Inspired by pictures? (seeking male, story-focused plot, social taboos)

Started by Lingo, February 03, 2013, 12:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

Inspired by the following pictures (man is Rick Genest)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I'm not usually so brief with my description of plot, nor do I post requests for such loose ideas, but I am very interested in doing something with this idea. Very few pictures have jumped out at me like these have. If you are interested and do decide to pm me, please take in account that I am looking for strong feedback and some of your own ideas. I am open to nearly all sexual kinks for this story, as it could be either very light and upbeat or sinfully dark. 

I have my own ideas for setting for this story, but I will not focus on that in this thread. What I'm basically looking for in this idea is to play a character with very reserved, conservative roots, to meet this man who has eighty percent of his body covered in tattoos to resemble a living skeleton. From their initial encounter, they would slowly become friends, despite their differences. Maybe she is in a sticky situation, with little help from anyone else, and must turn to him. I want to focus on both character's misgivings about the other (She may find him initially creepy and odd. He, on the other hand, could find her far too high strung and focused on how other people perceive her) and somehow move past that.

Who this character is, how he feels about his tattoos, and how others perceive him, is  entirely up to you. I would want to develop that more in private messages.

If these pictures strike up any thoughts for you, please send me a message!