News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Dinner began quietly that night until the Inspector arrived, having finally had time to catch up.

"I have unfortunate news that both NightOwl and Myobi look to have been simply vacationing. While it's beginning to become clear who the suspects are..." the inspector looked at Cera and Guy.

"...We can't afford to make anymore mistakes!!" The numbers were beginning to look incredibly concerning. Could this be their last chance to make a mistake?

It certainly wasn't looking good for them. Valerian nowhere to be found as the Inspector presented the evidence he had found in Night's cabin.

Quote from: NightOwlWell that wasn't very smart of you pirates! You could have easily gotten me arrested next had you left me be and made it easier on yourselves! Ah well, I left this bit with a small group, but with me being gone I feel I should send it to all of you!

How did Remi know James was the Lookout? You only heard that James had told Blythe after James had seen Blythe as a Vacationer. Is Blythe possibly the Rebel or Turned Cruiser? Maybe James can help you all with that mystery, now that he is back!

Oh, and one last thing! You should REALLY count up the number of players/roles that are left. By my count, if you don't catch the pirates within the next few phases they'll end up matching the cruisers and win! So get to figuring out who they are!

"It never ends...Now Valerian! Where is our night watchman? The photographer? The greenhorn?" Perhaps they'd already done everything they could to help. Maybe they were trying their best. It was entirely possible they were working for the other side. Whatever matter the case, they could really use a win right now.

"Which one of you is responsible for this? The madness must end!"
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

James Moriarty

I did consider it very odd that I told Blythe that I was the Lookout and the very next round, I was arrested.  It led me to believe, for a moment, that Blythe was the Rebel.

Except for one thing.  Blythe's first recommendation to me was to scry Remiel.  That would be an unbelievably risky and almost breathtakingly foolish recommendation to make if he knew Remiel to be a pirate, let alone the mutineer.  That's why I came to believe that Blythe is not a pirate, or at least, wasn't at the time I scried him.

Kiric Rand

Wow, we are losing vacationers by the moment.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Rel Mayer

At this point I'm deciding between Cera, Perse, and RPguy. I'm just not sure which one to go with.

Ceralilly

Perse and I are vacationers for sure. I know this because I investigated her room. She came back a vacationer.

Either way...lol...I feel as though I am screwed. Not much one can do when the investigator puts a bullseye on your forehead.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Beguile's Mistress

I have the strongest feeling, as close as you can get to a certainty, that Kiric is a pirate. :-)

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 14, 2016, 11:54:16 AM
I have the strongest feeling, as close as you can get to a certainty, that Kiric is a pirate. :-)

I'd love to hear what the reasoning is!

Beguile's Mistress

Perhaps it would be a preponderance of pirate paraphernalia in his particular space.

Ryven

Well, I'm going to vote for RPGuy because it's habit at this point.

KatKwik

Oh! Lordy!

One has to wonder about those who voted for Myobi now? Especially as only Val is cleared.

I've been showing my support for the Captain and I still think she was onto something.

This new info from Night is disturbing too.

I'm going to have a lie down and decide later.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Galactic Druid

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit, I look Shady as hell right now. I feel like I've been set up.

That's said, before you guys vote fir me and kill me, which I won't blame you for, I can tell you yugi is innocent. I took a peek at his room because I found it a little odd he's both Bern this quiet and survived this long.

As strongly as I suspected her at first, I think Perse is actually innocent right now. She was willing to vouch for me when I needed it most. Honestly, as long as Ryven has been trying to make me a fall guy as well, I'm getting suspicious.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Rel Mayer

After some thought and reflection through some PMs in this game. I'll be voting for Cera.

persephone325

When I searched Cera's room, she came up as a pirate.

I know that half of us got the truth and half of us got a lie, though.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

I searched a room and found a shiny object that looked like a badge.  Could have been a forgery.  I was rather expecting there would be a new tabletop, pen & paper game in there that I could learn about.  I'm right now completely unsure who is who at the moment, but I'll give that one person the benefit of the doubt.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

yugi006

Like Cera I also searched Persephone's room but I got something a little different. What was told to me by the inspector was that she was the Greenhorn. I asked Persephone to confirm that but she said she wasn't but knew who the Greenhorn was. Whether she said that to protect herself I don't know but that is what I have at the moment.

Ceralilly

Quote from: yugi006 on September 14, 2016, 05:39:30 PM
Like Cera I also searched Persephone's room but I got something a little different. What was told to me by the inspector was that she was the Greenhorn. I asked Persephone to confirm that but she said she wasn't but knew who the Greenhorn was. Whether she said that to protect herself I don't know but that is what I have at the moment.

The inspector just said she appeared to be a simple vacationer. So the greenhorn thing is a possibility...or perhaps the inspecter is not to be trusted? I am sincerely not sure about that lol anyone have any solid light in that area?
Quote from: persephone325 on September 14, 2016, 05:32:38 PM
When I searched Cera's room, she came up as a pirate.

I know that half of us got the truth and half of us got a lie, though.

Wait that is not the truth for sure...what is the point of inspecting a room if the inspector lies? O.O
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

yugi006

Remember that half of what the inspector told everyone is a lie while the other half is the truth. More than likely what the inspector said about you Cera is the truth. Sorry Cera but if I wrong I apologize in advance.

Ceralilly

Quote from: yugi006 on September 14, 2016, 05:58:02 PM
Remember that half of what the inspector told everyone is a lie while the other half is the truth. More than likely what the inspector said about you Cera is the truth. Sorry Cera but if I wrong I apologize in advance.

You're wrong...but it doesn't matter. The votes will fall as they fall...nothing I can really honestly do about it lol. It is impossible to trust anyone here. Even the one person I made a ceasefire with has been calling me a pirate in PMs and frankly...I am getting to the pount where I feel the need to double check my role card. Heh...

Just do what you guys think is best. Lol

I vote for Kiric

yugi006

"After giving it some thought I'll have to change my vote  to Blythe. I'm thinking he might be the vacationer that was turned.

Blythe

Blythe says, "I voted for Myobi earlier because JM and Vera's clues both pointed to Myobi and because Val was trying very hard to get me to vote for her. She said she investigated Myobi's room and got evidence Myobi was the Rebel. I don't know who I want to vote for this round yet, though. To be honest Valerian being gone has thrown me off and I don't know what to do now. I wasn't turned but don't know what to say in my defense other than I told JM to scry Remiel and later also voted for Remiel."

Kiric Rand

I am simply too damn confused to make heads or tails of what is going on. B7t seeing as the only real evidenc3 that has come forward, real or fake, is against Cera ,  that is where my vote is going for now
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

persephone325

I'll vote for Cera as well, and just hope that the information I got from the search wasn't a lie. >.<
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Cera(2) - Kiric, perse
Kiric(3) - BeMi, Cera, Rel
Blythe(1) - yugi
RPGuy(1) - Ryven
Ryven(1) - RPGuy

Yet to Vote:
Kat, King

*note; Yes, the roles revealed after kidnapping/arrest are correct.
The room search was an event to generate discussion, or if discussion is lacking - confusion. It's really up to the players how much they get out of it. ;D So yes half of those were true, and half a lie.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Rel Mayer

Kiric Rand

The hell have I done to make everyone suddenly think I am a pirate?

Until last round not a single vote, then suddenly BeMi points at me and now it's all out hunting season. Sounds very pirate like to me
[Floatright]
[/float]