Bikini bandits

Started by RedEve, September 15, 2013, 04:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Pretty much a crazy idea that I haven't fleshed out at all.

But I had the notion of a gang of female bank robbers whose gimmick is that they do their crimes dressed only in a bikini.
Hence the nickname they quickly earn in the press "bikini bandits".
So they would be like the "Presidents" in "Point Break" only with a different calling card, if you will.

I am mostly looking for the other gang members (I would play one of them, and I think ideally there would be four of them).

The main plot would revolve around their crimes and then the life away from that, where they lead lavish life-styles bought with their crime money.

In terms of male characters, I think it would be nice to have at least a few who are part of the joint FBI/police task force who have to bring them to justice.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

mia h

So sort of like Spring Breakers?

Put me down as a definately maybe  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

RedEve

Yes, but less boring (wasn't too fond of Spring Breakers personally ;) ).

Glad to have caught your interest! :)

JesterinTheDeck

I would like to apply for a FBI agent..if that is possible and i'm very intrested.

RedEve

Yes that is possible. :)

If I get some more interest I will put up a CS template.

Anna Katrine

Sounds intriguing. Sign me up :)

Tamhansen

I might be interested in this. Sounds quite intriguing
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

RedEve

CS template:

[float=right][img](Insert image here. If playing one of the four Bandits, try to use a bikini picture. [/img][/float]
Name:
Role: (basically either Bikini Bandit or law enforcement)
Background: (does not have to be a full biography, the most essential information is how they ended up where they are now, in relation to their involvement with the Bandits or with trying to apprehend the Bandits)

If I have more than three candidates for the vacant Bandits slots, the roles will not be distributed in a first come, first serve manner. I will determine who gets the role based upon the quality of the CS. Thanks!

RedEve

Name: Raven McQueen
Role: Bikini Bandit
Background: Don’t let the pretty façade fool you, there is a keen mind underneath the curves. Raven was recruited by the Bandits whilst she was a mere semester away from earning her engineering degree. She was first noticed at the gun range – one of her hobbies – and when her background in tech became apparent, she was a prime candidate to fill out their roster as their resident technology wizard. She’s the one who takes care of the alarm systems, who bypasses the security codes and who taps into the banks’ security feeds to scope out the joints before they hit them. Her other tools of the trade are a pair of Beretta Px4 Storm pistols.

RedEve

One more thing in terms of those of you who are interested in playing one of the Bandits:

I would suggest all of the girls confirm to an archetype of heist movies.

Raven McQueen has taken up the "Techie" slot.

That would leave these three:

The Leader
The Driver
The Gun Nut

mia h

I think I might have something for the "gun nut" although I prefer weapons expert  :P

RedEve

Quote from: mia h on September 15, 2013, 09:04:25 AM
I think I might have something for the "gun nut" although I prefer weapons expert  :P

You can alter the title, I just listed the archetypes the way I'd describe them.  ;D

Anna Katrine

Neat! I was hoping to do a "Driver" type character anyhow  :D

mia h

Name: Grace Reynolds
Background: Grace had all the requirements needed to be a real success in the Army, well all but one, it turns out she wasn't that good at taking orders. Grace got through basic training with exceptional grades in marksmanship and demonstrated a natural affinity for all things explosive, but she also liked doing things her way.
That independent streak resulted in Grace being discharged from the Army after she decided the best way to make a run down Afghan warehouse safe was to blow it up, but without surveying properly. Grace did manage to bring down the warehouse successfully but she also managed to ignite a nearby gas pipe which caused extensive property damage and earned Grace a one way trip out of the Army.
Grace found herself drifting between jobs when she got back stateside but after a not so accidental meeting she was persuaded to join the Bikini Bandits where she could put her talents to use.

RedEve

Love the CS Mia. And the camo print bikini is a nice touch! :P

Our weapons expert is approved!

Tamhansen

Name: Eoghan mcGleeson
Role: Senior special agent to the FBI
Background: Born to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother in San Diego, California, Eoghan was entranced with the criminal justice system from an early age. Starting out with the typical boyhood dream of being a policeman, by the age of twelve he'd settled on becoming an FBI agent. His parents supported him, and as soon as he finished high school he applied for the FBI's summer classes as well as applying to the university of Maryland to get his bachelor in forensic psychology. After college he was invited to the FBI's summer intern program where he impressed the agency by finding a pattern in the movements of a team of bank robbers known as the Sioux city six. His info helped make the arrest, and he was offered a position, pending his completion of a law degree. Two years later he joined the new recruits in Quantico, and after training he was assigned to the bureau's fiscal crimes team. Now, 3 years and 87 successful cases later, he is assigned as senior special agent in charge of fiscal crimes at the Miami field office.

