One-on-one with a kitten?

Started by Spuz, March 10, 2006, 01:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spuz

As seems popular in this area of the boards I too will post one-on-one requests here.  Anything involving my main character (see signature) or where I can play an animal feline or feline anthro of some sort.  It can be RP heavy, or sexual--I'm interested in trying anything.  To get some juices flowing, some situations...

1.  A rather large housecat who is overly affectionate with his kind owner.
2.  A slave, or breeding slave variant, medieval setting is always nice.
3.  The feline 'steed' of a warrior, both warrior and steed getting into interesting situations, not necessisarily sexual.
4.  Zoo Keeper / Circus Animal Trainer (See The Lion and the Lady).
5.  Any medieval fantasy setting that would allow my character to exist within it.  He would otherwise be a herbal/healer of some sort in such settings, live in the wild, hunting, etc.

As you can see from most of my suggestions I like to be more of a follower or companion than a leader.  I don't mind being the side-kick at all.

Hrrr, hope to hear from anyone soon.

Strife

Arnt the use of cats in sexual roles considered "beastiality" which is like, a forbiddon element on these boards?  :-\

Perhaps, if you were to incorporate the specified animal with a humanoid form, for example neko (cat-person) you would get more responses?

Just my 2 cents
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

Creeper

Nope, I don't think so. Rules say no Gore, guro, snuff, scat, or minors. If there's no beasts, then there'd be no tentacles.

Of course, there are a number who don't like beastiality.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ajoxer

Nyagh, Elvi, more warning with the Goddess Mode, mine eyes were burned out by your Divine Radiance! [/blatant bootlicking.]

And I believe he did mention such- Feline anthro- in it...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Elvi

Hey, it's the only way I can get you lot to soddin' well notice.
But as you are the second to mention the dreaded red, perhaps I'll choose another colour....purple, have alwasy liked purple...

Strife

Elvi

Yep mistaken.
But no biggy, sauce for the goose and all that...

Strife

Meh, i feel like a stooge now   :'(

Elvi

PhoenixBlaze

I am interested in your first one there. Hmmm a little beastility never hurt anyone. PM me and let me know about it Spuz.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Spuz

I was actually hoping someone would reply and be interested.  *laughs*  Oh well  :P

Elvi

Pheonix has shown an interest Spuz.
(See his post at top of page)
Send him a PM.
*hugs*

Spuz

Yes, I'm not too on-the-ball apparently.  I don't think I even looked at the second page after reading through the first one.  :-\

Elvi

*laughs*
well after that totally non sensicle PM I have just sent to you, I can't really say anything can I?