Previous topic - Next topic

Nataleigh

I don't think we're in abundance of MALE teachers... lol

Kay! Male it is, then.

*rapes Torao for being a bad bad boy* :P
I'm BACK from vacation! <3 <3 <3

We need more teachers and students at St. Jude! Please join! <3

PhoenixPhyre

Thank you, Nataleigh, for taking care of that inquiry. Very pro-active :) I appreciate the help.

Nataleigh

Cascalence

*enters and clears throat*  Ahem.  I'm going to be taking on the position of the Latin teacher, and I'm going to be throwing a new student into the mix as well.  I just wanted to go ahead and lay claim to the Latin teacher now, while I'm reading through this thread and preparing the profiles.  I will have profiles up by tomorrow night at the latest.  Sorry that it's going to take that long; I'm going to be offline for half the day tomorrow, and I'm just a tiny bit busy tonight, working on getting fully acquainted to the site.
But yeah...I look forward to getting acquainted with everyone and playing with you all. ^^
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Nataleigh

Wonderful! Welcome to E and welcome to our little corner of it! ;D

Cascalence

Quote from: Nataleigh on July 09, 2013, 01:48:29 AM
Wonderful! Welcome to E and welcome to our little corner of it! ;D
Thankies!  I appreciate the warm welcome!

Branwen

I welcome feedback of all sorts and am happy to modify anything you wish to see done differently, PhoenixPhyre.  And if it or I am not a good fit for the game, I understand and wish you and everyone great writing!  Thank you for letting me audition.

Audition for Riding Instructor

Player Name: Branwen
Character Name: Robert St. John Turnbull
Position: Riding Master
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Robert, never Bob and certainly never Bobby, is a middle-aged man who knows exactly who he is.  This shows in his confidence.  Unlike younger men who swagger and posture, Robert simply exists and projects a calm, quiet aura of masculinity and confidence and is never, ever not in control of his emotions or himself.  Not cold, not aloof and this shows when he takes delight in a cigar, the ripple of a horse's coat as he works him in the yard or the equally delightful ripple of a girl's flesh under his hands, crop and voice.  A man of passion, yes, but one who exercises an iron will in how he chooses to experience them.  He avoids the politics of the school, easy enough in his physical removal from most of them, and absolutely keeps confidences and secrets.  Especially his own.  He attends Mass but otherwise avoids the Church.  He may not even be Catholic; he's never told anyone but Robert does seem to know his way around it.
History: As a young buck of sixteen, full of this 'n that, Robert served as a trooper in the Life Guards regiment of the Household Cavalry.  It was there he learned the self-discipline that he carries today.  After a double tour with them, reaching the rank of Corporal of the Horse, Robert, now 24, left England for a decade.  He worked with the ceremonial units of several countries police and paramilitary forces as a riding instructor and formation and parade consultant.  He was briefly engaged to a French girl he met in the Czech Republic, but Robert ended it when she began to talk about children and settling down in a factory or office job.  She didn't even ride, which always made him wonder why he even was interested in Claudette in the first place.

Oh, right; the sex and the canvas of her skin for his darker tastes.  Claudette was so beautiful when she cried, pretty eyes dripping with tears and her voice begging him to stop even though she never used the phrase that meant stop for real.  Ah, Claudette.  A shame to lose her but children?

No.  It was enough to send Robert to get that possibility snipped and sewed away.  The last thing he needs or wants is a child interfering with his horses or his other great passion.

Returning to England, Robert toyed with the idea of rejoining the Life Guards but eventually decided against it.  It was a young man's game and there was the very real possibility he'd be sent to the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan and be away from horses for a year or more.  That simply was not going to happen, despite the temptation to test himself in battle.  Instead Robert used his network to secure a position at St. Jude's as the Riding Master and has been employed as such for the last eleven years.  Faculty changes, students come and go but Robert and his stables remain to train and test and delight in the next class of students.

