Started by Josietta, August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Idachan

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 09:10:34 PM
We could always use more male characters to fill in the roles of knights/servants/etc.  Work up a character profile and try to keep it in the setting.  Basically, while I don't have a name for it yet, it's your typical sword and sorcery, meaty barbarians and scantily clad women kind of setting. :)

I foresee an abundance of eye of newt and snake tongues....

Mr Self Destruct

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 01, 2010, 10:05:47 PM

No no no...please don't think I'm begging for a spot, even though it appears that way. I completely understand that you guys have plenty of girls, and I knew that from the title! Lol. I was just saying that I love Vikings, so if you needed links or such, then I'd love to help. But I'll totally shut up now. Sorry!

Bah!  You're in Christa!  *drags her into the darkness of the 13th century*

I'll be working up a detailed setting description over the next couple of days and a bit of history of the war between my character and Aiden's.  The Viking aspect is cool, but I'd also like to stick with the sword and sorcery inspirations as well.  It'll likely be a mashup of the two.  Any input/ideas is welcome!

Clio

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 11:10:33 PM
Bah!  You're in Christa!  *drags her into the darkness of the 13th century*

I'll be working up a detailed setting description over the next couple of days and a bit of history of the war between my character and Aiden's.  The Viking aspect is cool, but I'd also like to stick with the sword and sorcery inspirations as well.  It'll likely be a mashup of the two.  Any input/ideas is welcome!

*blinks and squeals as she's dragged into one of her favorite eras*

Hey....are you sure? You can just tell me to screw myself and close the game. Honestly it was my fault for posting here...*blushes but cuddles with Dark Clown*
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aiden

Mr Self Destruct

An old, wizened tribal warlord against a demonic, power-hungry and ruthless king?  By the Gods, Aiden, I think we've got the beginning to a beautiful (and probably very violent and bloody) conflict! lol

And no, Christa, you're in.  We could always use one more slave servant to help keep the Kings entertained.

Clio

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 11:21:15 PM
An old, wizened tribal warlord against a demonic, power-hungry and ruthless king?  By the Gods, Aiden, I think we've got the beginning to a beautiful (and probably very violent and bloody) conflict! lol

And no, Christa, you're in.  We could always use one more slave servant to help keep the Kings entertained.

Lol, alright. Sorry everyone!

Now, where do I post my character, and what will her role be?

Mr Self Destruct

For roles, refer to the first post.  As for where to post her, you can find that here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80966.0

Idachan

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 11:21:15 PM

No wonder Caspia decided to pose as a boy.

Clio

Alright...is she a slave then? Or servant? What is the difference?

Josietta

She would be a servant, who could later possibly be turned slave. The difference is a servant cooks, cleans, etc. The slaves are for the express purpose of entertainment  and sex -- not to say the servants couldn't be used for sex at one time or another. There is always possibility of station changes. But to start she would be a servant girl.

Also I updated the first post, if i left anything out let me know DC and I'll switch it up or add stuff as needed. And that bright red font was getting to me so i changed it to blue.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Clio

Yeah, since there are so many slave girls already. Alrighty then, would it be alright if I put up my bio tomorrow? It's getting rather late here...

Zaer Darkwail

*raises hand up*

I would volunteer for one roles as Knight. Perhaps as dark demonic king's general if you want me to ;).

auroraChloe

character profile up...... still looking for images though.   

a/a 8/21/17

Lypiphera

*Also Raises a hand*

I too would love to play a knight, or a lord (whichever you need). Vikings are rather scrummy.... Let me know if you have space / need of me and i'll post up a bio asap.

Revolutionist

Josietta

Anyone interested in playing Knights, send a PM to Dark Clown. He is the official GM and see the first post of this thread. 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Lypiphera

I've sent a PM to Dark Clown, hopefully will be seeing you guys in the OCC thread soon!

Mr Self Destruct

I never recieved your PM Lypiphera.  Not sure what happened there.

At most, we're looking for 2-3 male characters on mine and Aiden's side of the conflict.  I don't want the game to get too swamped with too many people all trying to keep up.  When games get too large they tend to die out, and we're already off to a good start with the number of players we have.  Anyone wanting to play a male character, please PM me your character sheet for approval.

Lypiphera

How strange....

It's getting a bit late here now for me to write a sheet but i'll get one to you tomorrow!

Thanks,

Ly xx

Kate

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Brandon_stemcellmovie.png/220px-Brandon_stemcellmovie.png[\img]

Name: Prince Ryan
Role : Son of the king.
Physique: Very endowed with athletic body. Has it flaunts it, thinks he is gods gift to the world, secretly thinks he may be a god literally.
Demeanor: Crude, Rude insulting, Self Centered, constantly self-absorbed, abusive to most who isn't his father. Sees people as things to use or something that seeks to threaten the current order. Reasonably Quick witted, not a very good fighter personally but a so so tactician, smart enough to be a better at warfare and politics but far too lazy and self absorbed to really believe he doesn't already know everything. All engagements he has with enemies have one governing priority - to acquire their women.
Why ? to use them and breed with them all of them over and over again without end.

The idea of them giving him linage should be an honor they should see unto itself.

Believes women exist for this purpose if they can't dance well.

Mentality : By his standards, perfect, by others standards insane and perverted

Typical Quote

"Romance ? Huh ! You mean like saying they are pretty before doing them ? There is no need they already know they must be ! they already know they are special if they have my interest ! What more could they hope for?"

"Already given me four offspring ? Then its time for another now isn't it ? "

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Brandon_stemcellmovie.png/220px-Brandon_stemcellmovie.png

[ not really sure how realistic this is - still just thought some may be interested ]

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Josietta

Please read the first post and dark clowns last post on ths page.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

Off all the players who have posted interest, only the females have posted sheets except for three of the male characters.

Dark Clown- as GM and King Kormac

Myawlf- as Warmonger Volrath- Leader of the Barbarian Tribes.
Lyn- As personal guard of Volrath

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80966.25

Dark Clown and myself have put up examples of the troops we are looking for to fill our ranks. PM him for specific roles or other details, from what I am assuming we want to keep the opposing factions somewhat even.

Mr Self Destruct

Both Lord Mayerling and Revolutionist have contacted me for roles as male characters.  Likewise, I've been in contact with two former roleplaying partners with experience in group games, and have prodded them to see if they're available.  I have one more in mind, but I'll hold off to see who might be interested in joining.  Anyone who hasn't yet posted their profiles, please do!