The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

*laughing* looks like twisting is a favorite hobby of his

Insanityenviesme

and squeezing would be hers ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

obviously loves to squeeze... other things!

Insanityenviesme

should point him in the direction of those "other" things
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Tricia

is already squeezing a neck and his other hand is suspiciously MIA!

Insanityenviesme

should be a lot more concerned with things other than his hands ;)
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

might not have prepared enough to certain types of teasing girls :P

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Tricia

should know that improvisation sometimes works like a charm!

Insanityenviesme

is of similar mind as him

Improv ftw!
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

should also know that sometimes improv. results in a total disaster too... it's such an art!

Insanityenviesme

should maybe go easy on his improvs then :P
Moments of Sanity

Tricia

is wearing a waaaay too warm shirt.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Tricia

would feel more comfortable with less warm clothes

Insanityenviesme

by the same logic, The avatar above me looks very comfy
Moments of Sanity

Hefftcinchsak

The avatar above me needs an anger management class, hehehe.
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Tricia

Needs to share the lightnings with a certain playful blonde girl!

Hefftcinchsak

Needs to get ready for a lightning storm
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Anesa

...is quite awe inspiring

(and now has me singing, "Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road" in my munchkin voice!)  :/

freakforlife

Can walk through my field any day, if you know what I mean? (I sure don't.)  O:)  ???

Tricia

...has been bombarded with kisses!

Skadii

makes me want to kiss a girl!

Love And Submission

Has a nice  Hate and  and a nice pair of....Well She has a  nice hat

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Skadii

is bringing desire to a new level!