No matter how dumb you feel

Started by Vekseid, February 12, 2010, 03:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

You'll never be as dumb as the people who can only find Facebook's login by Googling 'Facebook login'

And yes I know I'm not helping the situation by using that as the anchor text : )

sweetamber18

Very nicely put Vekseid.  It is sad to know that there are actually people in the world that have to do that to find the facebook login page.  It is even more sad to know that my brother is one of those people.  -_-

consortium11

That's somewhere between sad...

And truly epic...

Will

Sadly, it's really far too common to be considered epic.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Le RandomBloke

I visit sites by typing them in google because I'm too lazy to move my mouse accurately to the address bar.

Some sites that is, but yes, I don't have the look for the log in at least :P

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Vekseid

Quote from: RandomClown on February 13, 2010, 09:17:42 PM
I visit sites by typing them in google because I'm too lazy to move my mouse accurately to the address bar.

Some sites that is, but yes, I don't have the look for the log in at least :P

About a third of the members here do. I rather hope that they'd all find Elliquiy still if something hijacked the top link just because we made it to the news somehow >_>

Le RandomBloke

Quote from: Vekseid on February 14, 2010, 01:38:56 AM
About a third of the members here do. I rather hope that they'd all find Elliquiy still if something hijacked the top link just because we made it to the news somehow >_>

Well, surprisingly Elliquiy is one of the few sites I don't use google for. I just type E in the address bar. (Mostly because I usually end up typing things like elluiquy and never manage to get it right)

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Oniya

I use the 'Most Visited' feature on FireFox.

What!?  ::)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Braioch

Yeah, I just type 'E' into the address bar and the top link it shows is my bookmarks pages since it's my most visited page on here by like 95% xD
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

Quote from: RandomClown on February 14, 2010, 01:44:30 AM
Well, surprisingly Elliquiy is one of the few sites I don't use google for. I just type E in the address bar. (Mostly because I usually end up typing things like elluiquy and never manage to get it right)

Hahhah, I have the same thing. xD I can never type 'Elliquiy' in one go.

Serephino

I use bookmarks.  I find it much easier and faster that way. 

sweetamber18

Quote from: Sparkling Angel on February 14, 2010, 08:10:09 PM
I use bookmarks.  I find it much easier and faster that way. 

Me too!  It's so much easier to find it...of course I have probably 20 sites in the address bar that start with 'E'

MasterMischief

Izu

E is my startup page on Firefox.  ::)

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Nadir

E's in the first slot of my Chrome 'new tab' thingy. O8)

Oniya

E actually loads in my Firefox tabs, because I usually close down right after writing a post.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Drake Valentine

Facebook has an actual login on the front page!?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}