A Bitches Wish

Started by Cayenne, February 04, 2008, 11:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"I am so lonely" She knelt there, staring to to the twinkling stars "I wish I had someone to give my life to!" Her voice stretched outward, but stars were further then she could ever dream, and as she rose from her place, she walked slow into the kitchen, brushing her fingers through the dense fur of her dog of whom was on his way out the swinging doorway before ducking slow into her kitchen and pulling the fridge open "Same old things" She sighed, and closed it. 

Just as the doorway rattled, and a sudden slam was heard, it shooks the floors beneath her feet, and fright filled her "Barkley?" She called out, though there was no answer, and slow, she moved across the floor, viewing the gape of the doorway, the long drag of snowy trail, the led to place where it now rested, crashed into a tree, broken raggedly in half.

She stared, and chewed the corner of her lip, her arms draped around herself to bottle in the warmth, she turned harsh, and reached for the doorway, but she immediately bumped into dense fur of a large figure that stood in front of her.  A gleaming tag around his neck, attached to collar, lovely etched as "Barkley" it was then she stammered and begun to fall, only to have her hair gathered into his thick meaty fingers "Wish you may, wish you might.." His voice a deep, rumbling growl.

Things were going to change in the household, many, many things.

(MF, NC, Serious, Slavery, Humiliation, Dehumanization)
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Cayenne

Premise
A woman makes a wish upon a twinkling light of a star, wanting so much to have someone to give her life to, though, perhaps meaning more spend her life with.  It is, a one should be careful of what they wish for, as she encounters her once loyal pet, now a beast of humanoid figure, with all the carnal desire for her tiny holes as sex starved incubus.  Slowly, as he breaks her down into the place that he once had, he begins to take on more of a human like appearance, with every crawling step she takes, with every little moment of humanity she loses to his whims, he gains in spades.

As he becomes more human, his uses, his devious ideas to impose her submission become more complex, as the carnal mind gives way to the cunning thing. It involves rape, humiliation,  slavery, pet play, and the slow gradual development of the antagonist.  Looking for an individual who can really flesh out the role, and make Barkley the dark, brooding thing that slowly becomes something far different then before.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Mistiq

Send me a link when you find someone. I doubt know enough about the topics addressed to do this iwth you myself. I can look around and maybe recommend some cool partners, but then I don't know too many here.

Akioth

That sounds like a veryyy interesting game.

I'm interested, but due tot he complexity of the char involved you might want to check some of my work before accepting me as a partner.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12527.0
As Luck Would have It
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9105.0 At the Mercy of trying to be Normal

Hope you Enjoy

Akioth
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Cayenne

- Currently on hold due to illness  not starting any new things until I'm back on my feet -

I'll keep those who have offered to play parts close, so when I feel better I can make better choices..

Thank you to everyone who posed interest!

Yours, Sinest

ONs & OFF