News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

I'm SO glad to be able to say not guilty. Not anymore! It's hard to get over anxiety, but possible :)

Passing it on

Lapine

Not guilty.  I tend to fall apart after that fact.

Eating ice cream directly from the carton?

Despairs

Guilty. In my defense, only half remained. Someone had to put the poor thing out of its misery. Blasting the car radio so loud, other drivers stopped and gave you the eye, momentarily.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

Not guilty.  I tend to more often be on the other side of that equation.

Kissing your pet.

Despairs

Not guilty. I have no pets. Have you ever been sucker punched?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty? I think? I am fairly sure... unless someone knocked me out by doing so and I had no recollection of it ever happening?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Held a grudge against someone because of the way they talked to you?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Twenty times to be exact. However over the years I learned to let go of said grudges. Have you ever bleached your ex-lover's clothes?

proxy

Not guilty. Never got that serious.

Caused a confrontation to 'show off' yourself to get a girl

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I am not one for confrontation.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Smashed something just to hear the noise it makes when it was broken?
Mistreated

Belle33

Not guilty.

Failed to honor a bet?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

Guilty. A thousand or more times over, technically? Nobody I have ever known have been people who like or approve of gambling. No matter how many times they actually say 'I bet you-'

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Kept someone waiting, telling them 'just a second' but gotten far more distracted than just a second would allow?
Mistreated

proxy

Guilty to the point its a habit.

Have you ever done something really stupid to get back at your ex

Lapine

Guilty :(

Have you ever momentarily forgotten your best friend's name?

Despairs

Guilty. Have you ever bought yourself an expensive item?

Lapine

Guilty.

Have you ever walked barefoot after a rain just to feel the mud squish between your toes?

Despairs

Not guilty. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the president of your state?

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Allowed someone else's dislike of your music make you stop liking that music?
Mistreated

Despairs

Not guilty. We all have our likes and dislikes. Have you ever cheated in a game?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I am sorry, I just find it laughable when people tell me they are paying attention to whatever game I might be playing with them but they really aren't. So I take advantage. I'm a horrible person, I know.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Allowed someone else to take credit for something you did in order to get out of trouble?
Mistreated

TaintedAndDelish

No, not guilty.

Guilty or not guilty: Have you ever called a random phone number and talked to a complete stranger?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I do believe? I used to try just typing in random sequences of numbers on the phone, just to see if they would actually work. I wish I knew the sequence of this one number I dialed... but I had typed such an odd pattern of numbers I do not think I will ever be able to recall. The number is possibly disconnected now too? It played the most hilarious message. I wish I could at least remember what it said! I also called/talked to people on random radio frequencies back when walkie talkies were a thing? It was hilarious to pretend that I was someone else and talk to local people.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been perhaps a little too sarcastic and playful with lies just to see what people are willing to believe?
Mistreated

Josietta

Sort of guilty.... just as practical jokes played on family and friends

Guilty or not guilty:
Shop lifted then later returned the item admitting to it.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. As far as I can recall at least? I know I had a bad habit of stealing from school, but not stores? I'd always steal art supplies, lots. As well as those fluffy pens that used to be all the rage. It was when I started stealing from my friends that I realized I had a problem. Stealing can be a rush, but breaking trust is just not worth it.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Been given more than what you paid for, but decided to keep it anyways?
Mistreated

SapphireHaven

I'm going to say guilty just on the assumption that it has happened, even though I can't recall any specific occurrences of it off the top of my head.

Guilty or Not Guilty?

Has spent an entire day doing absolutely nothing when you really needed to accomplish a lot of things?
O/O

MelisaArtemis

Guilty... so very guilty....

passing it on :'D