cost of your life. You may use the „in harms way“ feat even if you do not possess it, and it takes no action on your part, other then expending an attack of opportunity to trigger bodyguard. You may use this feat up to three times in a single round. This comes at a price however. The gods have listened to your oath. Should your protege still come to harm – any harm! - then you are demoralized for 1 round per 10 points of damage your protege took( and for as long as your protege is suffering from an abnormal status effect). Should your protege fall, all fight goes out of you in an instant. Your will to fight is reduced to 0 in that case. Count the damage you suffer from this feat. When you suffered more damage than a single protege has HP max, you gain the ability to demand a favor equal to forcing that protege into adult mode with you for one night.(or an equally long time period)

„Thirst for Life“
Preqs: Any Elven Race, Male, Con 22, Iron Will
Because of the high risk of being killed, only those desperate for attention set foot on the Battlefield.
Calculate your Constitution as 10 higher only for the purpose calculating when you die from excess damage. When one or more of your allies fall unconscious, dead or dying, and you yourself are unconscious or dying: regain ½ of your Hp instantly, and delay all status effects and ability damage or drain for 3 rounds.
Special: Can only be used once per fight, and has to be“ recharged“ by having sex with 2 or more females

„Honorable“
Preqs: male
You can never gain any ability to force anyone into adult mode. If someone enables adult mode for you on his or her own volition, they can never turn it off without your conscent again.

„Noble Protector“
When your Protege has fallen, choose one of the following:
Noble Shield: Gain Damage reduction 10,and resistance 10 against all common forms of energy damage, including sonic damage, but reduce your total movement speed to 5 feet when moving away from your protege. While you are standing in the same square as your Fallen protege, share those protections with him or her. Should your protege still die, despite your protection: You cannot reteat, and will resist all forms and means of making you retreat, intending to go out in a suicidal attack on her murderer.
-My Life for you: Your protege gains Regeneration 5(meaning he or she can even come back from death, but if she does, she gains 3+ number of rounds she was dead negative levels and can't be brought back from the dead as usual for negative levels when she accumulated more negatetive levels than her level) while this regeneration is active (and it will be active untill your protege is at half her maximum Lifepoints, with you having no control over it) you loose 10 HP per round which can't be reduced in any way.While under this effect, healing of any kind aside from this feats effect is reduced by half for you and your protege.

Once you've saved your protege 5 times from certain death using this feat, you can aks him or her almost anything, and only the most outrageous of demands can be rejected.
Special: Once chosen, you cannot change this feats effect until the peril is over AND at least 1 month has elapsed. Should your Protege Fall again in this time, you can gain the same effect as last time, but cannot choose which effect to activate. You CAN choose IF you want to activate the feat or not though.

„Dedicated Protector“
Choose one target for your protection upon gaining this feat: After defeat, but before the rape scene, you gain the opportunity to act once again to protect your protege. You regain ½ your HP, and you ignore all ability drain and damage, and delay all status effects for your level's worth of rounds. You must try to protect your target in this time, and can only try to escape with it. Should you succeed in protecting your target, gain the ability to demand any favor.
Special: this feat can be used on unwilling targets.

„Spoils of war“
Challenge another player to a duel: if you win, you gain the ability to force your oppoent to activate adult mode for you for 24 hours. You cannot force him to activate it for anyone else, and you cannot force him or  her to do anything out of the ordinary.
Special:
„Out of the ordinary“(for example  include more individuals other than yourself.) depends on your target's racial and cultural background.It propably won't be hard to ask a dark elf for a threesome, while you'd run into a wall asking a highelf for the same.

„Sadist“
You like to inflict pain and suffering, and are quite knowledgeable about it. You can choose to inflict 2 drain to all physical ability scores before multiplying when raping someone.

„Mental abuse“
Your viscious commends make a humilating experience even more shamefull.
You inflict 2 drain to all mental ability scores when raping someone.

