You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 14, 2017, 02:28:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Where does everyone come ?  (Read 2853 times)

Offline The Lovely Tsarina

Re: Where does everyone come ?
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2017, 06:57:23 PM »
I now live in Krasnoyarsk, in Russia. I live in Brooklyn, many years before. My life is much different, now. :-)

Offline Hush

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
Australia! The land of... frankly odd stereotypes. No, I do not ride a kangaroo to school. Yes, I have been seriously asked that. Twice.

Im Australian living in US, back when I was in Australia I had to giggle at some that, once they get their head around the fact that the southern hemisphere and the northern hemisphere have opposite seasons, and the penny drops that December is actually Summer.....I was seriously asked (twice)..."so when do you have Christmas?"

Offline Victorian

« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2017, 03:14:33 PM »
New York.

Offline Blythe

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2017, 05:37:37 PM »
State of Oklahoma in the USA.

Albeit reluctantly. <_<

Offline SithLordOfSnark

• There is Something About Me That I Want To See In You...No, Not That You Perv.
  • Mentor
  • Seducer
  • Join the Snark Side. We Have Cookies. And Snark.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2017, 09:28:50 AM »
I don't remember ever answering this, but I'm in Surrey, BC, Canada.

Offline Lithos

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2017, 04:40:02 PM »
I come from Finland, closest city would be Oulu. I live someplace bit more rural nearby though.

Offline annarose

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2017, 10:23:09 PM »
South East Asia.
Singapore.

^ no we are not in China. we are not China.
we are a country on our own. ENGLISH is what we speak. we have 4 different races living together. malays, chinese, indians and eurasians. we have loads of good food due to the culture and multi-ethnic society.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-most-expensive-cities-in-the-world-in-2017-are-mostly-in-asia/

^ more information about my country.  :P :P

Offline Wistful Dream

• ✧ ~ ✦ ~ Bright Star ~ ✦ ~ ✧ ☾ A Dragon's Mariposa ☽ ~ * ~ An Imp's Vixen ~ * ~ Kei's Sunbeam
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Forever can spare a minute.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »
Dallas area, Texas. Originally from California, lived there, granted all over said state, until graduating from high school. I've lived in Michigan, Alabama and West Virginia as well, but mostly California and Texas. Been to Canada and England though!

Online Mr Quixotic

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2017, 10:50:13 PM »
Canberra, Australia, in the Australian Capital Territory. It's the only major Australian city not on the coastline and, fully planned, was created after Federation when the Governments of New South Wales and Victoria couldn't agree on which of Sydney and Melbourne respectively should be capital. They eventually decided to just create a new city halfway between them, however then NSW said they'd pull out unless the Territory was located within the boundaries of their State. Still in the middle of nowhere, it ended up much closer to Sydney! Born in South Australia, have lived in Victoria and New South Wales as well.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 11:00:39 PM by Mr Quixotic »

Offline Sain

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2017, 01:53:47 AM »
Jyväskylä in Central Finland, though lived some time in Sweden and mostly grew up in Southern Finland. I like it here the best though since the nature is closer.