Changin~ (BE, TF, MC, [MUL]) Seeking Lady.

Started by syko, June 03, 2009, 08:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

So! This is my first post regarding a game here, so here goes nothin--hope I get it right.

Though it's going to be a little hard to do. I have a very specific fetish, and I'm going to be very specific about who I RP with. Now, the following are what I have some interests in:
Breast Expansion (BE)
Transformation (TF)
Lactation (LAC)
Mind change/control (MC)
(Definitions and specifics about these are in my ons and offs.)

Also note that most of these are just one-shot RPs, not meant to go on and on--but they can.

And these are something I'm less interested in, but would greatly be appreciated:
Sexy clothing of any kind (cheerleader outfit that shows too much cleavage and a pantie shot? Awesome. French maid outfit? Even better. (especially if she has the matching accent)
Reverse slave (for example, girl tries to enslave guy, he's too much for her to handle and makes her his bitch)

And onto the plots~
Underline is the part I would play.  Interchangeable if both are underlined.

Dragon Anthro x human Medieval fantasy - Starts off with troops rejoicing, for they have found another dragon and slayed them!  Of course, the best time to slay such a beast would be when it was nesting...But they didn't figure into the equation that the mate was intelligent enough to actually know which kingdom it was that did such...

Now, a few days later, the prince/princess is sitting in their room, minding their own business when the second dragon finds them and captures them.  Though enraged, the dragon doesn't decide to kill the noble, but will instead turn them into the perfect mate...
(Would enjoy: BE, TF, MC)

Misc pairings, no specific plot:
Scientist x captured
Boss x secretary
Master x maid
Master x pet.

And two fan pairings that I have been ogling over for the past few days:
YurixJudith (Tales of Vesperia)
LloydxSheena

Right now this is a small list of things, but I'll come back to add more later.  Also, if you're interested, feel free to post here or PM me with this answered:

Do you want to include BE, and if so what cup size would your character start as and what would be the biggest?
For transformation, would it be anthro-ish?  And what type of hybrids would you like, how 'furry' would they be? (example: Catgirls with just the tail, ears, and maybe claws or a wolf girl, looking from head to toe like a werewolf?)
And what sort of mind control or change were you thinking of, if included?  Does one character have control over motions the other does, or would the changed start acting a certain way that reflects their physical changes

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

Avi

Hmm, well, I'm not a female (obviously), but I would be more than willing to play the princess opposite your male dragon anthro.  BE, TF, and LAC are all fine with me, though MC is not something I usually do.  Change in perspective? Sure.  Direct control by another?  Not so much.

If you're interested, I'm game.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...