Code (For Easier Use) Select
[float=left][img width=250 padding=10]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2cdc76e16626c431c5a2b9b345edd995/tumblr_mpne0lfyjy1rlxy60o1_500.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] Branwen
[b]Character Name:[/b] Robert St. John Turnbull
[b]Position:[/b] Riding Master
[b]Age:[/b] 45
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Straight
[b]Personality:[/b] Robert, never Bob and certainly never Bobby, is a middle-aged man who knows exactly who he is.  This shows in his confidence.  Unlike younger men who swagger and posture, Robert simply exists and projects a calm, quiet aura of masculinity and confidence and is never, ever not in control of his emotions or himself.  Not cold, not aloof and this shows when he takes delight in a cigar, the ripple of a horse's coat as he works him in the yard or the equally delightful ripple of a girl's flesh under his hands, crop and voice.  A man of passion, yes, but one who exercises an iron will in how he chooses to experience them.  He avoids the politics of the school, easy enough in his physical removal from most of them, and absolutely keeps confidences and secrets.  Especially his own.  He attends Mass but otherwise avoids the Church.  He may not even be Catholic; he's never told anyone but Robert does seem to know his way around it.
[b]History:[/b] As a young buck of sixteen, full of this 'n that, Robert served as a trooper in the Life Guards regiment of the Household Cavalry.  It was there he learned the self-discipline that he carries today.  After a double tour with them, reaching the rank of Corporal of the Horse, Robert, now 24, left England for a decade.  He worked with the ceremonial units of several countries police and paramilitary forces as a riding instructor and formation and parade consultant.  He was briefly engaged to a French girl he met in the Czech Republic, but Robert ended it when she began to talk about children and settling down in a factory or office job.  She didn't even ride, which always made him wonder why he even was interested in Claudette in the first place.

Oh, right; the sex and the canvas of her skin for his darker tastes.  Claudette was so beautiful when she cried, pretty eyes dripping with tears and her voice begging him to stop even though she never used the phrase that meant stop for real.  Ah, Claudette.  A shame to lose her but children?

No.  It was enough to send Robert to get that possibility snipped and sewed away.  The last thing he needs or wants is a child interfering with his horses or his other great passion.

Returning to England, Robert toyed with the idea of rejoining the Life Guards but eventually decided against it.  It was a young man's game and there was the very real possibility he'd be sent to the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan and be away from horses for a year or more.  That simply was not going to happen, despite the temptation to test himself in battle.  Instead Robert used his network to secure a position at St. Jude's as the Riding Master and has been employed as such for the last eleven years.  Faculty changes, students come and go but Robert and his stables remain to train and test and delight in the next class of students.

Nataleigh

I like him! Wow, good history. :D

And ... I can never turn down that actor's visage. >_>

Branwen

Nataleigh

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Branwen on July 09, 2013, 10:22:21 AM
I welcome feedback of all sorts and am happy to modify anything you wish to see done differently, PhoenixPhyre.  And if it or I am not a good fit for the game, I understand and wish you and everyone great writing!  Thank you for letting me audition.

Audition for Riding Instructor

Player Name: Branwen
Character Name: Robert St. John Turnbull
Position: Riding Master
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Robert, never Bob and certainly never Bobby, is a middle-aged man who knows exactly who he is.  This shows in his confidence.  Unlike younger men who swagger and posture, Robert simply exists and projects a calm, quiet aura of masculinity and confidence and is never, ever not in control of his emotions or himself.  Not cold, not aloof and this shows when he takes delight in a cigar, the ripple of a horse's coat as he works him in the yard or the equally delightful ripple of a girl's flesh under his hands, crop and voice.  A man of passion, yes, but one who exercises an iron will in how he chooses to experience them.  He avoids the politics of the school, easy enough in his physical removal from most of them, and absolutely keeps confidences and secrets.  Especially his own.  He attends Mass but otherwise avoids the Church.  He may not even be Catholic; he's never told anyone but Robert does seem to know his way around it.
History: As a young buck of sixteen, full of this 'n that, Robert served as a trooper in the Life Guards regiment of the Household Cavalry.  It was there he learned the self-discipline that he carries today.  After a double tour with them, reaching the rank of Corporal of the Horse, Robert, now 24, left England for a decade.  He worked with the ceremonial units of several countries police and paramilitary forces as a riding instructor and formation and parade consultant.  He was briefly engaged to a French girl he met in the Czech Republic, but Robert ended it when she began to talk about children and settling down in a factory or office job.  She didn't even ride, which always made him wonder why he even was interested in Claudette in the first place.

