[Shadowlight] D&D 5E Twin Campaigns - Opposing Parties - (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, January 29, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

Quote from: shmone else on January 30, 2017, 04:06:04 PM
I sent in a draft of my Black Hat Paladin/Sorcerer, with some questions for Wispyr before I finish nailing down all the character aspects. And my obsessive need to find the perfect character picture, of course.

I have a huge amount of pictures, anime, art, etc what sort were you looking? race? sex etc?

Phaia

AndyZ

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 30, 2017, 04:07:03 PM
Well, while Rushiya will have third level spell slots she won't actually know any third level spells until she gains three more levels as a Sorceress, by which time she will have 4th level spell slots haha. One of the downsides of mutliclassing is you are a bit behind on things. She will be more of a skill monkey/utility support type until she starts gaining more levels as a sorc, at which point she will become more of a blaster, if that helps your decision at all! =)

And I created and destroyed a whole city in my background so yeah can confirm Wispyr is ok with the building! :D

Don't forget that you can use spell slots of a higher level to cast spells as more powerful than they should be ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

shmone else

Quote from: Phaia on January 30, 2017, 04:07:52 PM
I have a huge amount of pictures, anime, art, etc what sort were you looking? race? sex etc?

Phaia

I've got tons too, I just tend to look through the entire collection while trying to figure out what I want.  :P With that said, I'll always take help!

Right now I'm thinking half-elf woman, bonus points for being brown or drowesque. Heavier armor with a shadow theme is preferred, she's a follower of a death god, but I'm not going to be too picky about that considering all the other stuff I've added onto the request.

Phaia

Yea I caught that Red's character would at best have knowledge of 2nd level spells but have 3rd level slots. So I will start as a rogue 4/wiz 1 and build from there. A few levels of wizard can help add a lot of flavor!. I plan on focusing on the rogue side though so say 4 levels of wizard would then go full rogue! Lots of sneak attack damage as well as a different skill monkey/utility support!

I think she will be known as 'Mouser' or in some circles 'THE GRAND MOUSER'!  yes there would be a background reason for the nick name!

Phaia

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Phaia on January 30, 2017, 04:07:52 PM

Phaia

Find me a demon with horns broken off the forehead, and I'll give you a cookie. :p

Cataclysmic Archangel

Believe it or not, that name was used when I applied and described my character concept.

Zaer Darkwail

There are even genderbend versions of Hellboy around ;).

Quote from: shmone else on January 30, 2017, 04:14:23 PM
Right now I'm thinking half-elf woman, bonus points for being brown or drowesque. Heavier armor with a shadow theme is preferred, she's a follower of a death god, but I'm not going to be too picky about that considering all the other stuff I've added onto the request.

Okay.....so dark elf death knight on google brings...*tons wow death knights*

Erhm, dark elf dark champion.....*lots warhammer dark elf miniature pics*

Okay, bit harder than that to dig in 1 minute  :P

Phaia

well shome I had these floating around with out digging deeper. Several feel close to what you want. I do have a couple of drow in armor as well I will go see about those. Though I did not see where you wanted a drow image so I have a few that are not drow in this mix!
OOOps brown or drowesqse??!! [sp]
Phaia

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AribethAmkiir

I'm gonna go with my Bhaalist concept   3 Assassin/2 cleric.  Black hat, of course.  :)

Phaia

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Phaia on January 30, 2017, 04:48:01 PM
Arcannyx, male or female Tiefling?

Phaia

Male.

Honestly, I know exactly what I want/need.  But my copy of Dragon Age Inquisition is on my Xbox, so I can't screen shot it like I would on the computer.

CeruleanSerenity

If anyone has pictures to offer for me too, I would be grateful for the help. (I won't promise to share cookies, though. They're mine.)

I'll be playing a cleric of Sune with a high-class elven background, someone who's kindhearted, quiet, and can come across as shy, but in part because she sometimes has issues controlling her emotions. So I'm looking for something that fits that concept... while she might be armored, it probably shouldn't be a picture that emphasizes the warrior aspect of her class - she's more of a healer and protector - and she should be very attractive and dressed to show it either way. I imagine her with light hair and skin tone, and I admit I have a preference for playing busty characters (and it just fits my mental image of her, in this case), but none of that is necessarily required.

I've found a couple that might work, but I'm way too picky... and I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has anything to suggest.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on January 30, 2017, 04:53:39 PM
If anyone has pictures to offer for me too, I would be grateful for the help. (I won't promise to share cookies, though. They're mine.)

I'll be playing a cleric of Sune with a high-class elven background, someone who's kindhearted, quiet, and can come across as shy, but in part because she sometimes has issues controlling her emotions. So I'm looking for something that fits that concept... while she might be armored, it probably shouldn't be a picture that emphasizes the warrior aspect of her class - she's more of a healer and protector - and she should be very attractive and dressed to show it either way. I imagine her with light hair and skin tone, and I admit I have a preference for playing busty characters (and it just fits my mental image of her, in this case), but none of that is necessarily required.

I've found a couple that might work, but I'm way too picky... and I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has anything to suggest.

This is actually right out of the D&D 3.0 books.

AribethAmkiir

Blythe

Not sure if either of these will fit for you, but I found these:

Quote from: shmone else on January 30, 2017, 04:14:23 PM
I've got tons too, I just tend to look through the entire collection while trying to figure out what I want.  :P With that said, I'll always take help!

Maybe this? Not sure if it gets the half-elf vibe, but I think it gets the other vibes you want?

((Sorry to the both of you if those don't work! Sometimes I can find good stuff and sometimes I can't. ^^;  ))

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, went dark elf warrior and started find some results....

Pics

shmone else

Hmm, let's see what I've got that might fit...

E: As long as I'm asking, what's the thumbnailing method for this forum? Is there an easier one than spelling out the height in each img tag?

Hobbes1266

So would the black hat group be encouraged not to read the white hats threads and vice versa?

Phaia

I have all those offered so far and found these, a couple are NSFW and are separate!

Phaia

NSFW

Phaia

I meant to say Hello to Blythe, I am not sue he remembers me from the "Assassins Among US" game a couple of years back! I won...he lost and I had a ton fun. Lucky for him I am going white hat in this one

Phaia

Blythe

*waves!* I remember you! That was a fun game!

Nice to see you again, Phaia!  :-)

Phaia

Concept sent in!! yeaaa!

I like how my character gained the name 'Mouser'  8-) 8-)

Phaia

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Faeli

MiraMirror

Quote from: Faeli on January 30, 2017, 09:23:51 PM
Holy shit... how did you get to 6 pages in, like, a day O.o

That's the power of excitement and Wispyrs. -Nod nod-
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3