A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

First Michael Fassbender - now Jason Mamoa?

Guys please - my ovaries can't handle this.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 04:07:28 PM
Well I'm using Bigby Wolf, the version of the Big Bad Wolf from Fables the comic book series.

In that, Bigby got turned into glass by Prince Brandish(the guy who was going to marry Snow White from an arranged marriage) because he wanted revenge on Snow for ditching him and marrying Bigby. Then he shattered him. Some witches put the glass pieces back together, and cast a spell to bring Bigby back to life. They missed a piece though because a lady named Nurse Spratt stole it and was using it to control him. It also had the effect of leaving him looking like a broken, hodgepodge. While under her control, she made him kill Beast and a bunch of other Fables.

Oh dayum.

That sounds brutal, I kinda wanna give this a read now!

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 28, 2015, 03:38:51 PMI'm going to be bowing out of here, folks. I'm sorry to leave before things even really get started, but things have come up that make me feel like I can't play here. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you will have fun. Please take down my sheet and claims for Ariel and Belle from this and the accepted characters thread.

~BP

Very sorry to see you go, BP, but I understand and respect your decision. So glad we have our other games, darlin.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Rave on February 28, 2015, 04:16:02 PM
Oh dayum.

That sounds brutal, I kinda wanna give this a read now!

Fables has been a series for years. It's an amazing take on pretty much every fairy tale ever. And they even made a game by TellTale called "Wolf Among Us". It's awesome.

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 04:20:19 PM
Fables has been a series for years. It's an amazing take on pretty much every fairy tale ever. And they even made a game by TellTale called "Wolf Among Us". It's awesome.

When you say Fable I can't help but think of the game series though :P

Tinkertoy

Wooo!! Alrighty so that character number two submitted, Ms Tiger Lily!! Now I just have to poke Mister Swashy incessantly WITH MY MIND to get him to agree with the ever lovely Ms Loves *sends out psychic waves of temptation to the pirate*

GUYS!!! YOU GUYS!!! I AM SO FRWKAING EXCITED AND TOTALLY WANT TO PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU AT THE SAME TIME!!!

*dives head first into the ocean of rad RP*

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 27, 2015, 04:10:17 PM
Captain Hook here. He'd be interested, all right.

Inbox me Mister and Ms Rampant, you too with your fairy....*grins*

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 28, 2015, 04:08:57 AM
(Tinkertoy yelled at me for not getting this finished! WELLL ITS FINISHED! I hope this alright.)

*giggles and smirks* What can I say, not only are my powers of finding the most delicious faceclaims on the interwebs strong, but so are my powers of whining and hassling folks to create awesome characters!! Loves you Ms Dame, can;t wait to cause trouble with Tiana!

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 01:45:17 PM
Read with your ears. Listen with your eyes.

Jugg....my friend...if you continue with this awesomeness of the gift of gifs, then our friendship will be a long and fruitful one, as the great Wareheim him self would say with the aid of his life partner, the astounding Heidecker....Great Job.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 28, 2015, 03:38:51 PM
I'm going to be bowing out of here, folks. I'm sorry to leave before things even really get started, but things have come up that make me feel like I can't play here. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you will have fun. Please take down my sheet and claims for Ariel and Belle from this and the accepted characters thread.

~BP

It sucks that you feel the need to bow out with your pretty fishy lady, but I totally understand. I hope that we manage to get something off the ground soon lady. Catch you on teh mumbles and stuffs.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Aiden

So I have a concept for Gaston brewing in my head...I will see where it goes.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

Be still my beating heart
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Tinkertoy

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Madriv

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2015, 06:09:40 PM

Oh well,  hello.....

No one's slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston, no one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's. For there's no man in town half as manly. Perfect, a pure paragon. You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley and they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on....lordy.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Tinkertoy on February 28, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
Oh well,  hello.....

No one's slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston, no one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's. For there's no man in town half as manly. Perfect, a pure paragon. You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley and they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on....lordy.

this^
A&A | FxF |

Rave

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 28, 2015, 04:10:34 PM
First Michael Fassbender - now Jason Mamoa?

Guys please - my ovaries can't handle this.

I just noticed this, lmao.

It's okay. Jason Mamoa does tend to have that effect on people. Your ovaries are safe for now.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Tinkertoy on February 28, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
Oh well,  hello.....

...and then Bigby came along. 8-)

la dame en noir

Quote from: Rave on February 28, 2015, 07:36:20 PM
I just noticed this, lmao.

It's okay. Jason Mamoa does tend to have that effect on people. Your ovaries are safe for now.

Ah yeah sure >.>
A&A | FxF |

Tinkertoy

Man, oh man....so many incredible faceclaims for incredible characters. Its truly going to be a veritable swimsuit zone explosion zone.

And I am super extra double excited to play with new folks!! If anyone wants to just drop a PM to say hello and stuffs, feel free. I am moderately sociable and open to fun ideas of a naughty nature, especially since I have now got two gals up in the mix...OH EM GEE YOU GUYS! SO EXCITED!

Juggtacular

I believe I know my second character...Hercules.  XD

Madriv

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 08:04:08 PMI believe I know my second character...Hercules.  XD

Him and Hades are going to make the cutest couple ever.

Juggtacular

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Madmartigan on February 28, 2015, 08:08:09 PM
Him and Hades are going to make the cutest couple ever.

*snorts and claps* Well played, Madmartigan....well played.

*wanders off with a head full of Jason Mamoa and random hot Hercules action, grinning like a buffoon from under a bitten bottom lip*

Rave

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 28, 2015, 08:04:08 PM
I believe I know my second character...Hercules.  XD

Lady Kitsune

*waves*
Yay! I has approvals! I love all the diverse characters. One feisty Mulan, coming up!
I am working on it, I swear!