Don't bother to knock.

Started by Fae Brin, October 11, 2010, 02:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fae Brin

Just dramatically kick the door in.

Inside, you'll find myself and Sunder. Sunder is seated on a dark wood desk in an impeccably kept office decorated with leather chairs and other dark wood pieces. I'm straddling his lap, visibly spent from a strong orgasm. The room is dim, lit by the small chandeliers mounted on the walls.

But it isn't enough. We're insatiable and we want another partner to play with.

Sunder whispers in my ear, "I want a huge cock to fuck my ass..." I smirk at the thought, turned on at the thought of a threesome.

"Then let's find one..."
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Sunder

Sunder grinned as he sat there atop the desk still throbbing inside her and aching for release. "I think I would like that," he started, "being full of a thick cock while you rode mine." Sunder leaned into Fae and affectionately licked the tops of her breasts as he started to rack his brain for anyone that might be willing to join the two of them in such a carnal playground.

Major Major

There was a discreet cough at the door, and a voice asked, "I do hope I'm not interrupting you?"

THe voice belonged to a handsome young man with short blonde hair dressed in a courier's uniform, with a package under his arm, and a noticable bulge in his pants.

Fae Brin

She turned around, "I thought the note on the door said to kick it in..." She said, looking the fine man up and down openly.
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 

Major Major

"It'd come out of my paycheck if it did." the courier shrugged his shoulders, causing his shirt to ride up and give them a glimpse of a well-toned body. He walked over and placed the package on their desk.

Fae Brin

"Nonsense, we think of these things. We've got an-- agreement-- with your supervisor."

She turned and hopped off her partner. "Now then, let's talk about our game."

Major Major

"I'm listening." the man said. "Oh, and, uh, could you sign for this, please?" he added, passing over a clipboard to her.

Fae Brin

"Mm, of course, turn around and bend over for me, will you?" She made him bend at the waist and placed the clipboard on his strong back, using it to sign on even though there was a desk just feet from her.

"We have a proposition for you. We want to develop a oneshot scenario wherein you fuck him." She nodded to the man sitting on the desk, hard still from their earlier romp.

Major Major

"That's not a problem for me, I'm always open for new experiences." the courier man agreed as he bent down for her and touched his toes. "What sort of scenarioes did you have in mind? I've come up with a few now and then." He asked, sizing up the other male in the room.

Sunder

Sunder sat there on the desk grinning from ear to ear his arousal at this proposition more than obvious as he listened their exchange. "New things, new friends...new fun." He answered as the other man looked him over a subtle hint of a purr in his voice.

Fae Brin

"Hmm... " She glanced back at Sunder, "something... rough... I like this courier character. Let's use that. But I don't think we're allowed to roleplay here, so let's get a proper thread going in the NC Forum, yes?"

Major Major

"Sounds good to me. I'll give you a ride there once I drop the delivery van back at the depot." the courier sad.

Sunder

Sunder smiled mischievously, "Sounds like a plan to me."

Major Major

"Just one thing, will I get a chane to play with you as well?" the courier asked Fae.

Fae Brin

"Mm, the possibility is certainly not closed, but the first item on the agenda is his ass, let's make that clear." She smirked and handed him back his clipboard. "I'll make the thread then? In the NC forum?"

Major Major

"Very well then." the courier nodded. "Come on, I'll give you a lift to the depot, and then to the NC Forum."