Looking for Female to Play Generic Relationship RP as 1/2 of Older Couple

Started by Tree, December 25, 2011, 07:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tree

Hi!

I would like to play out a scenario where a divorced man in mid-life meets a divorced woman of basically the same age. Perhaps they meet at a social group, or simply sitting alone in a restaurant one day. I would like to explore the experience of finding real romance after being in a long and grueling marriage; generally writing about all the things a new couple could do together, how they would interact after so long in a relationship with the same person. The strangeness of dating again. The excitement of good sex after many years of boredom and frustration.

As for me, I enjoy writing modern, realistic scenarios, historical romance, and some fantasy/sword & sorcery. I can maintain long-term RPs as well as write one-shot scenes. I am also always fond of writing pure (and plot-based) smut. I love graphic/explicit detail when it comes to sexual situations, and I love to develop characters.

I am very friendly and easygoing, and I am flexible and open to my partner's desires regarding what she would like to play. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks for looking!
All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.