[float=left][img width=250 padding=10]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2cdc76e16626c431c5a2b9b345edd995/tumblr_mpne0lfyjy1rlxy60o1_500.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] Branwen
[b]Character Name:[/b] Robert St. John Turnbull
[b]Position:[/b] Riding Master
[b]Age:[/b] 45
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Straight
[b]Personality:[/b] Robert, never Bob and certainly never Bobby, is a middle-aged man who knows exactly who he is.  This shows in his confidence.  Unlike younger men who swagger and posture, Robert simply exists and projects a calm, quiet aura of masculinity and confidence and is never, ever not in control of his emotions or himself.  Not cold, not aloof and this shows when he takes delight in a cigar, the ripple of a horse's coat as he works him in the yard or the equally delightful ripple of a girl's flesh under his hands, crop and voice.  A man of passion, yes, but one who exercises an iron will in how he chooses to experience them.  He avoids the politics of the school, easy enough in his physical removal from most of them, and absolutely keeps confidences and secrets.  Especially his own.  He attends Mass but otherwise avoids the Church.  He may not even be Catholic; he's never told anyone but Robert does seem to know his way around it.
[b]History:[/b] As a young buck of sixteen, full of this 'n that, Robert served as a trooper in the Life Guards regiment of the Household Cavalry.  It was there he learned the self-discipline that he carries today.  After a double tour with them, reaching the rank of Corporal of the Horse, Robert, now 24, left England for a decade.  He worked with the ceremonial units of several countries police and paramilitary forces as a riding instructor and formation and parade consultant.  He was briefly engaged to a French girl he met in the Czech Republic, but Robert ended it when she began to talk about children and settling down in a factory or office job.  She didn't even ride, which always made him wonder why he even was interested in Claudette in the first place.

Oh, but he is perfect! Thank you very much for submitting him, I will post his character sheet up straightaway :)

Branwen

Thank you, PhoenuxPhyre.  I'll leave the offer to change things open as sometimes they become apparent later in the game.

It's very nice to join your game. 

Cascalence

Hey Phoenix!  Just wanted to let you know I'm working on my profiles.  I think they're coming together quite nicely~~.  I should be done within another hour?  Maybe less, because I just finished up the teacher, and the student should be rather simple....  Then again, you never know...once I start typing, it may become more complex....  Plus, I've got some other things going on that may distract me, so it could take as long as two hours...but like I said before, I will have them submitted tonight! ^^

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 09:07:45 PM
Hey Phoenix!  Just wanted to let you know I'm working on my profiles.  I think they're coming together quite nicely~~.  I should be done within another hour?  Maybe less, because I just finished up the teacher, and the student should be rather simple....  Then again, you never know...once I start typing, it may become more complex....  Plus, I've got some other things going on that may distract me, so it could take as long as two hours...but like I said before, I will have them submitted tonight! ^^
Alright, very good. I just started leading the students up the lawn, so once I've reviewed and accepted your characters, feel free to post your student arriving and running to catch up to the group, or something. :)

Cascalence

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 09, 2013, 09:12:23 PM
Alright, very good. I just started leading the students up the lawn, so once I've reviewed and accepted your characters, feel free to post your student arriving and running to catch up to the group, or something. :)
Okay ><...I'll be as quick as I can, then!