„Slaver“
subtract 4 from the ability scores for the purpose of when someone is broken.(his ability score reached 0) this does not actually decrease the ability scores, it just means that your targets scores are treated as 4 lower for the purpose of the effects gained when one of his/her ability scores reached 0.

„Slaver, improved“
preqs: Slaver,Bab + 12
if you reach twice the ability score in drain,not counting in the bonus from slaver, the effect becomes permanent if you so choose. Only potent magic, such as heal, miracle or wish can restore your victim to its former self. You can choose to inflict no damage or drain to the con score of your victim.

„Majesty“
You have a certain air around you, that prevents unnecessary violence against your person.
Preqs: Female, Cha 24
As long as your compliant with anything your captors demand of you, you are treated favorably.

Petrus02

i'm thinking about that too, but I'm also thinking about a way to include more than 4 people, and my (current) answer to it is a small main cast with exchangeable side characters. My current idea is to anounce  the rough direction of where an adventure will go, and ask everyone if they are interested in it. Those who aren't interested can comfortably stay home, while those who want to play can join the main cast. This way i can deal with dropouts and planned long absences too. Side characters won't be "second rate" in any other way, neither mechanically, nor from a story's point of view. well, that and i've got something äquivalent of a tutorial in games in mind, that grow too bothersome and unreal with 4 people.

Petrus02

Added full list of houserules and homebrew mechanics to be used and homebrew feats.
Also changed the working title to something more appealing. Next up will be a little bit more information about  the world, but that'll take some time

PS: Added a few inspirational pictures andfinished a few work in progress things^^

Muse

Hi, I'm still reading, but so far I'd love to play in this.  :) 

Perhaps as an eldrtich knight?  I'll keep looking when i get back from my apointmnet. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

GunmetalDreamer

Mn ... I think I can fit a slow game into my schedule.  I'm thinking a (traditionalist) Dark Elf Ninja, basically.

Quick question though: if a race grants a Feat do you still need to meet the prereqs?  24 Charisma is a lot for Majesty (though it's not like I wouldn't benefit from it ...)

Edit:  Oh, right, how're we generating attributes?

Petrus02

No you don't need to meet the preqs if its a Bonus feat from the race.

I'll add that in a while, i'm thinking of having this thread open for another week or so, then move on to recuitment by renaming this thread and writing a notificating post containing complete chargen rules.

Petrus02

Recuitment is open now. What i want to read is the following:

-A short physical description of of "real life" character who got invited into the university
-a shortl decription of the same character's personality
-an explanation in what direction you would like to the "ingame" game to go. I like it when characters have their own agenda or goal and will bring those into play.
-Ons and Offs
-An Overview over your intended "ingame" character. It should include race, gender, class or classes, intended way to level up if already decided upon, a description of his outward appearance and personality and his social standing.

At this point, i will add the Char creation rules, but the above is more important right now.

Char creation rules:
Starting level 7
35 Point point buy system, but please notice, that you buy your host's social standing with these points too.
Social Standing rules:
Social rank:
Social Ranking for now is mostly roleplaying, with the following rules:
On character chreation, a Player can choose to allocate Ability-points into social standing, to improve the social standing of his host. The Avatar will be given to work his way out of his initial social standing, but only after hard work and showing much promise and loyalty.
0 points:   slave,  Thralls, Indentured laborer, common street whore. No starting wealth to spend and only rags to wear and 1 broken weapon of the players choice
2 points:   bottom of the free society: Day laborer,free farmers,Street performer, wandering preacher, Members of the old Military. 12.000 Gp to spend no single item may exceed 2.000 GP
3 points:   Artisans, merchants,sucsessful artists,rich land-owning farmers,low clergy(nuns, monks,acolytes, informal clergy), Members of the new military 25.000GP to spend. No single Item may exceed 5.000 GP
5 points:   low nobles, filthy rich merchants,Priests. 40.000 GP to spend. No single Item may exceed 8.000 GP
10points:   Prince or princess, Highpriest, other high nobility. 100.000 GP to spend. No single Item may exceed 40.000

divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus on all social tests against everyone of lower standing than your own. Jobs are examples.
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the malus  someone on higher status incurs on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of lower status, or from someone of lower status
Divide points spend by 2, rounded up to gain the bonus someone of lower status gains on diplomacy checks made to gather information on someone of higher status, or from someone of higher status.

