The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Orchid, I blame you for wanting me to stay up ALL night with you.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Breathless Intent

Captain! I blame you for my sudden craving of birthday cake :)

Autumn52

Breathless I blame you for making me want to put on my pretty lacey bra and matching panties.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Breathless Intent

Xandi, I blame you for making me want to take them off as soon as you put 'em on! ;)

Autumn52

Breathless I blame you for making me desire you more and more each day until now, now I have this burning need for you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Breathless Intent

Xandi, I blame you for teasing me so much that I can't seem to concentrate on anything else!

Autumn52

Breathless I blame you for making me think about you and me in a large bubble bath, nakkie and exploring each others flesh. *I think I am having a hot flash*

Breathless Intent

Xandi, you're to blame for me craving a bubble bath more than I've ever wanted one before! Ok, who has a spare tub we can borrow?

OrchidofDarkness

Breathless I blame you for wanting to be the lace against your skin
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Orchid, I am blaming you for not bringing me your moonlight and kissing me blissfully.

Captain Maltese

Biggles, I am blaming you for stealing my pose.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Autumn52

Captain I blame you for making me seriously interested in D/S. It is all your fault.

Captain Maltese

Xandi, I blame you for having pulled me off my high horse again and again.

Mr Bigglesworth

Captain, I blame you for making me look under dressed.

Autumn52

Mr. B I blame you for making me wish I could stay online all day, just to play games with you.

Mr Bigglesworth

Xandi, I blame you for making me wish I could play all sorts of games  O:)

Autumn52

I blame you, Mr. B, for making me want a man with a hairy chest

Mr Bigglesworth

I blame you, Xandi, for getting me this shirt that leaves me so exposed.

Autumn52

I blame you for being so sexy I can't think straight

Mr Bigglesworth

I blame you for the dreams that wake me up at night  >:)

JackWhite

I blame you for the moonlit sky

Autumn52

I blame you Jack for making me giggle more

Breathless Intent

Xandi! Its your fault I've got this redhead fetish. *sighs and tries to pet her hair*

Autumn52

Breathless I blame you for making me want to experience sexual games with you all the time. I think about it, dream about it, sing about it, it is all I think about and its all your fault

TheLegionary

I blame you for being so beautiful! If you were not, I would not be drooling at the mere sight of your eyes.