Cascalence

Craig Sommer (Teacher)
Player Name: Cascalence
Character Name:  Craig Sommer
Position: Latin/Bible Professor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, though it'd take a fifth of whiskey to get him to admit it.
Appearance: Though it goes unseen under his seemingly endless supply of black business suits, Craig has a large, jagged scar on his left bicep from a horrific car accident in his youth.
And while he's most seen in a black business suit, there are rare days when he switches it up for a gray business suit.  His ties are always a dark shade of color and always solid, never a print.
Personality: Being fresh out of college and a first year teacher, Craig feels pushed to make certain that not only do his students take him seriously, but his fellow instructors do as well.  As such, he's very strict, and does not tolerate much from his students in the way of disobedience or improper behaviors.  He is quick and swift about punishment, but has no real system.  Simply, the greater he perceives the offense, the greater the punishment.  In this, he considers the intent with which the offense was perpetrated as well, so he can make sure that he is punishing the student with the correct amount of force.
Around his peers, Craig maintains a professional demeanor, keeping a certain interpersonal distance from them.
This being said, he is young still, and still prone to his hormones.  He finds that he secretly enjoys doling out his punishments, and is wary of the fact, often having to restrain himself from going too far, and is always careful to hide the pleasure he derives from his punishments from student and peer alike.
History: Craig had a happy childhood until the age of seven.  At that time, he was traveling in a vehicle with his mother.  Out of nowhere, d drunk driver fell asleep at the wheel, came over the center dividing line, and crashed into them head on.  While they both survived, Craig was left with a horrific scar on his arm.  His mother's face was horribly disfigured.
The resulting disfiguration led the woman to stop going in to her job, and she soon lost it.  She couldn't take the stares.  She quickly became an alcoholic, while Craig's father began to pull double and triple shifts to keep a roof over their head.  Craig was fortunate, however; his mother was not an abusive alcoholic.  Instead, she would lay on the couch and cry, speaking to the ceiling and to God, asking why her.
Life progressed like this for years, and Craig learned how to cook and clean on his own, caring for the house when he wasn't in school.  Still, watching his morose mother affected him.  He would study for hours on end, looking through the bible, searching biblical texts and encyclopedias for answers.  Trying to find out what his mother could've possibly done to warrant such a punishment.
It all ended one day, when he came home to his mother dead on the sofa.  Her liver had been unable to continue to take the constant abuse and had finally given out, with literally no warning.
For a good couple of years, Craig stopped seeking answers.  His memories of the loving mother of his childhood were overrun with her final years as a morose alcoholic, always questioning God.  A God he now no longer believed in.
As time went on, he decided he was going to be a doctor; specifically, a plastic surgeon.  He would correct disfigurations, bring happiness back into the lives of others.
But life decided to grant him an unsteady hand, as he quickly learned in his biology classes.  He always ruined his dissections.  And if he could not work with dead flesh, how could he be expected to work with live flesh?
However, he found that he excelled with his Latin courses, which were best for those wishing to enter the medical field.  He particularly found that he understand the Roman culture, which one needed to learn about to assist in understanding the Roman language of Latin.
Thus were his teenage years.
As he reached college, he spent his first couple of years completing his core curriculum, uncertain of where to go or what to do with his education.  ...And this is where his faith slowly began to return to him, as life practically guided him step by step into Latin and Roman history courses.  Even biblical courses.  He soon found himself graduating with a Masters in Theology and a Minor in the Latin culture.  From there, the college's job placement services placed him with St. Jude's.

