Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

Quote from: Breathless Intent on November 23, 2012, 11:16:17 PM
*sets Ritsu down between her knees and starts to braid her hair* Yay girls!

Mmmm. Sounds wonderful right about now.

FionaM

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Ritsu

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

JN

A&A's 

Breathless Intent

*grins and keeps up the petting* Don't worry, doll, you're not supposed to *winks*

Oh, and Bane you better stop cheating!

Ritsu

JN

A&A's 

Deamonbane

Cheating? Me? How dare you... *nips on Bre's shoulder*

But seriously, my bad...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

FionaM

Breathless Intent

*squeaks and swats at Bane* No bites unless you are offering licks to fix it!

Ritsu

*perks up at the mention of bites* Hmm? Oh, you meant Bane. *settles back down*

JN

A&A's 

Deamonbane

*licks* Like so? And no swatting unless you are offering caresses to fix them...'

FionaM

Breathless Intent

*purrs at the licking* Hm...much better...*grins and shrugs a shoulder* Maybe you could earn a few caresses, but it'll take some effort darling.

*leans down to nip at Ritsu's neck*

JN

A&A's 

FionaM