The Bastet Project [Recruitment Open]

Started by Flower, September 13, 2015, 08:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lux12

Finally finished my character sheet. I'm honestly not entirely sure why it took me so long.

Clio

Quote from: Lux12 on September 19, 2015, 09:31:08 PM
Finally finished my character sheet. I'm honestly not entirely sure why it took me so long.

I'm nearly finished. It's taken me a while as well.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Flower

If you have received an acceptance message, please hop over to the OOC. If you have not finished or sent in your character sheet, you still have a few hours! Thanks a ton everyone!

Cerevan

Joining this glorious game. Who's with me?!

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kokaine

Woohoo for the Cere xD

Still have more spots and I personally wouldn't mind seeing a male lion in the mix ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Clio

Quote from: Kokaine on January 21, 2016, 06:56:28 PM
Woohoo for the Cere xD

Still have more spots and I personally wouldn't mind seeing a male lion in the mix ::)

+1

What kind of character are you making Cere?

Flower

Clio

Cerevan

Thank you, thank you. -Bows.-

As for what kind of character I'm making... Here's a preview. ;)

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Flower

Welcome! Welcome! Although the game has been going on for a few short months, we have only reached the second day. I would like to think we write at a manageable pace so please don't fret about post rates. I know there has been a call for some more male characters. Right now, including Cere's new darling, we would be a little female heavy so some males would be a welcomed sight. I would like to see some more lions, pumas, and cheetahs. However, if you have an excellent concept for another race, it might be considered.

Looking forward to reading apps!

Flower

We still need about 2 out 4 male characters to even out the ranks.

ArtemisHighmore

I haven't read the entire thread but I might be interested in a male role if you will have me. I can even go lion as that seems to be the desired character. :) Or a cougar as they are my favorite of the big cats and it seems that they are not represented at the moment.

Bibliophilia

I would like to face claim Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as a Lion.

Kokaine

Looking forward to seeing what you all submit! :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

Would it make sense for a Detective/Police Officer of some sort to be from North Carolina?

Flower

Police officer yes. Need to keep bitches in line.  ;)

Bibliophilia

Emjay

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 23, 2016, 10:37:25 PM
Would it make sense for a Detective/Police Officer of some sort to be from North Carolina?

Good lord, more rich bitches from North Carolina  :P
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

He just doesn't make any sense from anywhere else!

Emjay

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 24, 2016, 12:28:00 AM
He just doesn't make any sense from anywhere else!

Hahaha I'm just kidding. We only have two NCs currently, just know that he will be teased mercilessly...then again if he's a tough policeman, maybe not.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bibliophilia

-grins.-  Yeah, I wanted him to be a cop, and I figure even though he's from NC, he was working as a policeman, so he wasn't exactly rolling in dough and living the good life.

Emjay

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 24, 2016, 12:54:28 AM
-grins.-  Yeah, I wanted him to be a cop, and I figure even though he's from NC, he was working as a policeman, so he wasn't exactly rolling in dough and living the good life.

Yeah he had to keep all those crazy people in line. Especially in a post apocalyptic world, being a cop is tough. I'm sure he had to deal with a shit ton of corruption too, and prejudice towards werecats. I wonder how he dealt with all the prejudice, I'm sure the system wasn't fair towards the weres, although NC is a lot better to its weres than other states.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]