Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Vael the Destroyer

CurvyKitten

Hey all, I'm still here just need to collect my brain after a busy few days. Though I had an idea for a werewolf that was the daughter of a hunter. She got bitten and her father couldn't find the courage to kill his own daughter. But he couldn't let her just go free, so he basically caged her in the home.  No either one of the others finds her, or she gets free some how, or it can be something that can happen in game?

eBadger

Sounds like an awesome concept!  And, you know, girls in cages....

jetblackmirror

I think it could probably be workable.

-coughcough- by the way, you guyz. If any of you are into the whole tumblr-verse, mine consists largely of teen wolf and other cute things. You know, if you wanna follow me. >__>
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

CurvyKitten

I'm just waiting to see what Dis thinks of it before putting a ton of work into it. I want to make sure she is ok with that sort of idea. :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 21, 2013, 10:57:53 AM
Hey all, I'm still here just need to collect my brain after a busy few days. Though I had an idea for a werewolf that was the daughter of a hunter. She got bitten and her father couldn't find the courage to kill his own daughter. But he couldn't let her just go free, so he basically caged her in the home.  No either one of the others finds her, or she gets free some how, or it can be something that can happen in game?

I actually like this idea a lot.  I'll probably end up playing Chris Argent as an NPC, and it'll be interesting if he knows your girls father, so when it's found out that he's been keeping his daughter in a cage, he'll definitely have something to say about that.  I definitely want this to happen in game, yeah?

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 21, 2013, 09:23:45 AM
Logan Lerman and Taylor Momsen <3 Yeeeeeeeeeees!

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on September 21, 2013, 09:30:38 AM
Logan Lerman is so perfect! Ugggghhhhh. He's so cuddle able. :)

He is definitely cuddle-able, if you can get past the slight attitude he has.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 03:14:45 PM
I actually like this idea a lot.  I'll probably end up playing Chris Argent as an NPC, and it'll be interesting if he knows your girls father, so when it's found out that he's been keeping his daughter in a cage, he'll definitely have something to say about that.  I definitely want this to happen in game, yeah?

He is definitely cuddle-able, if you can get past the slight attitude he has.

AWESOME!  I shall work her CS up now, do you want me to still have her trapped for the start of the RP?

undisclosedtoyou

GM Notice

So this is what I'm thinking of doing for the game.  I'm going to break it up into "Chapters."  Each chapter will have it's own plot, and there will be a thread that will let you know what chapter we're on.  At the end of each chapter, there will be an event, that will wrap it up.  I'm sort of debating making these events take place in chatzy, and riposting it on the forums.  Let me know what you guys think about this idea.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 21, 2013, 03:17:18 PM
AWESOME!  I shall work her CS up now, do you want me to still have her trapped for the start of the RP?

Have it start with them moving into town, she would have been trapped for a while before that, I think, probably a week or two.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 03:28:01 PM
Have it start with them moving into town, she would have been trapped for a while before that, I think, probably a week or two.

KK I'll have them arrive at night so it isn't as obvious he has a daughter. And I can see him knowing Argent, probably one of the reasons he moved into town.

~sits and watches Teen wolf again as she writes~

undisclosedtoyou

I don't want you to get bored though, since her rescue won't be immediate.  Would you like to create an NPC, for interaction sense, in the mean time?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 03:34:42 PM
I don't want you to get bored though, since her rescue won't be immediate.  Would you like to create an NPC, for interaction sense, in the mean time?

I'm just not sure if her dad would let her out and about just like that...does that make sense? And sure If that is ok?

undisclosedtoyou

It does, and I'm asking if you want an NPC because I don't see her going out and about at all, until she's rescued.  So I see you getting bored with writing nothing but her being in a cage for awhile.  The decision is up to you though, if you want to play her as an NPC until she's rescued, or if you want to play an NPC who's free for interaction.

Or, you can have them move to town, and that's where she get's turned, and trapped.  It's really up to you, since it won't be interrupting the plot.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Either way I need to come up with a another concept. Hmmmm starts to debate. I know you mentioned druids or witches (hasn't seen the third season yet) is it possible to say that I create a 'human' that has that lineage but doesn't know about it?

undisclosedtoyou

You don't have to create another character if you don't want to.  I just don't want you to get bored.  Ultimately it's up to you, since we both know that I'll like whatever you come up with.

Druids are the emissaries, and so I'm not really opening up that for now.  As for witches, you can write it into your girl's background, but I don't want any major importance put on it until another chapter comes up.  Eventually, one of the big bad's is going to be a witch, so it'll make more sense if your girl or guy has to deal with that, when they're also fighting something similar.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 04:25:32 PM
You don't have to create another character if you don't want to.  I just don't want you to get bored.  Ultimately it's up to you, since we both know that I'll like whatever you come up with.

Druids are the emissaries, and so I'm not really opening up that for now.  As for witches, you can write it into your girl's background, but I don't want any major importance put on it until another chapter comes up.  Eventually, one of the big bad's is going to be a witch, so it'll make more sense if your girl or guy has to deal with that, when they're also fighting something similar.

That works and makes sense, be cool for her to find out she has that sort of thing in her blood line. Totally background fluff till then, and I am ok with making two lovelies (one as an NPC)for you to torment...I mean play with...I mean...Totally ok with it <,<...>.>

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 21, 2013, 04:29:32 PM
That works and makes sense, be cool for her to find out she has that sort of thing in her blood line. Totally background fluff till then, and I am ok with making two lovelies (one as an NPC)for you to torment...I mean play with...I mean...Totally ok with it <,<...>.>

Oohh don't tempt me with tormenting others!

I haven't gotten any people nay-saying the idea to move this to Extreme, so I'll be doing that today.

You've chatted with me on Chatzy before, so what do you think about having the major event's taking place on it?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 21, 2013, 04:36:14 PM
Oohh don't tempt me with tormenting others!

I haven't gotten any people nay-saying the idea to move this to Extreme, so I'll be doing that today.

You've chatted with me on Chatzy before, so what do you think about having the major event's taking place on it?

I think it makes it really hard for those that can't get on or stay on during those times. I never really got into that type of rp with a group on E, at least none where it actually worked out well. I will try my best with it if that is what you want though.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 21, 2013, 04:38:54 PM
I think it makes it really hard for those that can't get on or stay on during those times. I never really got into that type of rp with a group on E, at least none where it actually worked out well. I will try my best with it if that is what you want though.

Those are actually valid points.  So I'll be scrapping the idea.  Thanks for the input, hun!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Vael the Destroyer

Aidan is always up for a challenge. He'd probably try to steal Scott away from Allison because he's cute and he hates his sister.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Vael the Destroyer

Yeah. I'm thinking Aidan is going to be the weird Argent who doesn't want to hunt werewolves unless they pose a real threat. He doesn't mind the wolves and that makes momma mad.

undisclosedtoyou

Mhm, it's good to make him unique, keeps things from getting boring!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

The game has officially been moved to Extreme! Woohoo, and with this, I'm going to open an OOC thread for chatter, and one for GM Notices, and legitimate questions you all may have.  That being said, we're still recruiting for more characters, so I'd like for some chatter to remain in here.  Also, the OOC threads will be for players with approved characters only.  The only exception to this rule will be for Jetblack, who has her characters in, and is just waiting to see which will be her main, and which will be her NPC.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's