Bringing her down a notch [Night Elf][Bimbofication]

Started by Dath, May 22, 2012, 09:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Dath sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose while she looked at the work of the Druids ahead of her. Simpletons! She marched right through the throng of Elves, Tauren, Trolls and Worgen struggling to bring the grove ahead of them to life and simply with a little flourish her own magic brought it up in and instant.

The crowd of Druids all looked to her in astonishment not expecting that to happen at all, she turned to them and glared. "You call yourselves Druids?! Get out of my sight, you disgust me!" she bitterly yelled toward them while crossing her arms under her chest. In recent times Dath had gotten quite the superiority complex and that was pissing off a lot of people. The Druids all trudged out of sight, collectively humiliated by this one Elf...

What I'm seeking here is someone who wants vengeance upon Dath for humiliating the lot of them, I'm seeking a change from her purple skinned, purple haired and strangely green eyed Night Elf persona into a blonde haired, blue eyed dumb bimbo slut. She is currently a virgin from guys and quite honestly a lesbian but that could change depending on who gets her. She's also very proud of her looks and facial tattoos.

What do you guys have to lose, try her out today! *nod*

summoner2183

Looks interesting... how do you want to go about getting her to be humiliated and turned to a bimbo?

Dath

A slow magical process would be adored. Cursed items, transmogrifying magic, special potions, engineering. All are worthy choices. If you wish to play send me a message and we'll talk about it there.

Dath

NOT CLOSED YET!

While I have one game going right now I am still looking for more to see how it can differentiate from other people. I am therefore seeking more people for this scenario! Feel free to throw me a message.