Eoghan is a stern but kind man. He expects excellence from his team, and even more from himself. But he is a very caring man, always there for his team. In his free time he enjoys boxing and can often be found in the bureau's gym.

photos
ons and offs

mia h

Quote from: RedEve on September 15, 2013, 10:08:23 AM
Love the CS Mia. And the camo print bikini is a nice touch! :P

Our weapons expert is approved!

The camo was just a coincidence; looks good in a camo print bikini is easy

looks like they could snap you in two without being totally muscle bound, little harder to find

JesterinTheDeck

Name: Rex Mcgail
Role: Special agent with the FBI
Background: A man who loves to shoot first and ask questions later, he is well known for his uncontrollable trigger finger and his bad temper he also needs medication from time to time for his bad heart...but he still stubborn to not take his medication which can be bad for him.
Where he was born and who his parents are is a mystery itself he never talks about his background but his teammates know enough to not ask him about it...No friends outside the job and he is a man who takes his work home...he is not in a relationship.

Rex is a stubborn and fight loving guy he is also abit of a weapon expert and knows almost every weapon inside and outside...he listen well to his leader but can be stubborn even to him and only gives respect to people who he thinks deserve it...

Chrystal

Name: Amber Catolleni
Background: Amber has a long-standing resentment of society in general and banks in particular. She has a keen mind and a total lack of conscience. She grew up in the slums of Hollywood and yet just a few miles away she could see the wealth and glitz of Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Malibu. She could not understand why those who had the money had it and those who did not, did not. She made redistribution of that wealth her goal in life.

She has been in prison twice and has vowed never to go back. She is a crack shot with a pistol, but actually prefers the inaccuracy of the Uzi machine pistol she usually carries. Her idea in forming the Bikini Bandits was to take some of the banks' wealth and give it to those in greatest need - namely herself and her gang. Sort of like Robin Hood, but with out the giving the money away part. Her ultimate goal is to join the ranks of the wealthy elite. She figures most of them got their money dishonestly anyway, so she and her girls should fit right in!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

Woot woot! We have our boss lady. :P

Chrystal

Okay first off, Katataban, you need to edit your post to fix your image link.

Second, Red, I have a few questions:

1) I assume this is set somewhere nice and warm and sunny, like LA? I sort-of hinted at this by having Amber grow up in Hollywood. Can change if you like, or just assume she moved away from there after her last stretch.

2) If this is set any time after the 1950s, and the girls are going to be able to spend their wealth, one must assume that they at least wear some sort of masks over their faces while carrying out the robberies?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

RedEve

1) I had it set in Florida (the first heist will happen in Miami).

2) The girls will wear a Venetian style mask whilst doing the robberies.
https://www.google.com/search?q=venetian+mask&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=2-c1UoiIJcGM4ATs1IH4DA&biw=1920&bih=950&sei=3ec1Upv0IOem4gTG5oGICA

Tamhansen

Ok, I need to learn capitalization in links sorry about that.
ons and offs

Chrystal

Quote from: RedEve on September 15, 2013, 12:02:02 PM
1) I had it set in Florida (the first heist will happen in Miami).

That's cool. No reason why Amber couldn't have grown up in California and moved across the country, but if you want me to have her grow up in Hollywood, FL, that can be arranged....! If anything, looking at the google maps satellite view, it's an even worse slum than Hollywood, CA.

Quote2) The girls will wear a Venetian style mask whilst doing the robberies.
https://www.google.com/search?q=venetian+mask&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=2-c1UoiIJcGM4ATs1IH4DA&biw=1920&bih=950&sei=3ec1Upv0IOem4gTG5oGICA

YUM! I had a feeling you would have something like this in mind. if you didn't, I was going to suggest it!

Amber will wear one that is a replica of this one:

RedEve

There's no reason why she can't keep her Los Angeles background. :)

And I'm glad you like the masks. ;)