A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 24, 2015, 06:28:39 PM*licks Whimsi's cheek* Join usssss. :D

I know quality when I see it. ;)

I so want to lick the other cheek... but since we haven't written together I feel I should ask first. May I?  ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

SO. I ended up changing my mind on my face claim (after much browsing of the interwebs and discussion with Madmartigan)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Dez

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 24, 2015, 06:42:56 PM
I so want to lick the other cheek... but since we haven't written together I feel I should ask first. May I?  ;)

Well.... of course!!!!

*peers at Batman and grins... beckons Madmaritgan*

Bloodied Porcelain

*counts down with Madmartigan for the perfectly timed double-cheek lick*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Loves

I promise to catch up on things however Loves is down for the count. A wicked cold/sinus infection has poisoned my once well working mind. :(

I'm going to bed today after medicating myself to the rafters!

I will reserve Hook tomorrow
And once a decision is made either Cinders or Anna

Be good
But if you can't be good, call me!! ;)

Laterzzzzzzzzzz

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Angie

Quote from: Loves on February 24, 2015, 07:34:32 PM
I promise to catch up on things however Loves is down for the count. A wicked cold/sinus infection has poisoned my once well working mind. :(

I'm going to bed today after medicating myself to the rafters!

I will reserve Hook tomorrow
And once a decision is made either Cinders or Anna

Be good
But if you can't be good, call me!! ;)

Laterzzzzzzzzzz

Loves

LOVES IS DOWN! WE NEED 10 CCS OF WHATEVER MEDICINE WORKS BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOCTOR! STAT!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Deamonbane

I love 10 CCs of whatever medicine works because I am not a doctor. It's truly the only way to fly....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tinkertoy

Its alright, she's Canadian! We are made of the sternest of stuff! The strength of the bear! The ferocity of  the cougar! The majesty of the wolf! The self deprecation and apologeticness of the marmot! The politeness of the red deer! And the moisture of the beaver!

We are Canadian hear us very politely raise our voices a decibel or two in victory then apologise for disturbing you!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Batman4560

Pshh Don't let Loves fool you, she is only Canadian by living there. She is actually British. Ha I told your secret Loves. Mwahhahaha!  >:)

Tinkertoy

Oh Bats...I feel her pain then, she has it double extra super AWESOME then!! I am a Canadian that was raised int he UK and am once again on these fair shores...we will be sisters in self deprecating apologetic, sarcastic, polite arms as we cue up for EVERYTHING without ever complaining as we drink our tea and nibble our biscuits.

Batman4560

Tinker you just blew my mind.  O8) So hard in fact that I now have an afro!

Senti

Tinkertoy

Whew! *wipes brow with a polka-dot hanky*  All done and dusted on Ms Snow, character sheet is in for consideration, now I just get to lounge about here stinking the place up with my adorableness!

Swashbuckler

"There is another GM?"  I know that's what you are all thinking....lol

OK, I am going to do some quick reviews and get some PM's out this morning for those that have sent in that have not heard yet.

Also, updates from my OOC scan:

Love the Ariel pic BP.

LOVING the interest!

1,000,000 bonus points to Angiejuusan for the Archer reference!

Loves

You guys are a hoot!

Yes, its true.... I wasn't born in Canada, I was born in England. But we moved when I was only 18 months old. I don't remember much about England but for the return visits we did when I was a kid. Sadly, once I graduated high school my folks informed me that if I wanted to continue going back once a year then I would have to pay for my own ticket.  I haven't been back to England since 1990 :P

I am a Canadian citizen, which I have the most adorable picture from when I was three on the laminated card I carry in my wallet... I was a cute kid.  I wonder what happened :p  (giggles)

now that my life story, as boring as it was, is out...   I am, and forever will be Canadian!  Sorry if that upsets you, I hope you all have a great day!  :P :P

HI YA SWASHYKINS!!!! *hugs him and peppers him with kisses*  Yup, now you will be as sick as me, and can snuggle with me under the covers *waggles eyebrows*

I am at work today, busy week this week. But I shall do my best to read over your sheets and converse with Swashykins as soon as I am able

Be Good!!

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Senti

1990 goodness I might have met you at some festival of oddness or on the side of the road in a bus :P

Loves

I would have been the strange Canadian girl shopping on the high street in Croydon, squealing.... would you look at these boots!  I MUST HAVE THEM, OH YES, THEY WILL BE MINE!
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Whispers... Loves is secretly one of us. She has gone over to the dark side. We have custard creams. And bourbons.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

I do looooooooooove custard creams  ~sighs happily~
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

*is more than willing to risk illness for the peppering*

Good god, I am surrounded by Canucks!

Loves

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 25, 2015, 07:55:00 AM
*is more than willing to risk illness for the peppering*

Good god, I am surrounded by Canucks!

LOL
you never complained to me about that before :P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

That's because Canada girls always "get" their man....

Loves

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 25, 2015, 07:59:37 AM
That's because Canada girls always "get" their man....

*licks*

Swashykins is my man!! 

*stamps him with the Property of Loves stamp*   and then because I'm Canadian, I say sorry and kiss him better just in case the stamping hurt :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN