Swinging in the City (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, September 22, 2013, 10:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Swinging in the City.

The City is full of everything. If you can think of it, its probably there. If theres a club you want to form, it probably already exists. Its also a great place to meet people, from all walks of life.

The City is host to a number of Swingers Clubs. They often have non-sexual meetings, where couples get to meet each other and hang out, connecting with other couples for private hook ups or for announcing some parties. This is the case for our Couples.

The Host Couple have met and mingled with the other Couples and have now invited them over for a weekend of debauchery and fun.

If interested, please send me a PM with the brief character sheet (as can be seen below). I'll post them as I get them, so newcomers can try to pair up with current characters or start their own couple.

Posting Requirements:

Only dedicated players need apply.
Looking for a post-a-day, or a post-every-other-day speed.
No one-liners either.

Also open to suggestions in regards to the game/setting/starting etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Accepted Character Thread:

Couple 1:
MagicalPen
Name: Andrew
Personality: Andrew is a loving, carefree man. He takes pride in keeping physically fit and active and has also become a wealthy businessman, showing that brains and brawn do occasionally mix. As part of the host couple, he is extremely excited and determined to have a successful party with the other couples that have been selected to attend.
Kinks: See On/Offs. Namely, no M/M or receiving anal.

Couple 2:
Fulgrim
Name: Jeff
Personality: To some people Jeff is just another calculating, reckless man brought forth by a unforgiving dog-eat-dog society. To some others he’s a lecherous hedonist, constantly trying to sate his never-ending desire for the sensual pleasures. While the truth may lie somewhere in between those rather lopsided perceptions one thing can be said with certainty: Jeff is a man of great appetites! Appetites he loves to satisfy with and without his marital partner...
To Jeff  marriage is more of a strong, mutually beneficial partnership than the result of love. One of those benefits is sex, an just like any other sports sex is good for body and soul. And just like in any other sports you just sometimes have to grab your partner and meet other people to play a match together...
Sexuality: hetero
Kinks:  Anal Sex & Anal Play (active), Foot Play (as a part of foreplay, not as actual fetish!),Foot jobs (as an alternative to the traditional blow or tit job), rough & passionate sex, Moving around during Sex (changing positions as well as the location), Making Use of the Surroundings (there is so much stuff to hold onto, throw over or be pressed against...), Taking the Dominant Role, Not Confusing Submission with Passivity. 

Couple 3:
Christa McGinn
Name: Erika
Personality:
Erika is smart, witty and appears dominant outside of the bedroom. Although she's a strong woman, she prefers to be dominated sexually. She is stubborn and determined, as well as passionate in everything she does. She is very protective, and can be jealous...but will always stand up for those she loves. She loves easily and completely, so her love for her husband is unconditional. She's nervous about swinging, but she thinks it will be good to broaden their horizons a bit.

She can be rather awkward and moody, but she is also very kind and generous. She married her husband 3 years ago, and they have a 1 year old daughter at home. She is a local high school history teacher, and plans to get her Master's and Doctorate in history eventually. For now, she is working full time and trying to be home as much as possible with her daughter. She loves her husband dearly, but is willing to experiment with some different things. She definitely doesn't want their sex life to be boring, and the thought of swinging has always made her curious.

Although she may appear unsure at first, once she feels comfortable, she's a bit wild in bed. She loves it rough and dirty, although she also loves cuddling and sleeping in her lover's arms afterward.
Kinks:
Most everything is allowed except scat. I'm not crazy about F/F or M/F/F, but I can do it. I can list some things I like, but none of these are necessary, they're just possibilities. Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Cum, Cuddling, Creampies, D/s, Dominant Partners, Dominant Men, Dirty Talk, Double Penetration, Exhibitionism, Fisting, Fingering, First Time Anal, Forced, Gang-Bangs, Hurt/Comfort, Impregnation, Knives, Lactation, Master/slave, Multiple Male Partners, Multiple Penetrations, Men, Non-Con, Orgies, Oral (both ways), Pain, Toys, Throat Fucking, Vaginal, etc...

Couple 4:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with a player profile. Need some women now to match up with them!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with the first female character.

Still looking for more!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nevaeh

So your other swingers game is ended?
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

MagicalPen

I posted in the OOC for that game. The posting rate is/was virtually none. Thus the new game, in the hopes of making it more active.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

MagicalPen

As you can see, we still need some wives (and husbands) for this one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry