What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Purple shirt with a white collar, black skirt, black flats
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, silver-gray short sleeved blouse, three-colored belt with bands of black, beige and gray and a silver buckle, sheer smokey gray stockings and gray heels.

NightHawk429

Black and blue diamond patterned pajama pants, and a black t-shirt with a monochrome version of the Star Wars movie poster in Japanese. Yep, I'm dressed up fancy tonight aren't I? :P

WindWhisperer

Green paisley tank top and grey running shorts and nothing more.

Beguile's Mistress

"I Dream of Roarke" sleep shirt.

Autumn52

pink tee shirt and darker pink shorts
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

A grey Star Wars Battlefront t-shirt over my black and gold skirt. I also have little musical note earrings.

WindWhisperer

White blouse, jeans and flat shoes with usual underthings.

JoanieSappho

Late night usual. Oversized pokemon tshirt and underthings.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit with a lacy white camisole, beige stockings and navy heels.

WyldRanger

My Trust No One X-Files shirt and blue jeans.

AmberStarfire

I miss wearing X-Files t-shirts. :)

A grey cotton top with half length sleeves and navy blue leggings. Little musical note earrings and a hair tie loosely bunning my hair.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks, a cream colored silk shirt and a pair of black ballet flats.

Caedy

Dark navy tank top, dark grey yoga slacks, and bright green socks. :D
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

gaggedLouise

Thin black pencil skirt with small slit in front, nylon stockings, white tee.  :-)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile's Mistress

Short sleeved shirtwaist dress of narrow black and white stripes with a matching sash-type belt and black sandals.

NightHawk429

Light grey cotton pajama bottoms with a dark grey checker pattern, and a purple undershirt because it is time for me to catch some Zs while hitting the sack.

AmberStarfire

A black sleeveless nightdress with a white lace neck, silver musical note earrings, and a black sparkly hair-band.

Beguile's Mistress

Black denim-looking slacks, a white long-sleeved Oxford cloth button up shirt and black flats.  All of it most comfortable for days of medical work.

TyCaine

Considering I'm getting ready to hit the sack after a long day dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane, and the fact that my A/C's busted so it's not very cool in here, I'm wearing nothing......  ciao!
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

AmberStarfire

A long, dark green crossover top with a black floral print (it's kind of like a kimono style, only it's poly/cotton and all one piece) over my black and gold skirt. Small musical note earrings and a hair band bunning my hair.

Beguile's Mistress

Just a simple white over-sized t-shirt and fuzzy white socks.  Gonna try to sleep some more today and maybe write if the hand holds up.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

WindWhisperer

A smile with a grey silk tank top and accompanying panties.
Good morning, world.