Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

10/10 - and will you stop flattering me? :P I might start liking it... {I think it's safe to say that having your avatar reveal more than she is now is... tempting}

Kendra

unable to prevent such a course of action giving you anything less than a 10 at this point seems ridiculously redundant and so I will not ...
10 because I can  ;D

Raphael

I thought you were supposed to rate my avatar, not my charismatic and sexy personality? Rawr.

10 to this avatar, as well, but I liked the previous one better :P

TheLegionary

Kendra

10 wow ... drooling, very nearly didn't get the rating out there ;)

TheLegionary

10, simply because I love naked girls in sexy positions showing confidence about themselves!

Kendra

10 because I can say the very same about your avatar - only he's not completely naked  ;D

adroitgrayman

10 as usual because you always have a gorgeous erotic avatar to represent yourself.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

10 because I'd love to be that woman snogging you senseless  O:)

Harley Quinn

TL! I love the new one!

10, because it's pretty.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

100 - Harley's back!!!!

*hugs and dances round the room with the Harley before giving her a whirlwind kiss that sweeps her off her feet*

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

10, because, oh, my God, can I be her?  ;D

-latches on to Tales/Brian to everyone else-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Koyume

Heart

9 -  Cute but the pose looks like it'd hurt

Kendra

9 - interesting - I like the colour yet lack of it at the same time. I like how she's intently listening but also appears to be intensely checking whoever out.

Koyume

Quote from: Kendra on November 25, 2010, 02:21:44 AM
9 - interesting - I like the colour yet lack of it at the same time. I like how she's intently listening but also appears to be intensely checking whoever out.

9.2 - Nice, very strong and sensual, and I like the smooth, wet look of the beach.

Waverly

Autumn52

10 because he looks like a monk and he is in a den of sinners, he needs all the help he can get. *giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Raphael

10 because it's a 10, nothing more to say.

Kendra

10 and I need to know where you got the hat from - Love it!  ;)

Raphael

9 cos it shows very little compared to most of your avatars :P

As for the hat - you can't know my secrets, babeh, if you know my secrets they won't be secrets anymore ;)

Kendra

yes I am trying not to be such an exhibitionist lol
blastgoshdarnit!! wanted one of those  :-\

10 still loves ya  ;D

Amelita

makes me think of this:

Jace Everett - BAD THINGS

with little or much on, sugar, always a hottie ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kendra

now that is my all time favourite song *huggles* Amelia
rewind it constantly on Trueblood lol

10 for your hotness
10 for your great taste in music and
10 for the compliments ;)

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

:D
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As