Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordsman18

Sharon, your character is approved, though I would request that you flesh out her current clothing out when you get the chance.

Snake

Name: Masako Sumeragi
Year Abducted: 2011
Personality: Sultry, sexy and all around bitch for the most part. Masako has a literally had "enough" of human men, they couldn't satisfy her...at all no matter waht she tried. She likes weird things that would usually get a rise out of most people in disgust perhaps. But Over her time on she's developed a keen fetish for her new tentacle "owners"
Current clothing: White skirt and schoolgirl uniform top for fetish reasons.

Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Eh not this time.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes she's up for it
Pheremones/aphrodisiac: No she doesn't need them.

ShanaTheIV

Those pictures are lovely, but I hope my character isn't the only one that's anime. I kinda feel like the black sheep at the moment, lol.

Swordsman18

SargentToughie

Ah... here we go again...

So does anybody care if Neva starts to go through the process of becoming a monster herself? I mean, she already has the fetish for it, and the desire for power...
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Iniquitous

Name: Yuna Moon Tiller (the Party girl)
Appearance: 5’4”, long dark brown hair currently died a teal blue color with pink and green streaks, chocolate brown eyes and very pale skin.
Year Abducted: 2012
Personality: Yuna is the epitome of a party girl. It is no wonder that others tend to think she lacks intelligence since she seems to be driven to find the next thing that heightens her own pleasures. When not intoxicated on alcohol or ecstasy she is a shy, solemn and quiet female that prefers to focus on her artwork or keep her nose in a book. When intoxicated, she is the life of the party - chatty, friendly and constantly moving.
Current Clothing: Skin tight blue sleeveless t-shirt, pink latex waist cincher, shiny teal mini skirt, pink and blue fishnet stockings, blue and magenta fuzzy over the knee boots, blue fuzzy backpack with her headphones.
Please indicate your preferences: Restraints - ON, Force - ON, Sensory Deprivation - ON, Coercion - ON, Mind Control - ON, Lactation - ON, Multiple Partners/Penis - ON
Fem/Fem - OFF, Facials - OFF, Scat - OFF, Watersports - OFF, Vore - OFF, Snuff - OFF
Oviposition: Sure
Pregnancy: Sure
Copious amounts of cum: Eh.. I’ll say no because I am not into swimming in cum
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure 
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Swordsman18

IO, Yuna is approved for use in the tentacle time.

ST, PM me what you are planning and we shall work it out. In this version there is going to be a bit more tighter GM control.

Sethala

Quote from: SargentToughie on February 19, 2012, 07:26:29 PM
Ah... here we go again...

So does anybody care if Neva starts to go through the process of becoming a monster herself? I mean, she already has the fetish for it, and the desire for power...

I wouldn't mind making a monster to help her along, if Swordsman is ok with it.  Toss me a PM and let me know what her background is like at the moment.

SargentToughie

actually, she's already been made into a monster. Sorry.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Sethala

Monster: The Mimic

Mimics are normally an amorphous, grey blob.  What makes them unique, and gives them their name, is their ability to take on any shape, texture, color, and so on - essentially, transform and copy any sort of object, although they aren't able to copy something alive.  They are even able to push some of their mass into an extradimensional space, allowing them to grow or shrink at will.  Usually, they will copy an object and lie in wait for someone to walk close enough to trap, then attack when their victim's guard is down.  Despite often leaving very cunning traps for the unwary, mimics have only basic, animalistic intelligence. 

This particular mimic has managed to find its way into the ship's black box, and prefers to take the appearance of various women's clothing.  Whenever anyone attempts to make clothing appear, if the mimic is still in the box, there's a chance that whatever appears will be the mimic in disguise.  It has somehow learned not to actually hurt its victims, but instead wait until they are alone before revealing its true nature, usually by holding the victim in place and raping her.  It appears to somehow feed off of a female's love juices, and will usually attempt to bring her to multiple orgasms before releasing her and returning to the black box.

Because of its shapeshifter qualities, it's impossible to get an accurate picture of a mimic, but here is an image of one of its previous victims:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Swordsman18

Sethala, your monster is approved. At the moment I am giving the girls a bit of a moment to collect themselves as well as seeing that all of the girls that are currently approved get a chance to arrive before tentacle stuff happens. However if you read the Girl's Dorm thread there was a lot of clothing that was summoned recently so there is nothing to say that your monster does not already have one, I just ask you do not attack her just yet till I give the okay for the Monster on Girl free for all.

Revenent

Name: The Traveler
Data File: The Traveler is called such because he has crossed many galaxies and perhaps even realms to arrive here, and as such doesn't seem to conform to this galaxy's standard. The aliens who have seen what he looks like underneath the strange, orange robe he is always buried within figure he is probably an alternate form of life to what most on this ship are used to, so he keeps himself hidden from sight to avoid attention.

He apparently isn't that different from the other aliens on the ship, though, since he seems to adore toying with and tormenting human women, though he has to use different means from the other clients. An immensely powerful psychic being, The Traveler can easily make the women see whatever he wishes, whether it be a heroic human figure to deceive them, or a horrible, tentacled alien monstrosity to capture and rape them. Whether this projected violation actually gives him physical pleasure is hard to tell, but he has yet to grow tired of it.

