News:

Main Menu

Fantasy Football!

Started by LunarSage, November 04, 2015, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Remiel on December 29, 2015, 09:42:13 PM
As a Broncos fan, I watched that game and was overall pretty happy with the result.   ;D  ;D  ;D

*Points* You and I can't be friends!!!!!!! Not til after Feb! my bestie here Untamed Skies is a shitty Broncos fan too.

Hahah. I was hoping they would lose so we could get Home field however, if Miami just continues to suck *Crosses fingers* It won't matter if Broncos beat the shitty chargers! *sticks tongue out*

The only birthday gift I wanted was to have them lose! (Birthday was yesterday) And I couldn't get that! I got Julian Eldeman's Autographed Helmet for my bday thought so I'm happy with that!

Mintprincess

well how about the Texans TRAPPLING The Titans?   Lookin' good suddenly!  One game to go!

But yes on the upsets.  Killed me in my pick'em league. OMG.

Lady Sakura

Yea Texans been doing really well. You have JJ watt and NE's precious Patriot Vince Wilfork! On defense :p

I was shocked the Raiders are looking better and beat the Chargers and man that packers cardinal game was hard to watch...they are having a melt down like seriously.

Were you guys shocked Chip Kelly got axed? I was like wow guess that's what happens when you get rid of all your good players and miss the playoffs, huh?

LunarSage

Quote from: LunarSage on December 29, 2015, 12:11:50 PM
I lost one league because Russell Wilson and Seattle's defense tanked that week and won the other one by .76 points.  I had Roethlisberger and Brown, who nearly lost me the championship.

Oh I am so pissed.  A day after the site had already crowned me the league champion, they changed me to the loser thanks to a last minute "stat correction".  DeAngelo Williams lost a fumble that that wasn't factored in before the correction, so my .76 point win became a loss thanks to the -2 points.  >.<

It's not that I lost... it's that I was told that I had won before only to have it taken from me.  *sighs*

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Lady Sakura

Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry.

sounds like you've been Steve Harveyed!

Remiel

Quote from: LunarSage on January 01, 2016, 10:25:58 AM
Oh I am so pissed.  A day after the site had already crowned me the league champion, they changed me to the loser thanks to a last minute "stat correction".  DeAngelo Williams lost a fumble that that wasn't factored in before the correction, so my .76 point win became a loss thanks to the -2 points.  >.<

It's not that I lost... it's that I was told that I had won before only to have it taken from me.  *sighs*

Well, at least now you know how Miss Colombia feels. :P

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Remiel on January 01, 2016, 11:22:57 AM

+1 this

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on January 01, 2016, 11:22:57 AM
-dies- lol

But yes that really sucks Lunar!!  Cuz yeah I'd be pretty pissed too.

Remiel

once again, I made it my league's finals, and once again, my team completely shit the bed.  I have no idea why I always do so strong during the midseason and then so weak during the last couple of weeks.   :-\

Anyways...time for Playoff Fantasy.   >:)

LunarSage

At least my real team is doing well...

Lady Sakura

Least your team didn't just give away home field advantage to the Broncos :P

Mintprincess

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 04, 2016, 01:46:50 PM
Least your team didn't just give away home field advantage to the Broncos :P
and by losing to Miami of all teams!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 04, 2016, 01:57:35 PM
and by losing to Miami of all teams!

Seriously! To Tannehill for crying out loud. We made him look like Russel Wilson! Like seriously how can you lose to a team that lost to Jacksonville? I mean I feel like they just threw that game away to make the Dolphins feel better. Our Oline was non-existent. We can seriously use the bye week for sure. Can not blame injuries on that level of play yesterday.

We should have had that locked in the bag with the Jets...I swear something is wrong with McDaniels and BB cause they were playing like soooo conservatively! Why when you have a tank like Gronk! Can't wait for Slotty Pipin (Eldeman) to come back. Brady needs his Minitron!

Remiel

All right.  So for this weekend, we have

Pittsburgh Steelers (Lunar) at Cincinnati Bengals (Remiel)
Kansas City Chiefs (Sakura) at Houston Texans (Mint)

Seattle Seahawks (Lunar) at Minnesota Vikings (Remiel)
Green Bay Packers (Sakura) at Washington Redskins (Mint)

I'd say good luck, everybody...except that then there'd be less luck available for me!

Lady Sakura

Thanks for giving me Blue Remiel. It's my absolute fave color.

You and me Minty dear! I might have the upper hand. :D

Mintprincess

Lol. Idk I might pick the skins over Green Bay. They have been on the up where as Green Bay has been sucking

Remiel

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 04, 2016, 05:18:42 PM
Thanks for giving me Blue Remiel. It's my absolute fave color.

I tried to go with blue = Patriots, red = Texans, green = Seahawks, orange = Broncos  ;)

Lady Sakura

That maybe so, however, for this weekend I don't see Green bay losing to the Red Skins. Nor do I see KC losing to Texans either.

I would love to see big Vince go in under a new team but that won't happen. He need to come back to the Patriots we miss him!

Quote from: Remiel on January 04, 2016, 05:25:32 PM
I tried to go with blue = Patriots, red = Texans, green = Seahawks, orange = Broncos  ;)

Haha whatever works. I'll take it!

LunarSage

GO HAWKS!!!  ;D

The funniest part is that all three of your favorite teams are AFC, so there's less contention with my team and any of yours until the Super Bowl.   :P

Lady Sakura

I have one NFC...Green Bay. And I was sure if KC got to Denver they would win because they tore Denver apart. And if Manning is still not 100 percent him running on that foot will hurt like hell and he'll be making some bad moves.

Chargers are shitty so Manning beating them was no surprise at all.

LunarSage

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 04, 2016, 07:47:48 PM
I have one NFC...Green Bay. And I was sure if KC got to Denver they would win because they tore Denver apart. And if Manning is still not 100 percent him running on that foot will hurt like hell and he'll be making some bad moves.

I meant just all our four favorite teams.  Seattle, New England, Houston and Denver.

Remiel

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 04, 2016, 07:47:48 PM

Peyton actually looked pretty sharp when he came in in the second half of the game vs. the Chargers.  And hopefully the week off will let him get back into shape.

Mintprincess

@remy just tememen what I said ;)

And ugh. That was nothing short of embarrassing.   And why they didn't change the QB like quarters ago idk

Lady Sakura

That play with Vince and JJ Watt as QB was cute. That was something the Patriots would do...but would have JJ roll to the left. No one was there.

LunarSage

Damn.  The Steelers/Bengals game is getting chiiiiiiiiiippy.

Roethlisberger got injured and as he was being carted off the field, Bengals fans threw water bottles and trash at him.  Fucking classless.