News:

Main Menu

Akinator

Started by Bliss, January 05, 2010, 07:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

http://us.akinator.com/#

You think of a character and the genie asks you 20 questions. It seems to be really on for others, but I stumped it when I played. :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

Ooh, that was really amusing. :-) I gave him 30 questions, but he got it wrong both times.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Paladin

ok its guessed right three times on me so far and failed once. Freaky

Brandon

Got it wrong 3 times in a row for Sherlok Holmes, Josh Gates (from destination Truth), and Kurumi (from the Steel Angel Kurumi anime/manga). Then he got it right on the 4th time when I picked Rydia
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drake Valentine

Took him three times for me. ;o First he picked Cat in Hat, then Saving Private Ryan, and finally got Indiana Jones. xD

Now I am going to mess around with it.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Raveled

Okay, after four or five straight-ons, he missed Elijah Snow... until he asked five more questions!! :o WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Same thing with Robin Senna, but he got his back with Huck Finn.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Brandon

The questions he asks are made to narrow down things. The first question is always are they real? Which tells the program to look at fiction or non-fiction sources. Then it asks other questions and some of them are very specific.  For instance when i did Rydia he asked If the character had green hair, which I answered yes. He then asked if she was part of the final fantasy series which I answered yes. So Those 2 questions told him it would either be Rydia or Terra Bandford (the only 2 green haired women in the final fantasy series). Then there were other questions, I think one was Does the character use swords. Terra does, rydia doesnt so it narrowed it down right there
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Raveled

Alright!  Beat him with Jakita Wagner!  Though, since he had Elijah Snow in there, I wasn't sure it would work.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Saerrael

*giggles*
I used it for an RP character and it actually got the inspiration source.
Much fun!

Muninn

I 'member this! My friend showed me this a year or two ago. It's great fun. :D

consortium11

Didn't get Parmenion for me

Avis habilis

Twenty-nine to get to Brian Mulroney. Not bad, I guess. The real question is why that was the first person to pop into my head (shudder)...

jouzinka

Guessed Scarlett O'Hara in twenty questions on me. Then I beat him with Sinuhe, The Egyptian, having had suggested Atreyu and Bastien from The Neverending Story, several times hinted if my character was from LotR and then suggested some character from The Children of Dune. :-)

But it's a good find, thanks.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Remiel

Ignatius J. Reilly in 14!   :o

Okay, color me impressed.

Bliss

Hah! Took him 30 to get to Nanny Ogg.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

jouzinka

I've been fooling with this the whole afternoon (on and off, but still) he surprised me a few times, but I beat him on Ahmad Ibn Fadlan (from Eaters of the Dead/13th Warrior), Diego Alatriste and Lúthien, but it's pretty impressive, although I'm sure the programming algorithm behind it is quite simple.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Trieste

Got Sherlock Holmes in 20 questions, but it took 40 questions to get Dr. Watson...

O_o