True Blood (F lf M or F who plays M)

Started by Usani, February 03, 2014, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

1.) What happened was Eric has always been interested in Sookie from the second Bill claimed her and at first it was just to hurt Bill but as time went on he starts falling for Sookie and will do whatever it takes to get her.  Well, an incident happens where a bunch of Christian extremists try to blow up a house that is filled with vampire and the humans that hang around them and well silver bullets get lodged into Eric's chest.  Well, he tells Sookie he's dying and because of the kind of person she is she believes him and wants to help.  So, he tells her she has to get them out with her teeth and she at first protests the idea but when she sees he's in pain she has no choice.  While getting out the bullets she ends up swallowing some of his blood by accident when she thought she actually spit it all out, she did not.  So, now she is connected to Eric and she starts having very vivid dreams about him and it gets to the point where she decides to leave Bill since she knows it wouldn't be fair to him and that she would rather be alone then make Bill suffer.

And now that Bill is gone Sookie is alone and now the dreams become more intense or maybe they really aren't dreams anymore.  Maybe what she's really experiencing is Eric actually touching her but to her it's a dream, what happens what she wakes up??

2.) I have another idea where I wanna do an rp between my OC and the version of Eric where he had amnesia, so basically the gentle version.

My character who is human has been in love with Eric for a long time and has gone to Fangtasia for almost 3 years just so she could be around him.  She is actually his so the connection between them is so strong that she has a hard time being away from him for a long period of time.  Well, something happens when Russell decides to take revenge on Eric for killing Talbot.  So, Russell goes after Brittany (MC) and basically drains her to the point of her slowly dying.  Eric finds her lying in the woods and he realizes his only choice is to turn her. (I can also do Sookie/Eric for this one.)

3.) Willa/Eric: I feel that Willa is more devoted to Eric and there's a part of me that thinks she loves him deeply.  I don't really have an idea for them but we can brainstorm!  But, I definitely don't see this involving bdsm or anything.  Since Willa is more like the innocent virgin type, so I see Eric being more of his gentle side with her.

4.) Eric takes Willa in as his personal human slave.  She sleeps during the day when he does, that way at night she can be up with him and do whatever he needs.  Well, she's now been his personal little slave/pet for a few years now and she has fallen in love with him and he has too with her.  But there's one thing in the way....a very jealous Pam.  Pam will do whatever it takes to get rid of Willa even if she has to kill her!  Basically one night when Eric is out Pam breaks into his house and takes Willa out into the woods to drain her.  Eric quickly realizes Willa's in trouble and goes after her but when he finds her she is bleeding out and dying so he either lets her die or...turns her.  He ends up releasing Pam and banishing her away from Louisiana.  After he turns Willa she becomes his new Progeny and while training her and protecting her he finally realizes how he feels about her.

5.) Would love to do a FxF plot where someone plays Jessica and I play an OC.  I like the idea of Jessica being friends with my character for a long time and something happens to MC where Jessica was to help heal her.

Usani

Added a 5th plot involving Jessica/female OC!

Usani

Usani

Totally would love to actually start one still!!