What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleNekodemon

One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Beguile's Mistress

Scribbles

A small slice of watermelon heaven.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Saerrael

Aiden

White jasmine rice, an avocado-soy chili sauce I experimented to make.
Green salad with broccoli and bell pepper, ranch dressing.
Roasted chicken heavy on pepper and special marinade (I make).

Beguile's Mistress

TheLegionary

Now, I am eating nothign, but I am checking the restaurants which are taking part of the Restaurant Week.

Beguile's Mistress

Half a bagel with strawberry preserves.

Arhys

Aiden that sounds incredibly good.  I just had a very humble lunch of leftover basmati rice stir fried with frozen spinach, but it actually was quite good and took 5 minutes.

Monday was better:  a super spicy Tamil style chicken curry, basmati rice, eggplant (aubergine to Europeans) coconut tamarind curry, yogurt, and lime and mango pickles.

Oniya

My personal recipe 3-minute egg sandwich.

It would probably take only two if my microwave and toaster oven weren't on the same circuit breaker.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

Some dry salt meat and flat bread.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Beguile's Mistress

KCourtney

Grilled Cheese with dill pickles!!! Yum

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

TheLegionary

Autumn52

KieraHaroden

Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Bliss

Homemade-by-a-friend chicken soup with onions and carrots and spicey goodness.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Scribbles

Nothing... *tummy rumbles*  :-(
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time