[float=left][img width=200]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac161/TravisMarcent/Realsies/male_model_png_by_sharath_shark-d4o5p7y_zpsd6259a4a.png[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=45205]Cascalence[/url]
[b]Character Name:[/b]  Craig Sommer
[b]Position:[/b] Latin/Bible Professor
[b]Age:[/b]  25
[b]Gender:[/b]  Male
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Bisexual, though it'd take a fifth of whiskey to get him to admit it.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Though it goes unseen under his seemingly endless supply of black business suits, Craig has a large, jagged scar on his left bicep from a horrific car accident in his youth.
And while he's most seen in a black business suit, there are rare days when he switches it up for a gray business suit.  His ties are always a dark shade of color and always solid, never a print.
[b]Personality:[/b] Being fresh out of college and a first year teacher, Craig feels pushed to make certain that not only do his students take him seriously, but his fellow instructors do as well.  As such, he's very strict, and does not tolerate much from his students in the way of disobedience or improper behaviors.  He is quick and swift about punishment, but has no real system.  Simply, the greater he perceives the offense, the greater the punishment.  In this, he considers the intent with which the offense was perpetrated as well, so he can make sure that he is punishing the student with the correct amount of force.
Around his peers, Craig maintains a professional demeanor, keeping a certain interpersonal distance from them.
This being said, he is young still, and still prone to his hormones.  He finds that he secretly enjoys doling out his punishments, and is wary of the fact, often having to restrain himself from going too far, and is always careful to hide the pleasure he derives from his punishments from student and peer alike.
[b]History:[/b] Craig had a happy childhood until the age of seven.  At that time, he was traveling in a vehicle with his mother.  Out of nowhere, d drunk driver fell asleep at the wheel, came over the center dividing line, and crashed into them head on.  While they both survived, Craig was left with a horrific scar on his arm.  His mother's face was horribly disfigured.
The resulting disfiguration led the woman to stop going in to her job, and she soon lost it.  She couldn't take the stares.  She quickly became an alcoholic, while Craig's father began to pull double and triple shifts to keep a roof over their head.  Craig was fortunate, however; his mother was not an abusive alcoholic.  Instead, she would lay on the couch and cry, speaking to the ceiling and to God, asking why her.
Life progressed like this for years, and Craig learned how to cook and clean on his own, caring for the house when he wasn't in school.  Still, watching his morose mother affected him.  He would study for hours on end, looking through the bible, searching biblical texts and encyclopedias for answers.  Trying to find out what his mother could've possibly done to warrant such a punishment.
It all ended one day, when he came home to his mother dead on the sofa.  Her liver had been unable to continue to take the constant abuse and had finally given out, with literally no warning.
For a good couple of years, Craig stopped seeking answers.  His memories of the loving mother of his childhood were overrun with her final years as a morose alcoholic, always questioning God.  A God he now no longer believed in.
As time went on, he decided he was going to be a doctor; specifically, a plastic surgeon.  He would correct disfigurations, bring happiness back into the lives of others.
But life decided to grant him an unsteady hand, as he quickly learned in his biology classes.  He always ruined his dissections.  And if he could not work with dead flesh, how could he be expected to work with live flesh?
However, he found that he excelled with his Latin courses, which were best for those wishing to enter the medical field.  He particularly found that he understand the Roman culture, which one needed to learn about to assist in understanding the Roman language of Latin.
As he reached college, he spent his first couple of years completing his core curriculum, uncertain of where to go or what to do with his education.  ...And this is where his faith slowly began to return to him, as life practically guided him step by step into Latin and Roman history courses.  Even biblical courses.  He soon found himself graduating with a Masters in Theology and a Minor in the Latin culture.  From there, the college's job placement services placed him with St. Jude's.

Melanie Thorn (Student)
Character Name:  Melanie Thorn
Nickname: Mel
Position:  Student
Sexual Orientation:  Straight
Appearance: Mel is not one to adhere to a dress code at all.  She'll hike up the skirt, open up buttons, and add spiky wrist bands and bangles.
Personality: Rebellious and the sexy-crazy kind of wild, Mel is all about exploring her sexuality, and finds that almost anything with pain excites her.  She does draw the line when it comes to certain thinks that actually inflict harm, such as knives and needles, but she loves the stinging sensation of a whip...so imagine what a ruler will do for her.
She's also wild about music and has a unique singing voice.  She's not shy about her talent, either, and can often be found just humming or singing to herself.
That being said, she isn't completely undisciplined.  She's intelligent and fairly quick witted about most things.  She simply doesn't like authority, and does become bored easily.  She enjoys a good challenge for her mind.
History: Melanie's parents are some of the upper echelon of society that always spoiled their daughter's every whim.  Even when it became obvious to them that she was spoiled, they simply allowed it, thinking it only to be a 'phase.'  So what drew the line?  Why is she being sent to St. Jude's all of a sudden?  After her parents caught her in the middle of a rather adventurous sexual session with the forty-five year old gardener, they immediately admitted to Mel being a problem child.  Cutting her off from all that she was used to (friends, family, internet, cell phone), they put her on a plane and sent her to the school, hoping that it would be able to reform her wild behaviors.

