Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Users post numbers in ascending/descending order depending on Gender, (Liege can pick whichever side they wish.)

Men +1

Women - 1

The first team to reach 1000/-1000 wins the game

Rules:

NO DOUBLE POSTING!

And, to keep it fair.... WAIT TWO POSTS BEFORE POSTING AGAIN!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Illuminate

-1!!!

I have taken the thread's cherry. ;D
Account restricted at member's request

Seress

-2 *hands Illuminate some cake* Would go well with a cherry on top. :)

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

bennyrulez

And, in regards to the other thread.

What's cuddly about a tornado? Or is it the sharks that are cuddly?

Oreo

*gasps* Taz is a tornado maker. *used to have a stuffed Taz and he was very cuddly*

Seress

bennyrulez

Oreo

Seress

-4 *hands some cake to Oreo and benny*  Was somewhat curious to see how many here had seen Sharknado.  ;D

bennyrulez

I didn't actually see it, but seeing as the whole internet exploded, I may just have to track it down online or something.

*eats cake*

LordHarketh193

Oreo

-3 *eats cake* Never heard of Sharknado.

Illuminate

bennyrulez

Really? It was everywhere.

Also; backup has arrived... for both of us...

Oreo

Illuminate

Seress

-6  From the trailer I would say it's about a tornado with opportunistic sharks in it.  ;D

bennyrulez

Falstaff

Seress

Illuminate

Opportunistic sharks sound horrifying...

bennyrulez

The phrase "opportunistic sharks" brought to mind sharks wearing top hats and monocles.

Falstaff

Seress

-5  It could by opportunistic cuddly sharks. *nodnods*

Shark Monopoly!