Looking for Anthro/Furry for rough Xmen'esque teen romance. (M/F, F/F, M/M)

Started by Nachtmahr, April 20, 2014, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

~Hello There!~

Much as the title implies I'm currently looking for a suitable partner to share in this rather intense craving of mine. It's been a while since I've done a story based on the Xmen, and it should be said that it's only very loosely based. I don't expect this story to feature any actual canon, or focus on any of the main characters of the actual franchise - If you're looking for proper Xmen/Marvel fanfic, you probably won't find it here. If you're still interested, then please keep reading!

So, the setting is either Xavier's institute, for simplicity (and laziness) or some other placed based on it where people who are somewhat out of the ordinary go to study, because they're shunned by mainstream society. Some are more out of the ordinary than others of course, and even in a place full of people with all sorts of mystical powers and physical mutations, some people still won't fit in. The character I would really like you, dear reader, to play is essentially an anthro or 'furry' character. If you're not familiar with either of these terms - Think 'werewolf' and you'll know what I mean, except that this character would be a full-time ball of fuzz and delight. I'd like this character to be an outcast, but not mind it so much - He/she would have a rather hard surface that's not easily penetrate, and they've grown to prefer being on their own, rather than seeking out the company of others. This is all fine of course because everyone around are somewhat intimidated by his/her bestial nature and the fact that your character doesn't mind baring her/his teeth if it means that he/she will be left alone.

That's until my character shows up of course! My character seems like a somewhat regular human, and indeed he/she is, although he/she suffers from a severe social handicap. This has made him/her an easy target for bullies and people who generally just want to benefit of having someone around who will do whatever you ask them to because they're too afraid of the consequences if they refuse. My character would be rather fragile, but most of all he/she would be very shy and timid. And I mean very shy and timid. If you're familiar with the character 'Hinata Hyuuga' from Naruto, then you'll know what I mean by this. If not - Imagine someone who turns into a nervous, clumsy wreck if someone stares at them for too long - Especially a certain fuzzy someone whom this particular character finds himself/herself rather attracted to!

The plot itself is pretty easy - It's basically the story of your character being very withdrawn and rejecting my characters pathetic advances, until at some point your character changes his/her mind about things and starts growing a little fond of the poor sod that keeps bothering him/her. I imagine that your character might be somewhat rough in these rejections, possibly resorting to some name-calling or more physical bullying to keep my character at bay, and I would expect there to be some tears at some point. But who knows!

I would prefer playing the male version of my character almost exclusively if you play a male as well, unless you can somehow change my mind on that. For the female version, you're free to choose and pick as you see fit!

Lots of Love
Nachtmahr. <3

P.S.

Yes, if we end up playing this as an M/M story, I would really like it if:

1: My character is actually believed to be female, leading to a rather.. Awkward reveal at some point.
2: My character is a closet crossdresser, something that will most likely be discovered at some point, by your character.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nachtmahr

~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~