[float=left][img width=200]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac161/TravisMarcent/Realsies/winter_girl_by_psychicLexa_zps35eda09a.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b] [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=45205]Cascalence[/url]
[b]Character Name:[/b]  Melanie Thorn
[b]Nickname:[/b] Mel
[b]Position:[/b]  Student
[b]Age:[/b]  16
[b]Gender:[/b]  Female
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]  Straight
[b]Appearance:[/b] Mel is not one to adhere to a dress code at all.  She'll hike up the skirt, open up buttons, and add spiky wrist bands and bangles.
[b]Personality:[/b] Rebellious and the sexy-crazy kind of wild, Mel is all about exploring her sexuality, and finds that almost anything with pain excites her.  She does draw the line when it comes to certain thinks that actually inflict harm, such as knives and needles, but she loves the stinging sensation of a whip...so imagine what a ruler will do for her.
She's also wild about music and has a unique singing voice.  She's not shy about her talent, either, and can often be found just humming or singing to herself.
That being said, she isn't completely undisciplined.  She's intelligent and fairly quick witted about most things.  She simply doesn't like authority, and does become bored easily.  She enjoys a good challenge for her mind.
[b]History:[/b] Melanie's parents are some of the upper echelon of society that always spoiled their daughter's every whim.  Even when it became obvious to them that she was spoiled, they simply allowed it, thinking it only to be a 'phase.'  So what drew the line?  Why is she being sent to St. Jude's all of a sudden?  After her parents caught her in the middle of a rather adventurous sexual session with the forty-five year old gardener, they immediately admitted to Mel being a problem child.  Cutting her off from all that she was used to (friends, family, internet, cell phone), they put her on a plane and sent her to the school, hoping that it would be able to reform her wild behaviors.

Okay...that does it!  Let me know what you think ><

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 09:33:13 PM
Craig Sommer (Teacher)
Character Name:  Craig Sommer
Position: Latin/Bible Professor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, though it'd take a fifth of whiskey to get him to admit it.
Appearance: Though it goes unseen under his seemingly endless supply of black business suits, Craig has a large, jagged scar on his left bicep from a horrific car accident in his youth.
Personality: Being fresh out of college and a first year teacher, Craig feels pushed to make certain that not only do his students take him seriously, but his fellow instructors do as well.  As such, he's very strict, and does not tolerate much from his students in the way of disobedience or improper behaviors.  He is quick and swift about punishment, but has no real system.  Simply, the greater he perceives the offense, the greater the punishment.  In this, he considers the intent with which the offense was perpetrated as well, so he can make sure that he is punishing the student with the correct amount of force.
History: Craig had a happy childhood until the age of seven.  At that time, he was traveling in a vehicle with his mother.  Out of nowhere, d drunk driver fell asleep at the wheel, came over the center dividing line, and crashed into them head on.  While they both survived, Craig was left with a horrific scar on his arm.  His mother's face was horribly disfigured.

[float=left][img width=200]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac161/TravisMarcent/Realsies/male_model_png_by_sharath_shark-d4o5p7y_zpsd6259a4a.png[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b]  Craig Sommer
[b]Position:[/b] Latin/Bible Professor
[b]Age:[/b]  25
[b]Gender:[/b]  Male
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Bisexual, though it'd take a fifth of whiskey to get him to admit it.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Though it goes unseen under his seemingly endless supply of black business suits, Craig has a large, jagged scar on his left bicep from a horrific car accident in his youth.
[b]Personality:[/b] Being fresh out of college and a first year teacher, Craig feels pushed to make certain that not only do his students take him seriously, but his fellow instructors do as well.  As such, he's very strict, and does not tolerate much from his students in the way of disobedience or improper behaviors.  He is quick and swift about punishment, but has no real system.  Simply, the greater he perceives the offense, the greater the punishment.  In this, he considers the intent with which the offense was perpetrated as well, so he can make sure that he is punishing the student with the correct amount of force.
[b]History:[/b] Craig had a happy childhood until the age of seven.  At that time, he was traveling in a vehicle with his mother.  Out of nowhere, d drunk driver fell asleep at the wheel, came over the center dividing line, and crashed into them head on.  While they both survived, Craig was left with a horrific scar on his arm.  His mother's face was horribly disfigured.

Melanie Thorn (Student)
Character Name:  Melanie Thorn
Nickname: Mel
Position:  Student
Sexual Orientation:  Straight
Appearance: Mel is not one to adhere to a dress code at all.  She'll hike up the skirt, open up buttons, and add spiky wrist bands and bangles.
Personality: Rebellious and the sexy-crazy kind of wild, Mel is all about exploring her sexuality, and finds that almost anything with pain excites her.  She does draw the line when it comes to certain thinks that actually inflict harm, such as knives and needles, but she loves the stinging sensation of a whip...so imagine what a ruler will do for her.
History: Melanie's parents are some of the upper echelon of society that always spoiled their daughter's every whim.  Even when it became obvious to them that she was spoiled, they simply allowed it, thinking it only to be a 'phase.'  So what drew the line?  Why is she being sent to St. Jude's all of a sudden?  After her parents caught her in the middle of a rather adventurous sexual session with the forty-five year old gardener, they immediately admitted to Mel being a problem child.  Cutting her off from all that she was used to (friends, family, internet, cell phone), they put her on a plane and sent her to the school, hoping that it would be able to reform her wild behaviors.

