what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeven

Quote from: Maeven on May 15, 2008, 08:05:30 AM
Pleated almost knee length skirt, it has a low wide gathered waist and the pleats start at mid hip.  The pattern is sort of art-deco with big pink and white circles that give the impression of moons against a night sky and large flowers with petals in two shades of pink; chocolate colored horizontal wavy lines cross in the foreground and background.  The top is a sleeveless pink shell in a shade of pink between the two shades in the skirt and a black cardigan.

^^ that... except today the cardigan is a new one, no buttons, just two long ties in the front. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Tant de Tentation

I'm wearing black rolled-up jeans (having run out of shorts, I don't have the heart to make cutoffs) and a satiny blue pajama top, which, really, looks nothing at all like a pajama top, so I'm just going to wear it all day, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.  I'm also about to put on the shoes my fondly homophobic father describes as my bulldyke shoes, because they look like you could kill cockroaches with them.  However, I've heard they're cute on me, possibly because I have some ineffable 'girly' vibe that overcomes the bulldykery of the shoes.  God knows where that (the girly vibe) comes from, since I and the general accoutrements of girlishness (primping, makeup, doing anything with my hair except brushing it and sometimes not even that) do not get along.  Perhaps it's my boobs.  It usually is.
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs
TNT's crazy intro thread.

Bliss

Hugely oversized white short-sleeve buttondown dress shirt (I could wear it as a smock, or a nightshirt)over a flaring 1950's type a-line skirt, with bright pink, blue, and purple abstract flowers on a dark navy background. Brown sandals, and hair is down and curling to its heart's content in the humidity.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

GrinningHound

Blue jean shorts.  That is all.

Cherri Tart

*grins* a matching pantie and bra set - pink with black polka dots - i feel really glam today!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Caeli

A pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. ^^ That's it.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kalen

A purple golf shirt, blue jeans AND balls, and a massive grin.

Bliss

*pins a badge that says "I got post #666!" onto Kalen's purple shirt*
And that, you devilish thing you!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Cotton sleep pants, light purple background with tiny little flowers in white and a darker purple, both with black centers. Black ribbed tank top.  Bare feet.

The Cardinal Rule

GrinningHound

Pajama pants with a Stewie Griffon pattern that I got for Chrismas.  That is all.  It's hot out.

Freeballing, too, which is unusual for me. :P

Kalen

Black jeans, black socks, black shoes, grey tshirt... with black sleeves.

If it would help, someone could give me a black eye to match?

Bruja

hahahah Kalen you raided my guys closet!

*kisses Kalen on the cheek*

I am wearing a purple Scooby Doo scrub shirt, black scrub pants, white socks, blue/white tennis shoes.

Bliss

Neon green wrap tank top, blue jeans, sandals. Even a classic movie star dresses down some days.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

calamity

Bedsheets!  *laughs*  I can't sleep, so I yanked out the Macbook.
O&O

Kalen

I was going to wear bedsheets today, but with my haircut, I'd look a little too roman. 

Bliss

Black 50's shaped dress with black piping along the sleeveless armholes and the deep scoop neckline, black tie at the waist, 3 inch wide black band at the lower hem, and white stylized deco floral pattern all over. Hair down and much with the curly - it's getting long! Well, long for me anyway. Black sueded slip-on sneakers. Handmade necklace, hematite O shape with black arty wire-wrap and black wire squiggles coming off each side to attach to the silver chain.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Marguerite

White white beater and white/pink pajama pants with roses dotted along the side. Plus, a pink bra and pink panties beneath the top and the pants.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Psi

Tracksuit pants, loose long sleeved top and a t-shirt for now.
Once I get into bed however just a very loose pair of shorts

Maeven

Light and dark purple cheetah print cotton sleep pants... RAWR, PURR.

Black, spaghetti string tank top. 

The Cardinal Rule

ShrowdedPoet

right now?  Nothing up the green sheet covering me. . .
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Stattick

All black - jeans and a polo shirt (because I'm at work, so no t-shirt allowed for me).
O/O   A/A

Rhubarb

Today, I am wearing a black button-up shirt and black shorts. ...and I just realized that I'm wearing the shirt inside-out. Hrm. Hang on.

There, that's better. Teach me to get dressed in a hurry.

I wear a lot of black; it's a simple, stylish and very useful color that goes with everything. Okay, so it also makes me look a little intimidating, apparently (at least my cousin's nine-month-old daughter was scared of me when I met her for the first time last weekend), but I guess that's the price I gotta pay. And nobody bothers me when I'm out walking alone at night. ;)
...in my John Cleese voice:

I want another slice of Rhubarb tart!
I want another lovely slice!
I'm not disparaging the blueberry pie,
But Rhubarb tart is oh-so-very-nice!

Oh, and here are my ons and offs.

Bliss

Grey-green men's shorts and a grey-blue cotton tank top with black sueded sneakershoes.

Sometimes it's what's on the inside that counts!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Black, knee-length, square-neck shift dress with a 6-inch slit on the left side.  It's lined in purple satin so little flashes of color peek out with each stride... oh... and the current stars of my closet: 

Rounded patent leather heels with little patent leather buckles over black and tan camel print satin. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

White wifebeater. Bluejeans. Black sueded slip-on sneakers. And I don't usually make mention of undergarments, but the magenta satin bra refuses to stop peeking.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3