-Power attack, Deadly Aim, and Combat Expertise are not feats but basic mechanics open to everyone. If a feat has one of those as a preq, treat every character as though he had all three feats (even if he does not fulfill the requirements for them) to compensate full casters, who wont get too much out of those i recon, fullcasters get a spellfocus, Spell mastery. or elemental focus of their choice for free.(they should consider carefully what to choose, for this will determine what NPCs call them in the beginning. For example:take elemental focus: Ice, and people will think you are an apprentice ice mage)

-Fullcasters(who have access to 9th level spells) get a spellfocus, Spell mastery. or elemental focus of their choice for free.

-banned material: Mythic rules, psionic stuff, ultimate intrigue. Some classes wont be available to play right now, in particular this goes for arcanist, brawler, hunter, bloodrager and warpriest, which i feel are too good compared to options from older books. This may be reversed later, but for now they are off limits.

-Story based ban of all necromancy spells and abilities at character creation. The one exception is for drow noble

-Background skills will be used. 4 skillpoints per level instead of the normal 2

-no chrafting feats but mastercraftsman which all characters get for free. Classes which get a free crafting feat, get a +3 untyped bonus on one corresponding craft skill of their choice.
Crafting:
There are no crafting feats aside from Mastercraftsman, which every Player character (meaning non NPC Non- monster character) has by default. Please note, that there is no craft: armor or craft: weapons. Its craft:
-Cloth (for enchantable clothing as well as normal clothing and all armor that has cloth as its basic material such as ceremonial robes)
Leather( for leather clothing and all armor that has leather as its basic material. Please note, that this does not confer the ability to turn hide into leather. Thats profession: tanner
Profession: Blacksmith (weapons mostly made off Metal)
Profession: Armorer(metal Armor)
Craft: Bows( also includes the crafting of ammunition)
Profession Herbalist(to gather herbs)
Craft: Alchemy(to turn herbs in to potions. Herbs are only one aspect though)[A more complexe system for Alchemy is in planning, but far from completition for now]
Profession: carpenter( weaponry mainly consiting of wood like spears, simple buildings consisting of wood only, wooden shields, staffs and wands)
Craft: jewlery
profession: scribe (contains crafting paper and books and writing magical scrolls)[please note that you need to be able to actually cast the spell you want to write down, or at least be well versed in spellcraft and have someone available who can cast it]
Profession: architect/engineer (planning a building.for big military buildings like a castle both are required)
craft: stonemasonry (to actually build a building)

-clerics get 4+ int skillpoints

-Cup sizes: Females will have Cupsizes acording to their race, class and charisma as follows:
Starting cup size will be mentioned by race
Classes with a good fort save (+2 at level 1) get +1 Cup
Classes with a bad fort save (0 at level 1) get -1 Cup
A nat 16 Charisma (or higher) after racial bonuses gets +1 Cup
A nat 20 Charisma after racial bonuses gets +2 cups
A nat 22 Charisma after racial bonuses gets +3 cups!
Magic is sexy! Arcane magicans get +1 cup
Only the small chested serve the gods. Maybe you prayed for bigger boobs but your prayers went unheard?
(all!)Divine magic users get -1 cup (drow clerics are excepted from this)
Players may adjust the cup size up or down by 1 at the end of character creation.

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Serana

Still looking? I haven't read through everything but it sounds interesting so far!

Petrus02

Cupsize does nothing so far, but might later. and yes, i'm still looking for someone to play with me^^