Dom/Sub and romantic plots - Vampire/Incest/Slavery/Kidnapping/Magic (F x M/F/I)

Started by zarkensan, January 20, 2013, 08:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarkensan

Hi! I'm... Well, I'm ZarKenSan apparently, but I'm not too happy about that name. I guess Zar will do, however.

I'm up for some plays. All of these plots work equally well for IM-based play and forum-based or board message-based play, I don't mind any of those, hell, even if you want to use E-mail, I don't mind at all!

I guess I should start with saying what I don't like, and which might make us incompatible. Here's a pretty list:

• Literacy. I expect you to be able to write proper English - with regards to grammar and spelling. I also can't reply to one-liners or extremely short posts where nothing of significance exists for me to reply to. This is the most important requirement.
  • Absolute turn-offs: If you have to have these, we're not compatible. Death, extreme mutilation, suffocation, godmoding, scat, gore. This list might be extended.
  • Social requirements. This isn't a hard rule, but if I don't like you or the way you act (if you're scared of violating this rule, it probably doesn't apply for you) I will not hesitate to tell you, or to simply ignore you altogether. I try to be nice, I expect the same from my partners.
I might extend that list, but I don't like to be too negative.

My personal turn-ons include: Watersports, domination and submission, bondage, exhibition and voyeur to an extent. Other things also turn me on, and none of these are absolutely required, but these are encouraged if they apply.

So, as for plots:

{A}. Dark red. (Vampire, modern/medieval/futuristic/sci-fi, F x M/F/I)

QuoteA girl on the streets gets attacked by a Vampire. The monster rapes her and drains her, and turns her into one. Your character finds the girl, takes her to their home and has to deal with the newly-born Vampire, as she develops her powers and abilities, and deals with both being raped and having a hunger for blood (and possibly sex) that's beyond the power of humans. The two characters develop feelings for each other at some point.
Twists: Your character is a Vampire as well, and maybe even did the actual turning themselves. [and/or] Your character isn't doing it just for the sake of being nice. [and/or] Your character is the Vampire who raped and turned her.

{B}. Robbed of. (Kidnapping, modern/medieval/futuristic/sci-fi, F x M/F/I)
A bank robbery goes wrong. As your character is preparing to load the money up into their getaway vehicle, the police shows up. Panicking, your character grabs a random girl - my character. Your character uses her as a hostage so they can make a clean getaway, and manages to do so. Then, however, your character is left with a girl who knows a little too much, and they decide to keep her around. Whatever ensues, ensues.
Twists: My character falls in love with yours. [and/or] Your character falls in love with mine. [and/or] Your character is into very heavy bondage and/or domination. [and/or] My character is returned to normal civilisation, [and/or] but goes back to your character. [and/or] My character isn't the only one...

{C}. Family Fued. (Incest, modern/medieval/futuristic/sci-fi, F x M/F/I)
It's a pretty fucked up family... My character, the daughter, recently fell in love with her sibling, and they're just starting to explore the possibilities between them. Unfortunately, daddy/mommy dearest just found out, and in order to not have mommy/daddy know, my character is forced to give herself to daddy/mommy in bed, and try to keep it a secret from her sibling. You play both the sibling and the parent, one who is loving and tender, the other rough and abusive.
Twists: The sibling and the parent are different genders. [and/or] My character is forced into homo/heterosexuality. The three end up together, sexually and/or romantically. [and/or] the other parent eventually finds out [and/or] joins in. [and/or] My character starts to really enjoy the parent more than the sibling.

{D} It's a kind of magic. (Fantasy, modern/futuristic, F x M/F/I)

QuoteOf course there's a secret guide of Magicians out there. Where did you think all the stories came from? Magic is gritty and violent - it revolves about taking energy from people after all. Magicians are people born with the 'gift' to use life energy for various purposes, but most of them don't awaken until they're between eighteen and twenty-three in age, when puberty ends. My character learns she's a Magician after killing her entire family by accident. The local police force has a Magician pretending to be a cop, your character on board, and your character gets the girl out of harm's way and is now stuck with teaching her what the hell is going on.

Twists: Your character is definitely on the 'bad' side of Magicians, using forbidden spells and generally not caring for the lives of normal humans. [and/or] My character can only use a certain subset of magic, which involves death [and/or] sex.

{E} Crime does pay. (Slavery, modern/futuristic/sci-fi, F x M/F/I)

QuoteCrime pays if you're the boss, at least. Your character is either the lone or one of the few leaders of a major crime syndicate, and with that come rather large quantities of money. Virtually immune from the law and far from the actual crimes bend committed, your character lives a cozy life in a large mansion with hired help and staff keeping everything running. However, some of your character's desires aren't ones that can get out even for them, so your character decides to buy a girl from the black market and abuse her for fun. My character is that girl.

Let's be honest, this one involves nasty nasty sex and a ton of abuse. Add copious amounts of those, go nuts.

Twists: My character isn't the only one your character buys. [and/or] Your character has a significant other, and they both play. [and/or] Your character has a daughter/son who also plays with my character.[and/or] My character eventually becomes more than a toy to your character, and they start appearing in public together. [and/or] My character eventually becomes a useful part of the crime syndicate.

{F} To survive. (Slavery, medival/futuristic/sci-fi, F x M/F/I)

QuoteIt's a nasty world out there. There's a huge gap between the extremely wealthy and the extremely poor, the latter of which struggle to come even close to surviving. Because of unfavourable weather conditions and little to no food production, more and more people are forced to do things they never would.

My character's parents have a few children, and my character is the oldest. However, they can't keep themselves anymore, and her parents decide to do something awful. They sell her to a slave broker. The slave broker decides to sell her as a pleasure slave. Your character, one of the rich families, picks her up.

General slave-lot. I would like to use this for a futuristic/sci-fi setting most of all. Could be very war and happy or very disturbed and nasty.

Twists: Your character is very abusive and dominant. [and/or] Your character is very nice and gentle. Your character decides to take in one of my character's younger siblingsā€¦ [and/or] Your character has a significant other that also participates.

Anything else can of course be discussed, please let me know if you have any fun ideas!
This is a promise to get an actual signature.

bassmaster

Hi.  I'd love to do either the kidnapped one or the incest scene.  I like playing over IM if possible.

zarkensan

Hi bassmaster, I added you on AIM under the account bassmastergote . I would most like to do the kidnapping scene, let me know what you want to do (on there, preferably).

zarkensan

zarkensan