A science fiction roleplay

Receiving File...

Dr. Jared Patchov
Alias: Patches
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 157 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green

Dr. Jared Patchov has been trying for the past few years to push for a research grant that would allow genetic testing on live human subjects. So far, this grant has been denied. The government has done it's best to prevent Dr. Patchov from starting any kind of research in this field. However, despite the best efforts of our men and women, reports indicate that Dr. Patchov has managed to find an investor and has set up his laboratory on a tropical island in the South Pacific. We have reason to believe that Dr. Patchov intends to alter the genetic makeup of unwilling human subjects, causing irreparable damage. He needs to be stopped at all costs. Since America has once again turned a blind eye, it will be up to us to put a stop to him. If we can get evidence he is indeed experimenting with human subjects, we can expose him to the world.

Good luck.

At first glance, this may appear to be just another cliche mad scientist medical experiment roleplay... and it might just be. This, however, adds a new element. Your character (or if I get lots of interest, may lend room for a small group roleplay instead of one on one...) will be from a radical human rights activist group. Your character has seen the posting on your group's website and decided that maybe you really do need to do something about it. Through a little correspondence, you have managed to secure the job and are on your way out to the island. Something goes terribly wrong, however... Once the plane takes off, you know... The one who posted the bulletin was Dr. Patchov himself... What was supposed to be your big chance to bring him down has now turned into your worst nightmare... you are one of his victims.

This roleplay will involve the mixing of various animal genetics with your character. This might include things such as feline DNA for better night vision, various aquatic DNA for gills or webbing, avian DNA for wings even... I will let you have a fair amount of choice in what you are most interested in having done, since it is your character and you are the one who has to play it. Whatever you can think of, within reason. I would prefer a humanoid character that has mostly human traits, though with alterations done from one or more species of animal for various effects. I would prefer alterations done to enhance physical performance as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM me. If you are interested, Send me a PM and we can go from there.

Please note, your character doesn't need to be from some radical human rights group. It is just merely a suggestion for an interesting twist on things. Feel free to come up with your own reasons why your character is a victim.

If there is enough interest, I could see taking on a female/male assistant, and more victims, if everyone is okay with that.

Just let me know what you are more interested in playing. As it is right now, I have two female victims interested, one male victim, and potentially another female victim and assistant, but we are still hashing out ideas there.
Questions are dangerous, for questions have answers.

Rules/Ons and Offs

"Romantics... The original Emos..." ~Storiwyr

Lilacs

I've sent you my information. It sounds like a lovely, fun (wickedly evil) game.

Lilacs