Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

DigitLninja

I updated a while ago but posted that in the Character thread to move it up on our bookmarks, cause I'm a good widdle boy. ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

I think Undercover gets back today, so hopefully we'll be ready to move on.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

cmpuncle

especially once you get your mysteriously disappeared post back up
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Undercov3rL0ver

Hey everyone. I'm back! Hope you all had a wonderful batch of holidays, and here's to a whole new year! Woot!
(And Saiko, take care of yourself. You nearly gave me a heart attack when I heard you were in the hospital!)
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

Thanks. I'm actually doing pretty well now. Nausea still kicks in every once in a while, and I had this weird disorientation thing that hit me this morning, but other than that I'm fine. Cmpuncle seems to be hit the hardest right now, so here's hoping you get better soon dude.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

cmpuncle

It seems to have stabilized now after 4 sessions.  Turns out the 7Up I was sipping seemed to be triggering sessions, so I took a shower to steam some hydration back into my body, and started swishing water around my mouth to keep it hydrated, then decided to try sipping the water every once in a while and that seems to not be triggering any sessions, so hopefully I can kick this pig with a good nights sleep.

Undercov3rL0ver

Of course Seven Up would do that! Carbonated beverages wreak havoc on upset stomachs! one of the few exceptions is gingerale, because of the ginger in it.  Still, I'm glad to see you're alright.  Ugh, I swear you guys. Now you've both gotten my maternal instincts all riled up.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

DigitLninja

actually Sprite can be great for stomach problems, tends to safely distribute the gas without inducing vomiting or the opposite of that.

I have had great success with it when I had issues with stuff coming out of both ends...

however if the issue is dehydration than yeah I would stick with water and juice.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

yeah normally Sprite or 7Up doesn't do that to me, so I think it was just something related to this particular bout.  Anyway I feel pretty much back to normal this morning, I'm not eating anything subsatantial though just to be safe, just some bread, maybe a banana.

Saikotsu

heh. You and your maternal instincts Undercover.  It's strange. I've always found Sprite to be soothing for an upset stomach, but my doctors were quite surprised when I told them that.  I'm in the same boat dude, I'm not eating much, and when I do eat, it's just small things
- a friend

DigitLninja

so apparently, Rachel was kicked out of her parents house...
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

Undercov3rL0ver

DigitLninja

I don't know... what ever it was it was the result of years of pent up stress between them, and not our fault.
Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

I hope she'll be okay. Does she have someone she can stay with?

cmpuncle

Last DigitL told me she was staying at her grandma's.  On the upside my stomach is back to normal, but now it turns out I've either got some sort of virus that's causing my heart to behave abnormally, and thus prevent me from sleeping very well, or it may be an issue with my thyroid, possibly even some sort of Anxiety thing inherited from my mom, but we won't know if it;s one of the last two till the test results come back.

Saikotsu

Sheesh dude.  FIrst off, I'm glad it wasn't our fault, secondly, dude, I hope it's nothing serious. 
- a friend

DigitLninja

she said that if she didn't have to worry about school she would have asked to stay with one of us.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

as much as I'd like to help her out, I can't.  If I had my own place maybe, but I don't.
- a friend

cmpuncle

yeah well considering you're getting so bloody far with Microsoft that may not be an issue for you much longer

Saikotsu

...I know, it's not really fair to you that they're taking such an interest in me, when you've been trying so hard for so long, but hang in there, something will surely come your way.
- a friend

cmpuncle

well I had someone from my graduating high school class tell me there was a position open where he works, so he's got my resume now and should be getting it to his boss, plus I'm almost finished learning the Windows Command Line stuff I need to know for the VM Ware job in Broomfield, so those are currently two very likely possibilities.

Saikotsu

- a friend