[float=left][img width=200]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac161/TravisMarcent/Realsies/winter_girl_by_psychicLexa_zps35eda09a.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Character Name:[/b]  Melanie Thorn
[b]Nickname:[/b] Mel
[b]Position:[/b]  Student
[b]Age:[/b]  16
[b]Gender:[/b]  Female
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]  Straight
[b]Appearance:[/b] Mel is not one to adhere to a dress code at all.  She'll hike up the skirt, open up buttons, and add spiky wrist bands and bangles.
[b]Personality:[/b] Rebellious and the sexy-crazy kind of wild, Mel is all about exploring her sexuality, and finds that almost anything with pain excites her.  She does draw the line when it comes to certain thinks that actually inflict harm, such as knives and needles, but she loves the stinging sensation of a whip...so imagine what a ruler will do for her.
[b]History:[/b] Melanie's parents are some of the upper echelon of society that always spoiled their daughter's every whim.  Even when it became obvious to them that she was spoiled, they simply allowed it, thinking it only to be a 'phase.'  So what drew the line?  Why is she being sent to St. Jude's all of a sudden?  After her parents caught her in the middle of a rather adventurous sexual session with the forty-five year old gardener, they immediately admitted to Mel being a problem child.  Cutting her off from all that she was used to (friends, family, internet, cell phone), they put her on a plane and sent her to the school, hoping that it would be able to reform her wild behaviors.

Okay...that does it!  Let me know what you think ><
Accepted, and, Accepted. Melanie is a whole lot like my student Annie. I bet they would get along >.<

Cascalence

Quote from: PhoenixPhyre on July 09, 2013, 09:40:24 PM
Accepted, and, Accepted. Melanie is a whole lot like my student Annie. I bet they would get along >.<
Sweet~!!
And lol...I didn't mean to mimic a character ><...I hadn't even looked at the character profiles thread.  ...That'll be my next stop after I post for Mel, to get her caught up to the group.  ....I have much reading to do, though.  I haven't even looked at the OOC or any of the other threads *shame*
I'll have a post for Mel as soon as I can.  I'd prefer to read what everyone else has posted, so I know what I'm doing and don't stumble in all n00bishly.  Gimme a bit, and I apologize for having taken so long with my profiles, and in advance for taking so long to post ><

Nataleigh

Branwen

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 09:45:50 PM
Sweet~!!
And lol...I didn't mean to mimic a character ><...I hadn't even looked at the character profiles thread.  ...That'll be my next stop after I post for Mel, to get her caught up to the group.  ....I have much reading to do, though.  I haven't even looked at the OOC or any of the other threads *shame*
I'll have a post for Mel as soon as I can.  I'd prefer to read what everyone else has posted, so I know what I'm doing and don't stumble in all n00bishly.  Gimme a bit, and I apologize for having taken so long with my profiles, and in advance for taking so long to post ><
Walks over and holds Cascalence's hands in her own.

Breathe.  Smile.  Breathe.  You're doing fine.

stargirl

Hi,
  Is  there space for one more student? I could just make a character to join in.

Thank you.

PhoenixPhyre

Quote from: stargirl on July 09, 2013, 09:59:33 PM
Hi,
  Is  there space for one more student? I could just make a character to join in.

Thank you.
Actually I am preferring to have a couple more teachers, at this point. History and Phys Ed are open.

If I had another student, they would end up in a dorm by themselves unless I redid the room assignments so that neither of the rooms would be full, but rather the students spread out across two.

stargirl

Ok.

I have no idea of a teacher I could play, as I'm no good at play Domme characters. Maybe next time.

Thank you

Nataleigh

Well, you can do what I and several other people did and make a teacher AND a student. You don't have to be perfect at domming... I'm not a great domme either, but I'm willing to give it a go! :D

stargirl

I terrible bad at laying Dommes. You have no idea. I have tried before. I could never get into the mindset. Unless there is room for a sub teacher.