Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Sowwies. It is the Maro~!

The Maro thinks that..... Mystik is going to postie next.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tharic

Meow.. nope.. Me again

MG now

TheLegionary

Tharic

Mistress Maro

Teeheh~! -huggles the Rolin.- You guessed right~!

Hmz The Maro thinks Legion~!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tharic

Bzzzztt... Wrong..

Maro again

Mistress Maro

-keeps hugging Rolin.- Bingos.

Hmz. Rolin nextie.

Chris Rock

Tharic

You are correct.. I'll be you're prize

Maro again

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -nuzzles to- A good prize~!

Hmz... Legion just to be the different.

Chris Rock

TheLegionary

Tharic

I can't get the music of Conan out of my head every time I see your Avatar.. not that that's necessarily a bad thing, just sayin... Mostly the song where they're entering Thulsa Doom's lair all painted up..

Oh, uh.. Maro-mew

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. We are getting kinda good at this. Nya~! <Watch this jinx us>

Rolin~!

Chris Rock

MystikGlory

lol.  Yup.  Jinxed.

Rolin?
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON AND OFF TIL 6/10 DUE TO LAPTOP BEING FIXED.
I took the Oath of Drake  My Current Cravings

My On's and Off's

Nyarly

Nope. I'm here again!

Maro?

MystikGlory

Nope.  But I'll follow you around

Nyarly?
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON AND OFF TIL 6/10 DUE TO LAPTOP BEING FIXED.
I took the Oath of Drake  My Current Cravings

My On's and Off's

Tharic

Nope, but I'll come up behind you anytime MG ;)

Maro

Nyarly

Mistress Maro

Nopie. =3

Ah I thinks the Rolin.

Chris Rock

Nyarly

Wrong!

I think of Mystik

Tharic

thirteenhearts

Sorry to disappoint you Rolin.  It's only me.

hmmm...who will post next?  Let's make it a surprise shall we?

TheLegionary

Rayne

newbie ruining it! Sorry ^_^
and hm... Maro?

haikuoftears

Wrong, it's Batgirl! *dundundun*

Rayne, I choose you!

Nyarly

No, it's me, shouldn't be a surprise :)

Haiku?