Swordsman18

I see that will be a very interesting monster. You are approved Revenent. Girls still need a bit more time but feel free to post in his dorm or any interactions between him and other monsters.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132411.0 (Approved Characters)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132405.0 (Girls Dorms)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132406.0  (Alien Dorms)

Also don't forget the OOC, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Revenent

applesauce

Name: Carmen Lopes
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: A college student, Carmen found peace in her studies. Though her heart yearned for more party life, she found herself stuck with her choices as arranged with the registrar. This self-denial of a careless lifestyle in entirety has lead to her pessimistic and depressive mood swings. Through trying to cope with her workload and questioning her wants, she found herself fearless of everything but death.
Current Clothing: Lace dress in the picture.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:No
Pregnancy:No
Copious amounts of cum:Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:Yes

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Nightstalker
Appearance
Personality: Craving lecherous stalker
Current Clothing: Always naked
Oviposition: Cannot perform
Pregnancy: Upon demand
Copious amounts of cum: Yes (through all six tentacles)
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes (through skin contact or forced consumption of cum)
Background: A monster referred as 'Nightstalker' is from special species of aliens which live in shadowy twilight illuminated planet. Their skin has shady black/dark blue/purple hue which often shifts to any those those blend in to shadows to near invisibility. Their darkvision is peerless and they can increase and lower shadowy illumination in area at will and also can discorporate himself into misty shadowy cloud which can slip through cracks and go through walls. Also capable produce shadowy illusions while in darkness.

But one less known feature of the alien race where Nightstalker belongs to is manipulation of dreams. They can enter and control any dreams sleeping people, produce nightmares or dreams of any design. Nightstalker has shown to stalk girls, hunt them subtle fashion until he starts make them run out of fear until they no longer cannot bear to run. He then would reveal himself and ravage the girl thoroughly then. Often girls are haunted by his visits in their dreams, often taunt and use the dream stalking as method inform girls which he is going to hunt next or soon in the ship. Increase the fear or their anticipation for the encounter.

Swordsman18

Zaer, your monster is approved, go ahead and use him in the aliens dorms for now. I will post on the OOC when monsters will have access to the girls.

Applesauce, I am not too sure about your girl, I think she needs to be fleshed out just a bit more. Also, I am a little worried about the frequency of your posts.

Sethala

I don't plan on using this girl for sexings at the moment (though that'll change as we get more monsters), but I would like someone to go around and chat with the other captives...

Name: Sanae
Appearance: This image (Alternate link, if the other doesn't work)
Year abducted: Unknown what Earth year she was abducted.
Personality: Sanae is from Ratheon, a world very different from Earth, one that is more like the traditional fantasy setting.  Unlike Earth, her world has several humanoid races; specifically, she is a catgirl.  Back home, she was trained as a shrine maiden, tasked with the upkeep of the local shrine, as well as exorcising various evil spirits.  She tends to be very absent-minded and easily distracted, especially if she smells catnip.  When she has her mind set on a task however, she is very determined, and never gives up.  She is friendly with other people, and rarely seeks confrontation, instead content to let others do as they please; if someone ends up in her way, she will often try to find some way to avoid the situation, only directly confronting someone when there's no other alternative.
Current Clothing: The traditional Miko outfit; white shirt with long, very loose sleeves, red skirt, white socks (also, see image). Wears lacy pink underwear underneath.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Not this time, unless I ask for it.
Pregnancy: No.
Copious amounts of cum: Not a fetish of mine, but I don't mind it either.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes please.

Dark Deception

I'm going to be working on a monster.  ::) >:)

If I can get the profile right, then I'll submit it. If not, then I won't bother lol. I hate not being able to get a complete feel of my character.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

applesauce

Posting died when I ran into issues at work. I decided to go to university and here I am. Just couldn't get Elliquiy out of my mind, so I returned. :)

ShanaTheIV

Alright, I know you said only one female character per player (I think) but I figured you might be interested in this one, Swordsmen. I promise this will be my last character for this rp. If she doesn't make the cut however, that's okay.

Name: Jin Kyoug
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2012, but not quite abducted. She actually board the ship vulnerably before it leaved Earth's orbit.
Personality: Native and reckless.
Background: Jin is an inexperience member in boot camp. She's just learning how to use firearms for the army. She had already realized the disappearance of many women on earth over the years before recently realizing that aliens were abducting them from her planet. She tries to explain what's been happening everyone she could but no one believed her. As an act of desperation, Jin steal away a space crafted and board the alien ship in hope of recusing the the captured women. The problem is she doesn't know what she's up against (Don't worry, she won't put up much of a fight)     
Current Clothing: (She picture)
Oviposition: Maybe
Pregnancy: No
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: She'll be little mix between pleasured and violated...

Swordsman18

Sethala, your girl is approved. go ahead and post her in the approved character thread.

Dark Deception, I shall await your monster.

Shana, I can not approve her at this time as I do want to maintain that there are at maximum of 2 characters per person (1 monster, 1 girl)

Applesauce, I am tentatively approving your girl, but should you disappear (without warning) for 2 weeks, I will have to move her to inactivity. As long as you understand that you can go post her in the approved thread and start her in the girl's dorms.

ShanaTheIV

Aw man. So much for an exception. Oh well. Sorry Jin.  :'(

SargentToughie

Hmm... Wondering what I can do with my subbie this time...
Ons and offs

Swordsman18

We need more monsters (preferrably male) if at all possible.

ST, I look forward to your girl's sheet.