Halo: A shot in the dark

Started by Gladiator0161, August 18, 2010, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter Phoenix

I know it's been a while, but is the RP still active? It's been a long time since I saw any activity on it.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Gladiator0161

Hey Hunter Pheonix,

Yeah, I'd like to keep it going but, alot of the people that were in it lost interest I guess. I'm still game for rping in it, so I guess we could make it just between you and me.
Idk how we're gonna handle all the characters in it though. I guess we could just have them get lost or captured or something. What do you think?

emoguy

Is it too late to join up? I've got all the books and games, so give me a position you need filled and I'll do it to it :D

Hunter Phoenix

@ Gladiator: If it comes down to it then yeah we could lose the rest and continue as a two man squad, which would be fun to do with such opposition in the city lol plus I guess it would simplify things a hell of a lot.

@Emoguy: Will likely be able to join up, just a matter of what the plan is regarding the other characters that are all lingering from the people out of the group that are no longer bothering, but it will likely be ok.

emoguy

Quote from: Hunter Phoenix on September 15, 2011, 07:21:08 AM
@ Gladiator: If it comes down to it then yeah we could lose the rest and continue as a two man squad, which would be fun to do with such opposition in the city lol plus I guess it would simplify things a hell of a lot.

@Emoguy: Will likely be able to join up, just a matter of what the plan is regarding the other characters that are all lingering from the people out of the group that are no longer bothering, but it will likely be ok.

Well I could just take one or a few of them over until they decide to come back. You'd have to give me a bit of time to read through everything so I know what all happened and the characters I'd be taking over. Just lemme know who to to become if you want.

Gladiator0161

Emoguy: that'd be great if you would join us, as it'd lighten my load of explaining what happened to all the characters. I've got my name sake and I believe Hunter Pheonix here is playing either Hunter or Lance, I can't remember which, lol. So, if you'd like to find a character you're interested in playing out, that'd be great, or if you want to make one of your own, that's fine too.

Hunter Pheonix: Yeah, if worst comes to worst, I'll just say we got separated or something, but, for those unapproved or disapproved users I think I might have them get killed off seeing as they probably won't be back.

Hunter Phoenix

Yeah that sounds like a plan, maybe if we shuffle along to take out the communications jammer, we could have them get killed off that way, we could split the other characters between us an co-ordinate that way, then if Emoguy wants to join us, he could join up with the group with some explanation like he only just gained consciousness from his crash when he landed. Or something like that anyway.

emoguy

Well, I just finished reading. Pretty beast, if I do say so myself >.> Though I think it would be better if I made my own character. I already have an idea for one and it seems like something your little group there needs. And I'll come up with a good entrance when I see the right spot lol

Hunter Phoenix

That sounds good, so that just leaves the other characters for me and Glad to sort out.

@Gladiator: I reckon if we divide them between us we can have them killed off easily enough, maybe a few mishaps, a Hunter shot or something like that or even an ambush that could take them out and have Hunter and Gladiator pinned down and then Emoguy could come in and help out.

emoguy

Throw me a few if you want. Multi-character gives me more to work off. And lemme know who to keep and who to kill

Hunter Phoenix

Will need to wait and see what Glad says, it's his RP. I just play Hunter haha. But it is good to have you aboard dude, I hope you get approved.

emoguy

As do I. I thoroughly enjoy it here.

Gladiator0161

Alright, sounds good guys. There's only three characters I want to keep around Patric (Vengurd's character), Lance, the sniper, and the ODST Gunny Sergeant. The rest I was planning on losing track of in an ambush, buried beneath debris, that way, it looks like they were killed and if they want to come back, it leaves them an opening to do so.

I'll post something up on the thread soon and get things rolling.

Vengurd

Oi, I'm still here guys. Glad to see we're still good to go. :)

ashia starstreak

Interesting how they all come and go. I'm rather excited this story was not a lost cause. Still waiting on those jammers. I'll be keeping a close eye on the journey. It is getting rather fast paced suddenly, can hardly wait for the next post.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Gladiator0161

I'm really liking the pace of this rp, I hope we can keep it up! :D

I only wish SWU went the same way when it came to threads, right Vengurd?

ashia starstreak

My second post is up and running. I look forward to joining you guys soon.

Hunter Phoenix

cool stuff, looking forward to having new members in the team

ashia starstreak

I must admit, this roleplay has given me a lot of inspiration for different things to draw. I've drawn four pictures within the last two days. I was somewhat disappointed when the story came to a stop for a few months. When Gladiator told me of it's renewal I had to get myself re-verified. I was quite excited.

Hunter Phoenix

Yeah, it went dead all of a sudden, then I got bored and decided to see if the thing was still going, if anyone was still willing to bother with it and so we are still going on :) it's all good and so far this is my favourite RP

Gladiator0161

glad to hear it Hunter Pheonix, it's quickly becoming one of my favorites too but, alas, I should probably let Vengurd post before I post again xD

Hunter Phoenix

Haha yeah could be an idea XD we don't want to get too far ahead :p

Vengurd

As I was pulling up my browser- a bit before that, Windows Explorer decided to have a fit and crash up the computer. Its late now but I am now read and caught up. Post should be up fairly soon.

Hunter Phoenix

haha good post dude, just waiting on Gladiator to post and then I will :)

Gladiator0161